Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Guest slimwitless

That very same night Steve Kulls appeared on the Bigfoot Tonight show. At the 14:00 mark he flatly states, "I have been in contact with Melba and I can say yeah it's out for peer review."

By the way, the BLOGGER THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED has a new article that touches on these issues. Highlights: The journal is Nature and Ketchum flew to London (not Germany). FWIW

Edited by slimwitless

Note that Kulls never claimed the paper "was out for review".

You'd better check that at 24:59. in the squatch detective radio show.

ETA: and again at 29:45

Edited by southernyahoo

Admin

I stand corrected. They kind of changed the subject, so I stopped listening.

Ok, so Ketchum told Kulls the paper was "out for review" in July?

Isn't Steve Kulls a member of the BFF? maybe he can just come here and clarify...

This is a new one for me. I was just listening to MNBRT Radio and it came out that Dr. Ketchum supposedly had a sighting of a Sasquatch family group with a lady named Arla in OK. No more was said.

If anyone has any information to collaborate or expand on this story I'm all ears.

Cheers

Well,

This is all moot. Despite the fact that Erikson and Ketchum proved the existance of bf several years ago they will be out staged by the group in Russia who have also proved the existence of bf -- albeit several years after Erickson. They have the dna, video, and photos and will evidently be releasing their material in the very near future. It looks like Ketchum and Erikson will pay a steep price waiting so long to reveal their findings.

Admin

linky?

Well,

This is all moot. Despite the fact that Erikson and Ketchum proved the existance of bf several years ago they will be out staged by the group in Russia who have also proved the existence of bf -- albeit several years after Erickson. They have the dna, video, and photos and will evidently be releasing their material in the very near future. It looks like Ketchum and Erikson will pay a steep price waiting so long to reveal their findings.

Where did you here that ? they said they had tracks and possible hair sample, did not here anything else that is proof

Guest HairyGreek

and will evidently be releasing their material in the very near future...

We haven't learned anything the last few years, have we? I hope there is some sarcasm I am unable to "read" over the inter-web... :blink:

SSR Team

WTH that giant boxer Nikolai Valuyev went out looking for these things LOL?

:D

That's what i was thinking, i'm not sure if it was the same expedition..

Guest slimwitless

This is a new one for me. I was just listening to MNBRT Radio and it came out that Dr. Ketchum supposedly had a sighting of a Sasquatch family group with a lady named Arla in OK. No more was said.

If anyone has any information to collaborate or expand on this story I'm all ears.

Cheers

That is interesting. I haven't heard that either. Did they say when it happened?

If true, it could explain her willingness to take on a bigfoot DNA study.

The same MNBRT show last night they also said David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples.

Edited by GEARMAN

WTH that giant boxer Nikolai Valuyev went out looking for these things LOL?

Maybe he wanted to meet some of his family members. Claimed he saw one in a cave and found a footprint. "I have size 52 — and the Yeti has maybe 60".

That's a big set of leapers that he has.

Guest slimwitless

The same MNBRT show last night they also said David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to listen to the show for a while. I assume Paulides meant they have something as good as a body, right? Otherwise we surely would have heard something (Lindsay's recent blog entry notwithstanding).