How Would You Capture Bigfoot Alive and Unharmed?

Believer57

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

The science of killing gorillas, elephants, and big bears is pretty much understood. Killing a sasquatch would clearly fall in with the the big bear area. After a successful killing and a successful ripping the lid off this coverup (the most difficult hurdle to surmount), the scientific community would show you just how easy it is to collect them alive. With them, all it takes is money.

That would blow my mind <exploding head emoji>

All good points. It seems that the consensus is that going for a single kill would be the safest and lowest risk for the hunter/researcher. Even that scenario is complex enough.

I watched a National Geographic special on Mt. St. Helens last night and never had seen just how much devastation there really was. I remember there was some stories of Rangers or Firefighters bringing out some killed Sasquatches. It's too bad this situation didn't lead to a discovery.

4 hours ago, Believer57 said:

I remember there was some stories of Rangers or Firefighters bringing out some killed Sasquatches. It's too bad this situation didn't lead to a discovery.

I refuse to believe you are that gullible. We'll make you the first guest researcher on... Sasquatch Myth Busters (it's a new mythical reality show).

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I like it, Sasquatch Myth Busters with guest co-spammer gullible Believer57! :yahoo:

I'll have to see if I can find a reference. My mind isn't what it used to be decades ago but I am leaning toward a statement by Ken Walker. So much noise to filter out, no wonder this topic borders on the edge of chaos.

Anyway, the important part is the consensus.

I’ve read accounts of Bigfoot found dead and burned at the eruption. Is it true? Who knows!?

Logically speaking I would certainly be surprised if some DID NOT get smoked with the eruption. I mean..... come on. Ape canyon, etc. That was a massive eruption. (Lind Washington in the wheat country south of us got 1 foot of ash. Hundreds of miles away)

And it wouldn’t surprise me if the government covered it up. We now know the government covered up UFO’s for 70 years? And now admit they are real. Well they knew that a long time ago.

So boiled down to brass tacks? The search continues. Stories are cool and even convincing. But you cannot discover a species on them.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

<eyeroll>  I'm unconvinced.

Thats what skeptics say about the whole subject....

That eruption killed everything that walks, crawls, flies or swims. Why would Bigfoot catch a break?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Thats what skeptics say about the whole subject....

That eruption killed everything that walks, crawls, flies or swims. Why would Bigfoot catch a break?

Surely an early warning system of some kind that animals have, why not Bigfoot.

Bigfoot always escapes. He moves swiftly to other domains, dropping gigantic deuces in its wake. 

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Bigfoot always escapes. He moves swiftly to other domains, dropping gigantic deuces in its wake. 

Far out man.

5 hours ago, Arvedis said:

That's more believable than the possibility that a few of these things were killed in a natural disaster that killed everything else in the area?  And that the possibility of a coverup of those deaths is completely ridiculous?

That's basically saying that they are unkillable and uncatchable...or incorporeal.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Downvote 1

I would say there is a fairly decent possibility that a few Bigfoot were killed during the eruption as well as in the many forest fires that strike the region every year.  The only problem would be locating remains that wouldn't be so completely charred as to be unrecognizable.  For this reason, any remains found in the area that even appear to be anomalous, however remotely, should be subject to DNA testing. 

In spite of these difficulties, this could perhaps be our best bet to find a dead Sasquatch.  Especially considering the acidic soil of the Pacific Northwest which is a hinderance to the preservation of biological remains.  

Edited by Wooly Booger

Perhaps the BFRO or NAWAC should conduct an expedition to the region for that very purpose.  I'm honestly surprised no Bigfoot research organization has thought to do this.  

Mt. St. Helens blew to the northeast, so the destruction was limited in scale and direction. By my calculation, there were only @ 150 sasquatches alive in the entire state of Washington to begin with, and they live either individually or in small family groups. So it's a calculable estimate that perhaps 5-10 if them were killed. The problem then is calculating the odds of finding their carcasses under all that downed timber, ash, and mud by officials with the motive and means to whisk them away in the midst of a pretty demanding work schedule managing a disaster.

Possible, but doubtful.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Mt. St. Helens blew to the northeast, so the destruction was limited in scale and direction. By my calculation, there were only @ 150 sasquatches alive in the entire state of Washington to begin with, and they live either individually or in small family groups. So it's a calculable estimate that perhaps 5-10 if them were killed. The problem then is calculating the odds of finding their carcasses under all that downed timber, ash, and mud by officials with the motive and means to whisk them away in the midst of a pretty demanding work schedule managing a disaster.

Possible, but doubtful.

The most effective means would be to wait until after the state government finishes managing the disaster then a private research team could move into the area and begin the search for Sasquatch remains.  If any Sasquatches were killed, it would likely completely go under the radar of officialdom. 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic