How Would You Capture Bigfoot Alive and Unharmed?

Believer57

Archaeological methodology could be put to remarkable use for Bigfoot research.  It could mean the difference between uncovering Sasquatch remains and silencing the skeptics once and for all.  The only problem I could envision would be getting permission to excavate tribal lands if that indeed becomes an issue. 

A couple of thoughts.

In Arvedis defense, stories are stories and proof is proof. And I agree with that. But by the same token one story is as plausible as another. And with each passing day the more we know about the government is that it isn’t always honest with its constituents.

Mt. St. Helens was a monumentally destructive event. Yes the blast zone went north. The largest land slide in recorded history. But the lahars off the west slope. Especially the Toutle river was devastating as well. With humans, livestock and wildlife getting swept away.

Could something smart like a Bigfoot observe the mountain and leave? Sure. But remember! The mountain had been belching and rumbling for years and years. Harry Truman refused to go..... he didn’t believe the geologists telling him the mountain was getting close. When is Yellowstone gonna blow? It rumbles all the time, it melts asphalt roads, the lake is moving its shoreline. If your a Bigfoot living in the Yellowstone ecosystem? I bet your spidey senses do not start truly tingling until it’s too late. Dogs start barking what? Half an hour before an earthquake? That’s not gonna help you with a volcano.

Could a discovery had been made with something floating down the river? I don’t see why not. They were fishing humans and other animals out. 230 square miles of forest was wiped out in 3 minutes.

The point I’m trying to make is that this horrific event happened in Bigfoots back yard. It’s hard for me to believe it didn’t take some lives. And with as much as of a rescue effort up there? It’s certainly plausible that they could have came across remains.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Archaeological methodology could be put to remarkable use for Bigfoot research.  It could mean the difference between uncovering Sasquatch remains and silencing the skeptics once and for all........

The denials of skeptics is just amusing noise. I'd rather skeptics exist in ignorance than expose these creatures to the awareness of mankind. I fail to see what humanity can do for the benefit these creatures.

• Upvote 2

Found some links that are interesting BUT, just smacks to me of some reddit style hoax. It seems like someone really gets thrills out of creating overly lengthy conspiracy articles on the web.

If any of it is true, these details are worth looking into:

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/09/bigfoot-recovery-mt-st-helens-eruption.html 
https://sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com/2018/09/conspiracy-theory-mount-st-helens-bodies.html

There are some credible names dropped such as Thom Powell.  I could not find anywhere that Thom refutes this story as a hoax. It also makes sense that the BFRO would not acknowledge his source and the other anonymous posters as authentic.

I don't think Thom Powell is on this board but @joebeelart is and he is also quoted. Maybe he can offer some additional clues.

A part that makes me suspicious are the "bowel sounds" allegedly made by the BF being treated. There was plenty of blood on the floor but no one took samples. Yet, the author thought it worthwhile to mention BF broke wind and responded favorably to a native american nurse. Seems a bit much.

Edited by Arvedis

7 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Found some links that are interesting BUT, just smacks to me of some reddit style hoax. It seems like someone really gets thrills out of creating overly lengthy conspiracy articles on the web.

If any of it is true, these details are worth looking into:

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2012/09/bigfoot-recovery-mt-st-helens-eruption.html 
https://sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com/2018/09/conspiracy-theory-mount-st-helens-bodies.html

There are some credible names dropped such as Thom Powell.  I could not find anywhere that Thom refutes this story as a hoax. It also makes sense that the BFRO would not acknowledge his source and the other anonymous posters as authentic.

I don't think Thom Powell is on this board but @joebeelart is and he is also quoted. Maybe he can offer some additional clues.

A part that makes me suspicious are the "bowel sounds" allegedly made by the BF being treated. There was plenty of blood on the floor but no one took samples. Yet, the author thought it worthwhile to mention BF broke wind and responded favorably to a native american nurse. Seems a bit much.

*Cough* @hiflier *cough*

:rofl:

HAH! Well, I won't be wading in on this one. Anyone can say anything and has. All the hub bub and what? Nothing.

Edited by hiflier

18 hours ago, NatFoot said:

*Cough* @hiflier *cough*

:rofl:

What is the back story on this? Crazy stories are not new but looks like something is traceable here. No doubt will hit a wall with conclusions but 2 recognizable sources seems to give it some possible legs.

EDIT: Skimmed through Thom's 4 hours on C2C from March 2016 and did not hear anything attributed to him in these articles mentioned. I have wanted to listen to that for a while so no big deal.  Maybe I overlooked a thread on here that already discusses the many ridiculous hoax clues in the articles.

Edited by Arvedis

• gigantor unfeatured this topic