Bf Behavior Change Now That We Have Thermal & Ir?

Guest tracker

Guest What is that

OK... I was listening to Scott Marlowe on blogtalk radio "Bigfoot Tonight Show" and at 29:23 into the interview he says he had 2 scopes with him. One was active and the other other passive. He could not capture any images with the active scope implying the BF could indeed see into the IR spectrum. The passive one allowed him to see one tree peeking from behind a tree. This made him think they hide even at night, thinking we can see them just as well in the dark, like they can.

Now my favourite place to hear about is Area X and on ""The Bigfoot Show"

They had a cabin surrounded with cameras 360 degrees since the wood apes would slap the building and run. As soon as the cameras were turned on the motions and actions ceased. 15:26 into the interview they mentioned Cathy Strain thought the BF might even find the IR blinding since they have better nightvision than us. 17:53 they said thermal optics can see through thin black garbage bags. So they constructed a tent of this material and called it the "Overwatch Tent" and they shared many things that happened that night. This also had the effect of making the BF frustrated they could not see into the tent so when the researchers left that summer and returned 2 weeks later to was demolished and peed on. There were no claw marks. If you want to listen to the show in archives

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/BFS+054+Fur...alled+X/4332574

There is the rain of rocks recording they shared at 10:40 and they mentioned when only one person was there and they felt encroached upon by the wood apes they started using the 360 degree coverage cams as a wood ape shield and things would quiet down. If you build your own overwatch tent or cover game cameras or therms with thin black garbage bags leaving the lens only exposed let me know how it works. Keep in mind, if you put your head in the bag with the therm, you will quickly get woozy and pass out. :swoon:  Another person shared this link showing therms used where they could not get an image through glass but the second set of pics shows.. a clear image of a person through a black plastic garbage bag. Well that explains Finding Bigfoot, those people are lit up like a Christmas Tree... someone better let Cliff and Bobo know. They could be blinding the squatches they are hoping to see.

http://www.moistureview.com/blog-06

IR20071228_0106vl-150x150.jpg

Our eyes can see through glass

IR20071228_0106ir-150x150.jpg

Our infrared camera does not see through glass

IR20071228_0108vl-150x150.jpg

Our eyes can not see through this dark plastic bag

IR20071228_0108ir-150x150.jpg Infrared radiation as seen by The Fluke IR Camera

I found this all very interesting and as they say down in Area X, they are beginning to crack the code.

So we better get it right with one of these projects(Erickson, Olympic) before they adapt. JMO

That's okay we'll just use rotating shield frequencies... or adjust the phaser modulation...

Hello Flashman2.0

I'l just pull out my radar-activated stamping and seizing module for best effect. I think of all the tools in the kit the thermal device is going to prove the ultimate search and exposure method. It's already getting results.

Guest zenmonkey

OK... I was listening to Scott Marlowe on blogtalk radio "Bigfoot Tonight Show" and at 29:23 into the interview he says he had 2 scopes with him. One was active and the other other passive. He could not capture any images with the active scope implying the BF could indeed see into the IR spectrum. The passive one allowed him to see one tree peeking from behind a tree. This made him think they hide even at night, thinking we can see them just as well in the dark, like they can.

Now my favourite place to hear about is Area X and on ""The Bigfoot Show"

They had a cabin surrounded with cameras 360 degrees since the wood apes would slap the building and run. As soon as the cameras were turned on the motions and actions ceased. 15:26 into the interview they mentioned Cathy Strain thought the BF might even find the IR blinding since they have better nightvision than us. 17:53 they said thermal optics can see through thin black garbage bags. So they constructed a tent of this material and called it the "Overwatch Tent" and they shared many things that happened that night. This also had the effect of making the BF frustrated they could not see into the tent so when the researchers left that summer and returned 2 weeks later to was demolished and peed on. There were no claw marks. If you want to listen to the show in archives

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/BFS+054+Fur...alled+X/4332574

There is the rain of rocks recording they shared at 10:40 and they mentioned when only one person was there and they felt encroached upon by the wood apes they started using the 360 degree coverage cams as a wood ape shield and things would quiet down. If you build your own overwatch tent or cover game cameras or therms with thin black garbage bags leaving the lens only exposed let me know how it works. Keep in mind, if you put your head in the bag with the therm, you will quickly get woozy and pass out. :swoon:  Another person shared this link showing therms used where they could not get an image through glass but the second set of pics shows.. a clear image of a person through a black plastic garbage bag. Well that explains Finding Bigfoot, those people are lit up like a Christmas Tree... someone better let Cliff and Bobo know. They could be blinding the squatches they are hoping to see.

http://www.moistureview.com/blog-06

IR20071228_0106vl-150x150.jpg

Our eyes can see through glass

IR20071228_0106ir-150x150.jpg

Our infrared camera does not see through glass

IR20071228_0108vl-150x150.jpg

Our eyes can not see through this dark plastic bag

IR20071228_0108ir-150x150.jpg Infrared radiation as seen by The Fluke IR Camera

I found this all very interesting and as they say down in Area X, they are beginning to crack the code.

Cracking the code is the PERFECT way to put it!   Remember with the infinite randomness of space nothing is impossible! only highly improbable! And its that that keeps my mind rolling

Guest thermalman

The squatches wouldn't be blinded, 'WIT'. Thermals gather IR not emit it. The images you provided are what the camera operators see behind the camera, not what the target subject sees. There are also visors or shields that can be attached to the cameras, in order to lessen the reflected light of the image on the operators face.

Edited by thermalman

Star trek jokes about adapting aside, I think it will be behaviour they react to. As has been said, they probably don't realise we don't see as well as they appear to at night.

They also seem to react to anything "pointed" at them.

IMO Timbergiantbigfoot's recent footage may have been genuine and he got the results he did from using a flip screen or rotating viewfinder such that the camera was across his body, not pointing in the direction he was facing... ergo the subject was not aware that it was being observed (Until he had the bright idea to try a woodknock and looked round at it)

Anyway, the key to prolonged observation with any equipment, natural light cameras, night vision with or without IR illumination and thermal imagers, might be to use "averted vision" techniques where possible, where the operator is pointing it off to the side of where they are facing, so as to not to seem to be "pointing" at the subject.

This, as may be construed from the TGBF video, does lead to a certain clumsiness in use, which should be overcome with practice.