Bigfoot Groups and Organizations

Believer57

7 hours ago, Believer57 said:

This one is the best all-in-one recording from the time the creature walks up to the creek to the time it leaves. However, there are also four other recordings on his channel. 

Thankyou,

Was this recorded as someone slept in a tent?

16 hours ago, Somerset said:

Was this recorded as someone slept in a tent?

I can't find the original contest thread where @GuyInIndiana posted his photos. They helped show context of the creek, camp, tiki lamps, and his awesome sound equipment. My understanding was that he had placed some of the equipment across the creek while he was in the camper. The creature sure had a territorial dispute with that setup!

Edited by Believer57

10 hours ago, Believer57 said:

I can't find the original contest thread where @GuyInIndiana posted his photos. They helped show context of the creek, camp, tiki lamps, and his awesome sound equipment. My understanding was that he had placed some of the equipment across the creek while he was in the camper. The creature sure had a territorial dispute with that setup!

thanks.

that recording should have the experts all over it, possibly the best I've ever come across. 

1 hour ago, Somerset said:

thanks.

that recording should have the experts all over it, possibly the best I've ever come across. 

Agreed in regards to how strong I feel that evidence was.

I was shocked when it was not one of the top 3 in the contest.  

4 hours ago, Twist said:

Agreed in regards to how strong I feel that evidence was.

I strongly agree Twist. Since this was recorded in Michigan. Still waiting for Guy to PM me so that I can get him the bourbon.

13 hours ago, Somerset said:

I agree.

12 hours ago, Twist said:

You weren't the only one. 

8 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Still waiting for Guy to PM me so that I can get him the bourbon.

Is that the Buffalo Trace or am I getting mixed up with the winner? :)

The best audio I've ever heard was played on a TV programme many years ago. It was amazing and sounded like a male BF and a female BF arguing, with the 'male' very much dominating. The male sounding one had a deep booming voice and kept snorting. The female sounding one was higher pitched. It definitely sounded like language. I wonder if I can find it... 

3 minutes ago, Moonface said:

The best audio I've ever heard was played on a TV programme many years ago. It was amazing and sounded like a male BF and a female BF arguing, with the 'male' very much dominating. The male sounding one had a deep booming voice and kept snorting. The female sounding one was higher pitched. It definitely sounded like language. I wonder if I can find it... 

The Sierra Sounds have a section very similar to what you are describing.

35 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The Sierra Sounds have a section very similar to what you are describing.

That's now how I would've ever described the Sierra Sounds.

I need to go back and listen again.

3 hours ago, NatFoot said:

There's a section that has two if the creatures going back and forth.  Ron Morehead described it as a couple bickering.

I can't remember if that was the Art Bell interview or if it was one of the Sasquatch Chronicles episodes.  If I come across it again, I'll make note of where I heard it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NatFoot said:

It was on Sasquatch Chronicles.  Someone else on their page was talking about it.

Screenshot_20210126-205751.png

Scott Carpenter also has an audio called, The Yelling Bigfoots. It was played in the Survivorman Bigfoot episode on the Smoky Mountains.

Initially, he thought the two BFs were yelling at him but later was given the idea that they were fighting with each other and didn't care who heard them.

I keep finding groups that are new to me. This video called, "The Top 5 Sasquatch Videos from 2020" has been put together by the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization. My favorite is indeed their #1 from The Sinks Sasquatch Video, Logan Canyon, Utah, on October 24th 2020. Enjoy!

• Thanks 1