BF poo

Moonface

Yeah, norseman, and pine needles are VERY scratchy!!

I do admit to the fistfuls of snow on at least one occasion, and the cold can be refreshing.

I've never seen anything in the woods that made me think it could be a Sasquatch squat.

10 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

@Natfoot

Well that six pointer does not look like a well fed deer to me. It looks real skinny to me and like the deer we see here in Michigan. But any deer on the ground is a good deer so kudo's to your hunt. So do you just hate when you really have to go number two. Yes, I had no toilet paper since I forgot to put that in my back pack. So I had to use my socks and I had the runs real bad. Not pretty a pretty thing out in the middle of the field. So i can feel your pain.  But at least you were able to get some thing out of it and that was that small buck. Not Bad ! 

@NorthWind

I am not sure I could handle wiping my bottom off with snow and ice. That must have really stung I bet ! My only worry would be that there would be no one around watching.

So I often wonder how these creatures wonder around the woods pooping all over the place. Do they really need to wipe them selves off like us. I mean we only do it since it was taught into us. But what was taught into them. Do they bury their poop?

He had already been gutted. I guess I was pretty neat on that job!

Here's how he looked when he fell.

PXL_20201123_154332826.jpg

• Thanks 1

@NatFoot

Yes, I can see it well enough now. He is nice a six pointer. I hope you enjoy the outcome of your harvest. Kudo's :) 

3 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

@NatFoot

Yes, I can see it well enough now. He is nice a six pointer. I hope you enjoy the outcome of your harvest. Kudo's :) 

7, but yeah. :)

I take credit for every qualifying point.

We got snow in the forecast for xmas eve here in North Cackalacky, may have to try the snow method sounds like could work depending on the type of snow. It does clean mud off your boots well. Bahahahaahah

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched a documentary on Amazon called Big Fur about a taxidermist who created a mount based on the Patterson film creature.

In the show, which was great (until the last part), the taxidermist, Ken Walker, says he has actual BF poo, in a plastic bag, in his freezer, and has had it there for years and it waiting for someone to have it DNA tested.  He pulled out two giant Ziploc bags full of frozen scat, and it looks like it could be legitimate.

Was curious if anyone knew about this guy.  He seems like a very intelligent and articulate active Bigfoot researcher that actually has some probable BF scat preserved.

https://www.cultofweird.com/cryptozoology/sasquatch-taxidermy/