BF poo

Moonface

15 hours ago, Twist said:

Could it be human?  A hunter maybe that got a bit of the bubble guts?  

Bahahahahha

15 hours ago, Twist said:

Could it be human?  A hunter maybe that got a bit of the bubble guts?  

Bahahahahha

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well the next question would be is there other parking spots where hunters can enter ? Even though you might be the only one in front of a gate there might be other gates where others may enter.  I once found this poo up in Northern Michigan which was long and brown. It had two prints and the poo was in the middle. But I felt some thing wrong with it. I felt like it was a hoax. Like the party that was with us . One in the party was playing a trick on us. It was just to obvious and in the open so that it would be found.

So in other words it looked to human. But then again I or the other researcher that was with me have never seen what Bigfoot poo really looked liked. So pictures were taken and pictures of the prints were taken and that's was it. Not sure what happen to the photo's though. This took placed back in 2002 I think. I held back on this info since I honestly thought that it was a hoax on us by the party that was with us for that weekend. All i can say is that the tracks did match what we had encountered as well as the heel to heel stride length. But why would this creature leave it's evidence right in the open in our case ?

So you really have to think about your finding's. Have you ever found tracks in the area that you hunt ? have you ever heard unexplained sounds where you hunt as well ? Also ask your self have you ever felt un comfortable in this area of where you hunt ?  If you answer yes then you can say that maybe this finding's might belong to the big guy.

Gate on other end about 6 miles down. Pretty steep and remote mostly follows winding  ridgeline. Now I am leaning towards dog poo idea or mtn biker. Have not had any other experiences that stand out in my memory, except for close tree coming down while backpacking this past july. I try to think logically,but I keep an open mind to new experiences. Few sightings in local area. Thanks for the responses guys! 

20201125_124512.jpg

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well the next question would be is there other parking spots where hunters can enter ? Even though you might be the only one in front of a gate there might be other gates where others may enter.  I once found this poo up in Northern Michigan which was long and brown. It had two prints and the poo was in the middle. But I felt some thing wrong with it. I felt like it was a hoax. Like the party that was with us . One in the party was playing a trick on us. It was just to obvious and in the open so that it would be found.

So in other words it looked to human. But then again I or the other researcher that was with me have never seen what Bigfoot poo really looked liked. So pictures were taken and pictures of the prints were taken and that's was it. Not sure what happen to the photo's though. This took placed back in 2002 I think. I held back on this info since I honestly thought that it was a hoax on us by the party that was with us for that weekend. All i can say is that the tracks did match what we had encountered as well as the heel to heel stride length. But why would this creature leave it's evidence right in the open in our case ?

So you really have to think about your finding's. Have you ever found tracks in the area that you hunt ? have you ever heard unexplained sounds where you hunt as well ? Also ask your self have you ever felt un comfortable in this area of where you hunt ?  If you answer yes then you can say that maybe this finding's might belong to the big guy.

Gate on other end about 6 miles down. Pretty steep and remote mostly follows winding  ridgeline. Now I am leaning towards dog poo idea or mtn biker. Have not had any other experiences that stand out in my memory, except for close tree coming down while backpacking this past july. I try to think logically,but I keep an open mind to new experiences. Few sightings in local area. Thanks for the responses guys! 

17 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Well it kind a looks like two scoops of chocolate ice cream. LoL  But I know that this is not what that is. I know that there was one time that I was up in a stand and I really had to go number two.  So my only option was to ruin my hunt and just drop my pants  next to my stand. Then move my stand some where else. So is it possible that this might be the case of another hunter ?

This happened to me this year. I had no choice and barely made it 15ft from my spot.

I thought my day was ruined but ended up taking this guy about 3 hours later...he was on a different elevation than me, but my hunt wasn't ruined like I had thought. Had two other does walk right up to me before that as well...I was in their path.

And with the way my stomach was that morning...this is TMI, but it looked similar.

PXL_20201123_171754451.jpg

• Upvote 1

You need to freeze one so some of that precious DNA can be extracted at some later date. Oh....DANGIT!......there I go thinking it's real again. Nevermind.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:39 AM, NatFoot said:

This happened to me this year. I had no choice and barely made it 15ft from my spot.

I thought my day was ruined but ended up taking this guy about 3 hours later...he was on a different elevation than me, but my hunt wasn't ruined like I had thought. Had two other does walk right up to me before that as well...I was in their path.

And with the way my stomach was that morning...this is TMI, but it looked similar.

@Natfoot

Well that six pointer does not look like a well fed deer to me. It looks real skinny to me and like the deer we see here in Michigan. But any deer on the ground is a good deer so kudo's to your hunt. So do you just hate when you really have to go number two. Yes, I had no toilet paper since I forgot to put that in my back pack. So I had to use my socks and I had the runs real bad. Not pretty a pretty thing out in the middle of the field. So i can feel your pain.  But at least you were able to get some thing out of it and that was that small buck. Not Bad ! 

@NorthWind

I am not sure I could handle wiping my bottom off with snow and ice. That must have really stung I bet ! My only worry would be that there would be no one around watching.

So I often wonder how these creatures wonder around the woods pooping all over the place. Do they really need to wipe them selves off like us. I mean we only do it since it was taught into us. But what was taught into them. Do they bury their poop?

One of my buddies met me back at the truck after a hunt with no pockets on his six pocket pants, his shirt pockets and vest pockets. Another time he came back with no shirt sleeves. I have TP in my pack, my pants pockets, my vest pockets and my coat pockets. I'm never without.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

One of my buddies met me back at the truck after a hunt with no pockets on his six pocket pants, his shirt pockets and vest pockets. Another time he came back with no shirt sleeves. I have TP in my pack, my pants pockets, my vest pockets and my coat pockets. I'm never without.

Well. I had a buddy do the same thing on a horse hunt. I held the horse and he destroyed a expensive wool shirt.

When he got back I asked him incredulously WHY he didn’t use his .99 cent fruit of the loom underwear to wipe? Doh!

And living in a evergreen forest leaves big enough to do the job are in very short supply.