Two Reasons Not to Trust the Sasquatch People

Madison5716

19 hours ago, Tylo said:

Technically, I've had things happen since 2009 and in two different states.  I know, I know, people will scoff but it's true.  When things happen to you it isn't so funny, it becomes serious pretty quickly.  Gazing into the abyss and having it gaze back at you kind of stuff.   And you go, "Oh, no.  No,no.  I don't want that!" You can't change it, best to research and accept it.  I certainly would not recommend provocation.

@Tylo

Thanks for sharing.  Can you please provide more background on what happened to you and why you think there is a link between the incidents in 2 states?

You imply that it was not pure coincidence.

Some people claim that if you see one, then you are tagged by them (by an unknown mechanism) and are more likely to have other experiences.

However, I wonder if it is just simply that once you have an experience (whether a visual sighting or a Class B), that then you become hyper aware of your surroundings and thus are more likely to detect their presence.

I think it is the latter explanation.  Once your reality is shattered, you are uber vigilant outdoors.

Maybe it would be better if you start another thread so as not to derail the main subject of this OP.

17 hours ago, Tylo said:

The biggest thing about WOO is that it just may be a matter of the inability of science to explain such things at this time.  People need to drop the negativity about the WOO and become more curious about it, it seems to be a big part of the puzzle.

Totally, TOTALLY agree with this.    Science is not static.    To look at all of the things we've accepted as scientific truths yet later discarded / replaced as we learned more, and to think that process is now done, that we won't have to ever rewrite "the book" again about a piece of scientific information, is just .. insanity. 

MIB

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, MIB said:

To look at all of the things we've accepted as scientific truths yet later discarded / replaced as we learned more

I would like to say that many of the things discarded over the centuries have been in the area of what used to be woo. Science has actually come up with inventions, devices, and all manner of delicately precise instrumentation to detect/discover woo. And positive physical detection (of something, anything, that contains energy) is what science is all about. Ghosts, if one believes in them, are energy at some level, so is psychic energy. Everything that is generally in the area some woo emits energy. A portal open or closing is an energy disruption in the fabric of both electromagnetic energy, including the visual spectrum, as well as the molecular arrangement in any given field or medium.

And science is there, and apparently the woo isn't. I don't know everything, so maybe science will end up with some kind of new valid method of testing for such things. The point is science in the end should be able to see woo on their instruments. And if science can pick up the physical reaction of a plant when the person walked into a room and hacked off it neighbor growing in the pot next door? Then maybe only greater precision instruments are what is needed. And I almost hate to say it but if science can't seem to detect woo, it hasn't been for lack of trying. Now. Our lovable Sasquatch on the other hand ;)  has all of the physicality necessary for scientific detection. Psychic, portal jumping, telepathy and whatever else notwithstanding.

• Downvote 1

Explorere: I didn't mean to derail, for me after having to deal with this "stuff" I just can't feel complete trust.  I'm better at accepting things, but a bit of mistrust is always there.  But then again, I feel that way about humans until I get to know them better.  Lets face it, we're talking about a being that seems to be active during the nighttime hours when we can't see them. A being that the majority of people think is a joke.  I always feel slightly uneasy thinking about it but have been trying to work through it.

Sorry about typos, cat on keyboard!

5 hours ago, Tylo said:

Explorere: I didn't mean to derail, for me after having to deal with this "stuff" I just can't feel complete trust.  I'm better at accepting things, but a bit of mistrust is always there.  But then again, I feel that way about humans until I get to know them better.  Lets face it, we're talking about a being that seems to be active during the nighttime hours when we can't see them. A being that the majority of people think is a joke.  I always feel slightly uneasy thinking about it but have been trying to work through it.

Sorry about typos, cat on keyboard!

Did you go searching for them? Then they found you? Or was it that you ran into them by luck. I have dealt with some woo myself. By this I mean are things that I cannot explain by science. In other word it rocked my world upside down. I am not sure if I was tagged or if I was tracked.  But I had a plan and that plan went down hill fast. It could very well be that after we do have encounter. We might become more aware of them. But that is not how it felt with me.  I felt singled out in two different parts of my state. Did I feel threaten? Yes/No But at an end I did feel threaten. 

To feel trust you have to gain that trust. But you will never feel completely trusting. Like with Humans you will never give them that trust until you are ready to do so.

we're talking about a being that seems to be active during the nighttime hours when we can't see them. A being that the majority of people think is a joke.  I always feel slightly uneasy thinking about it but have been trying to work through it.

They are active during the day too. Watching us as we never know it. We just do not think about it and push through it. What's there to work through it? They are real roaming our forest. Harvesting our deer or whatever other living creature that is out there. Enjoying the life that has been given them. Not sure if I could like them. But if I could be in their head for a year. I can just imagine the beauty that they have seen in our wilderness. Like the little beauty I have seen sitting in my treestand from when the sun rises to sun sets. That golden beauty of fall colors.

My two reason you cannot trust them.

1. They will give you a false sense that they will not harm you.

2. They are wild and we have no idea what their next move will be.

• Downvote 1

ShadowBorn:  For years I've read many of your posts.  You make perfect sense to me, even writing things I am hesitant to write.  I don't search for them, they found me.  Curious about a middle-aged female running around doing gardening and yard work, I guess. I'm really goofy when I'm outside, pure joy for me.  I do talk to everybody, though (birds, plants, earthworms.) I'm pretty sure they are real, too.  No getting around it, I need to accept it.  After the first terrifying episode, things have seemed harmless on their end (but still disconcerting to me.) As I've written before, I don't go outside when it's dark, at least when it's late night dark.  10PM is pushing it for me.

To be honest, I have imagined what it would be like roaming around at night without any limits.  : )

BFF Patron

Can someone give me the GPS coordinates of these scary Bigfeet locations, mine in my area are total wimps.

I'd love to go scary Bigfeet hunting!

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Oy.  I’m sorry, bringing your religion to help you form (what should be) a scientific conclusion leaves me at the gate. I almost spit out my sandwich when he started talking about the “astigmatism” of BF. Wait. That explains a lot. They just need glasses!  Done and out. 

Edited by WSA
  • Upvote 2

WSA, glad to see ya! I ignore the religion related conclusions of Carpenter and others, but there's still value in methods and years of observations, as in his example. FWIW :drinks:

@Tylo and @ShadowBorn, you both eluded to being chosen to experience Sasquatch. I have great respect for your experiences and am curious. If I was in your shoes my brain would be going crazy trying to figure out why I was chosen.

Here is my question (and again, I mean no disrespect by asking it!). Have you reached any conclusions about why you were chosen? Tylo, you speak about the pure joy you feel when you are gardening, perhaps that is a part of it? It seems that there is an important opportunity to learn from any conclusions you may have reached or ideas you have tossed around. I also understand that you may have not gotten to the point where you feel confident that you know 'why". 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, DrPSH said:

@Tylo and @ShadowBorn, you both eluded to being chosen to experience Sasquatch. I have great respect for your experiences and am curious. If I was in your shoes my brain would be going crazy trying to figure out why I was chosen.

Here is my question (and again, I mean no disrespect by asking it!). Have you reached any conclusions about why you were chosen? Tylo, you speak about the pure joy you feel when you are gardening, perhaps that is a part of it? It seems that there is an important opportunity to learn from any conclusions you may have reached or ideas you have tossed around. I also understand that you may have not gotten to the point where you feel confident that you know 'why". 

DrPSH

I have my own conclusion on why I may have been chosen. My opinion is that I was just as curious of them as they were of me. They somehow knew it and followed me. But then that leads to the other weird stuff. Like did they read me somehow. It loops you. Places you in loops thinking of the things that happen. You just have to step off that train and go back to basics.  Looking for tracks that confirm what you you have experienced.

• 2 weeks later...

Makes ZERO Sense.

ok so this guy tries to take some serious attempted study of a bigfoot.   Great.  Then, he injects what for me is a wild idea and applies it to Bigfoot.  Not great.   This to me is like the guys who think they know Bigfoot’s favorite color or what Bigfoot’s favorite baseball team is.

That is bad enough and it’s done in this bigfoot world far two often where every snap of a twig is “a Squatch”.   

Then on top of this the man has to pull religion into this thing.   Other than studying religion, what other format would the study of something else even need religion to be part of the conversation?  Take the Stanford walking study:  Can a man replicate the walk of the PGF?    Study away.  But at no time does any religious belief matter to that discussion.  It shouldn’t.

In the concepts of Bigfoot too often we see these type of straining to make things fit.   In this case, it’s religion.

Let’s discuss his concept

let’s take a quick minute and just accept the idea offered by this guy as a purely historical reference and see if it makes sense. (Again, religion has no place in this as far as I am concerned)

the source of the Bible where he gets this does mention these giants ( or various other translations which don’t even mean giants).  They are thought to be the result of some offspring of fallen angles having relations with earth women.   But the reference used makes no sense.  Why?   Because in that actual book as a point of the book’s chronology it is clear right after this nephilim reference is….a flood deluge.   This deluge was said in the story to wipe out all the living things Noah did not bring on the ark.   The goal of this divine flood was to wipe out the earth’s wickedness which included these very nephilim!   

Sorry.   Even IF the religion factor was appropriate to the discussion of Bigfoot, his own idea falls flat from the same source he claims to get the idea from.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

Makes ZERO Sense.

ok so this guy tries to take some serious attempted study of a bigfoot.   Great.  Then, he injects what for me is a wild idea and applies it to Bigfoot.  Not great.   This to me is like the guys who think they know Bigfoot’s favorite color or what Bigfoot’s favorite baseball team is.

That is bad enough and it’s done in this bigfoot world far two often where every snap of a twig is “a Squatch”.   

Then on top of this the man has to pull religion into this thing.   Other than studying religion, what other format would the study of something else even need religion to be part of the conversation?  Take the Stanford walking study:  Can a man replicate the walk of the PGF?    Study away.  But at no time does any religious belief matter to that discussion.  It shouldn’t.

In the concepts of Bigfoot too often we see these type of straining to make things fit.   In this case, it’s religion.

Let’s discuss his concept

let’s take a quick minute and just accept the idea offered by this guy as a purely historical reference and see if it makes sense. (Again, religion has no place in this as far as I am concerned)

the source of the Bible where he gets this does mention these giants ( or various other translations which don’t even mean giants).  They are thought to be the result of some offspring of fallen angles having relations with earth women.   But the reference used makes no sense.  Why?   Because in that actual book as a point of the book’s chronology it is clear right after this nephilim reference is….a flood deluge.   This deluge was said in the story to wipe out all the living things Noah did not bring on the ark.   The goal of this divine flood was to wipe out the earth’s wickedness which included these very nephilim!   

Sorry.   Even IF the religion factor was appropriate to the discussion of Bigfoot, his own idea falls flat from the same source he claims to get the idea from.

Only the Bible says there were giants before the flood AND after the flood…..