Wildmen and National Parks

norseman

39 minutes ago, norseman said:

Good question. My guess is there are varying degrees. Some people may be wanna be’s or part timers. But others could be generations old. There could even be remnant Native American populations out there like Ishi. North America is a big place. And like South America could still harbor people who don’t want to be found.

Yeh, I can imagine that. Just thinking about the wandering around with no shoes on and leaving tracks part really and thinking that if they're just roughing it or have come from civilisation first their feet would get bad pretty quick. I spend a lot of time shoeless with bare feet and have some pretty knarly and rough soles but there's no way I'd be able to walk around a mountain all year bare foot without being in quite a bit of discomfort and pain and ultimately getting hobbled. 

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The rebuttal video says that her family keeps guns and dogs because these feral people come down into their valley sometimes to take chickens and other livestock.

The thing is does she show proof of these feral people coming down stealing live stock from them? If not , it's just a story being told. Dogs and guns do not mean a thing with out proof. 

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Apparently they took a goat away and ‘butchered it with rusty knives’, leaving the remains and I guess at least one of the knives in question.  So, at least some of them are not so feral that they are unable to use recovered tools.

This does show intelligence but also shows that they were desperate by leaving behind a tool like a knife.  But it also shows that what ever took this goat might not have been feral at all. Why would a feral human butcher a animal on the spot. One would figure that it would take the animal whole rather then butcher it on the spot of the kill.  But then what do I know about what feral humans do.

6 minutes ago, Celtic Raider said:

Yeh, I can imagine that. Just thinking about the wandering around with no shoes on and leaving tracks part really and thinking that if they're just roughing it or have come from civilisation first their feet would get bad pretty quick. I spend a lot of time shoeless with bare feet and have some pretty knarly and rough soles but there's no way I'd be able to walk around a mountain all year bare foot without being in quite a bit of discomfort and pain and ultimately getting hobbled.

I pretty sure that you feel where one is walking with no shoes. Even on that one track that BRB posted it shows that what ever made it. The pressure On that print looks lie it was placed more towards the right then on the left. Even though it was bare footed it does not show that there was weight place on the edge of where that rock is placed. Now that is just my opinion and everyone's opinion is going to be different. Not everyone is going to agree with what I am seeing with in that photo. I have no problem with that. But that is only one track and does not show the rest of the track way. So we have no idea on how it walked after wards. Again just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

The thing is does she show proof of these feral people coming down stealing live stock from them? If not , it's just a story being told. Dogs and guns do not mean a thing with out proof. 

This does show intelligence but also shows that they were desperate by leaving behind a tool like a knife.  But it also shows that what ever took this goat might not have been feral at all. Why would a feral human butcher a animal on the spot. One would figure that it would take the animal whole rather then butcher it on the spot of the kill.  But then what do I know about what feral humans do.

You ever tried to carry a goat off over your shoulders?

It depends. Carried deer on my shoulders. Carried my German Shephard on my shoulder. Besides if there is more then one feral human I am sure they are going to help each other. That's if they do not eat each other for being hungry. Since the person reporting does not say one feral person but is meaning plural. As it shows in the two statements where I have underlined.

The rebuttal video says that her family keeps guns and dogs because these feral people come down into their valley sometimes to take chickens and other livestock.

Apparently they took a goat away and ‘butchered it with rusty knives’, leaving the remains and I guess at least one of the knives in question.  So, at least some of them are not so feral that they are unable to use recovered tools.

We have killed goats in Mexico and cooked them in pits and taste very good. So my statement is toward the the person whom you are referring too. It is not an attack so please do not take it like one. It is just a statement. That's all. You can answer it how you feel fit. But it is just a statement. It is not meant to be offensive.

22 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

It depends. Carried deer on my shoulders. Carried my German Shephard on my shoulder. Besides if there is more then one feral human I am sure they are going to help each other. That's if they do not eat each other for being hungry. Since the person reporting does not say one feral person but is meaning plural. As it shows in the two statements where I have underlined.

We have killed goats in Mexico and cooked them in pits and taste very good. So my statement is toward the the person whom you are referring too. It is not an attack so please do not take it like one. It is just a statement. That's all. You can answer it how you feel fit. But it is just a statement. It is not meant to be offensive.

I didn’t take offense to it.  You had a legitimate question. I could just see where it might be easier to butcher it and carry off the meat as opposed to carrying off the entire carcass.  Heck, she just said something about it not being a mountain lion because of ‘rusty knives’.  I took it that her family had found at least one knife at the spot, but she could have just been imagining what happened and how it happened.

I have no clue about the details, or if the story is even true.  I wish that I had saved that particular video if I could have...I was down the rabbit hole with feral humans videos on TikTok for hours past my bedtime.  

I will say something about these feral human accounts is more disturbing to me than the usual Sasquatch accounts.  

22 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I didn’t take offense to it.  You had a legitimate question. I could just see where it might be easier to butcher it and carry off the meat as opposed to carrying off the entire carcass.  Heck, she just said something about it not being a mountain lion because of ‘rusty knives’.  I took it that her family had found at least one knife at the spot, but she could have just been imagining what happened and how it happened.

I have no clue about the details, or if the story is even true.  I wish that I had saved that particular video if I could have...I was down the rabbit hole with feral humans videos on TikTok for hours past my bedtime.  

I will say something about these feral human accounts is more disturbing to me than the usual Sasquatch accounts.  

the implied cannabilism?

1 minute ago, vinchyfoot said:

the implied cannabilism?

Lol.  Probably...

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I didn’t take offense to it.  You had a legitimate question. I could just see where it might be easier to butcher it and carry off the meat as opposed to carrying off the entire carcass.

See, that's how you and I would think as humans. But these are people bred in the wild who do not think like us. As hunters it be easier to just quarter the animal and pack it out. But there have been sightings of Bigfoot just carrying their kill in whole and they are wild. So who is to say that these feral humans do not do the same. The reason I say this is. That these feral humans do not want to be caught so that must mean they have some understanding of what it means to be caught. I am just trying to place my mind in their process of thought. I just cannot fathom knowing that there could also be feral humans living among us in our National Forest.  I mean knowing that there is this giant creature living out is bad enough. But also a wild human and yes I did mean that they could be eating us real humans. That is plain scary. 

7 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

See, that's how you and I would think as humans. But these are people bred in the wild who do not think like us. As hunters it be easier to just quarter the animal and pack it out. But there have been sightings of Bigfoot just carrying their kill in whole and they are wild. So who is to say that these feral humans do not do the same. The reason I say this is. That these feral humans do not want to be caught so that must mean they have some understanding of what it means to be caught. I am just trying to place my mind in their process of thought. I just cannot fathom knowing that there could also be feral humans living among us in our National Forest.  I mean knowing that there is this giant creature living out is bad enough. But also a wild human and yes I did mean that they could be eating us real humans. That is plain scary. 

It’s not thinking.... it’s a matter of necessity. A human cannot pack the same load as something 800 lbs can. So we cut it up into manageable chunks. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

@BlackRockBigfoot exactly like fred Flintstone feet, Or like 5 foot tall, 400lb, and needing amputation diabetic feet. 

0516211556.jpg

Those are some dynamite casts!

• gigantor featured this topic
17 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

You have no proof other than stories that there are Feral humans out there eating hikers. You just believe every story that comes down the pike?

Reports of feral humans or wildmen are probably misidentified Bigfoot. There are likely some regional varieties. With the Eastern and Southern Bigfoot smaller than the more familiar Pacific Northwest variant. 

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic