Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

This whole thread has brought something to the forefront for me. In the not too distant past, anyone who suggested that BF had anything to do with the paranormal would have been run out of town on a rail. Interesting to see how things change over time. It is kind of nice to see that we can have a civilized discussion about things like this. Just sayin.......

i don't understand the reasoning behind things like, ' if the sierra kills is fake, bigfoot must be paranormal '. kinda silly approach.

Edited by Carl

Guest wild eyed willy

::shrill voice:: What? Are you calling those people liars?!!

For what it's worth, nor do I. There are a bazillion stories on the internet, and far too many of them as phony as a $3 bill.

well you know I would never say that.. ( I might think it)but never say it. :D

The way this has been going, it wouldn't surprise me to hear the claim, that BF is actually made up of antimatter and really lives behind the lense of our eyeballs... :wacko:

Guest RedRatSnake

This whole thread has brought something to the forefront for me. In the not too distant past, anyone who suggested that BF had anything to do with the paranormal would have been run out of town on a rail. Interesting to see how things change over time. It is kind of nice to see that we can have a civilized discussion about things like this. Just sayin.......

Hi

Gotta love progress

Tim ~ :)

Ive thought about Bigfoot having paranormal "abilities" long before the o.p. posted this so here's what i think.

I think that they've been unchanged in their physical form, for millions of years. We've only been in our current form...i.e.modern man...for 400,000 years. who's to say that they don't have "abilities" that we don't have? i think that if we, as a species, have been here unchanged for as long as i think they have...i think that we would have "abilities" too.

There are documented cases of psychics helping police agencies solve cases. that's a "paranormal' ability.

There are documented cases of twins knowing what their twin was doing at a certain time, and place, even though they were separated by thousands of miles. that's a "paranormal" ability.

Jody talked about remote viewing in one of her earlier posts. no one knows how it works exactly...but it does. that's a "paranormal" ability.

All im saying is that i think that they can do things that we cant. for whatever reason. just my opinion. ;)

Guest wild eyed willy

Ive thought about Bigfoot having paranormal "abilities" long before the o.p. posted this so here's what i think.

I think that they've been unchanged in their physical form, for millions of years. We've only been in our current form...i.e.modern man...for 400,000 years. who's to say that they don't have "abilities" that we don't have? i think that if we, as a species, have been here unchanged for as long as i think they have...i think that we would have "abilities" too.

There are documented cases of psychics helping police agencies solve cases. that's a "paranormal' ability.

There are documented cases of twins knowing what their twin was doing at a certain time, and place, even though they were separated by thousands of miles. that's a "paranormal" ability.

Jody talked about remote viewing in one of her earlier posts. no one knows how it works exactly...but it does. that's a "paranormal" ability.

All im saying is that i think that they can do things that we cant. for whatever reason. just my opinion. ;)

let us assume for the moment that BF has abilities in the MT, ESP, clairvoyent, Psychic ETC.

I have read or seen on TV. several reports where a person and a BF meet by accident while in the woods. They just sort of run into each other by accident.

In some of the reports the witness said that the BF looked just as shocked or surprised as they themselvs were.. ( Dumbfounded perhaps). If BF had any of the afore mentioned abilities, this chance meeting could never happen.. If a meeting did happen, than it would suggest that BF planned it intentionally. By most wittness accounts BF doesn't want to be near us, even going out of thier way to aviod us. An intentional meeting seems out of charactor for the big guy.

Even the average BF encounter with the fleeting glances through the bushes would be known before hand by a BF with abilities. If this was the case it would also mean that BF designed the chance meeting, or at the very least, allowed it to happen.

From what I know of thier suspect behaveior, It seems like an unlikely choice..

It is my guess that BF does not or has not mastered any abilities such as the ones I listed.

You also suggest that BF has been around for a very long time unchanged, but as far as I know there is no fossile evidence to back this up.

JMHO. backed by the facts I have heard and some common sence reasoning

let us assume for the moment that BF has abilities in the MT, ESP, clairvoyent, Psychic ETC.

I have read or seen on TV. several reports where a person and a BF meet by accident while in the woods. They just sort of run into each other by accident.

In some of the reports the witness said that the BF looked just as shocked or surprised as they themselvs were.. ( Dumbfounded perhaps). If BF had any of the afore mentioned abilities, this chance meeting could never happen.. If a meeting did happen, than it would suggest that BF planned it intentionally. By most wittness accounts BF doesn't want to be near us, even going out of thier way to aviod us. An intentional meeting seems out of charactor for the big guy.

Even the average BF encounter with the fleeting glances through the bushes would be known before hand by a BF with abilities. If this was the case it would also mean that BF designed the chance meeting, or at the very least, allowed it to happen.

From what I know of thier suspect behaveior, It seems like an unlikely choice..

It is my guess that BF does not or has not mastered any abilities such as the ones I listed.

You also suggest that BF has been around for a very long time unchanged, but as far as I know there is no fossile evidence to back this up.

JMHO. backed by the facts I have heard and some common sence reasoning

first willy...let me say, that im the kinda person who believes that there is no chance, and that everything happens for a reason. even if you don't understand why at the time. it's been the story of my life up til this point anyway.

i honestly don't know if Bigfoot has any clairvoyance, telepathy, or esp, i just think that they are able to use a little bit more than 10% of their brain. i think it's a defensive adaptation, that they developed a long time ago to escape from us. i think they use that ability, ultra, and infra-sound, and strong odors to frighten us away.

i would imagine that Bigfoot gets preoccupied once in a while, and doesn't hear a person walk up on him/her. it's bound to happen sometime.

And for us to be able to find them in the fossil record, we would need a type specimen. there might already be quite a few of them in the Smithsonian. who knows my friend? :D

Guest wild eyed willy

first willy...let me say, that im the kinda person who believes that there is no chance, and that everything happens for a reason. even if you don't understand why at the time. it's been the story of my life up til this point anyway.

i honestly don't know if Bigfoot has any clairvoyance, telepathy, or esp, i just think that they are able to use a little bit more than 10% of their brain. i think it's a defensive adaptation, that they developed a long time ago to escape from us. i think they use that ability, ultra, and infra-sound, and strong odors to frighten us away.

i would imagine that Bigfoot gets preoccupied once in a while, and doesn't hear a person walk up on him/her. it's bound to happen sometime.

And for us to be able to find them in the fossil record, we would need a type specimen. there might already be quite a few of them in the Smithsonian. who knows my friend? :D

I had heard there were lots of extra bones in the smithsonian, so you might be right.

I can see BF getting preoccupied, happenes to me all the time :D.. I didn't add that because it doesn't help my point of view. :D

My whole problem with the smart BF arguement is that If BF were really smart, they would wipe us out of the picture... not that I'm offering any suggestions..

My whole problem with the smart BF arguement is that If BF were really smart, they would wipe us out of the picture... not that I'm offering any suggestions..

Maybe they're simply smart enough to let us do all of the farming, gardening, and herding while they lay up during the day and eat their fill at night.

Edited by JDL

Guest spunout

Some para situations would be a pleasant change. The 'encounters' I've had are but plain vanella.

Edited by spunout

BFF Patron

Better be careful what you wish for.....a little "eyeglow" can scar you for life! :wacko:

well you know I would never say that.. ( I might think it)but never say it. :D

The way this has been going, it wouldn't surprise me to hear the claim, that BF is actually made up of antimatter and really lives behind the lense of our eyeballs... :wacko:

Actually, Bigfoot may well be Tulpas! You may see Bigfoot, but it is an apparition created by the mind. And not your mind! :blink:

See to believe the non-sense put forth by Nick Redfern: http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/proof/

So rather than looking up the voluminous information available on the mineral & vitamin concentrations in organ meat and pondering that a potentially higher-functioning primate might need to supplement its regular diet with such things, you just jump to paranormal?

This is called making the data fit your conclusion.

Am I paranormal because sometimes, at the KFC buffet, all I eat are the fried chicken livers?

And, what GrayJay said - one person's unverified claims of telepathic communication with bigfoot bears zero weight in an objective appraisal of evidence in support of a paranormal bigfoot. Especially when that person believes another person on the forum is a Government and/or Big Lumber mole when that person most definitely is not.

Now, you could say then that it is "he said/she said" and that the jury is then still out on the whole "mole" thing. But if you do so, you then invalidate the one tenuous example of a telepathic bigfoot you have thus far given.

You set the bar too high. You simply cannot prove what you believe. It is impossible to do so.

The most you could reasonably hope for is to encourage faith in support of your belief.

Thank you for saying exactly what I wanted to say.. :wub:

BF is flesh and blood. :D

'wild eyed willy'

"You also suggest that BF has been around for a very long time unchanged, but as far as I know there is no fossile evidence to back this up".

Belief in bigfoot aside, I'm tired of hearing this argument. Darwin nailed it many, many years ago in "Origin Of The Species" - he called it "The Imperfections Of The Geological Record". It's time this one was put to bed.