Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

BFF Patron

Since it's long been known that Paulides has claimed bone, Ed Smith has claimed blood along with the famous skunk pipe as well, and many have claimed hair.....that leaves Sierra Kills/OP with skin/tissue and hair with prob. a few other tissue samples thrown in as well. (Seems like a tooth was in the mix at one point too but may have been left out of the study----Mike Rugg, maybe others).

So Paulides could have implied they had all of the major cellular types except for perhaps internal organs and brain.

I do not think he was implying a "whole body" but I have not listened to the show and am not in the know.

Perhaps he was hinting at a larger body part such as arm or leg section being in possession of someone, who knows. It's all conjecture and secret squirrel stuff at this point for the majority of us.

Guest slimwitless

This is a new one for me. I was just listening to MNBRT Radio and it came out that Dr. Ketchum supposedly had a sighting of a Sasquatch family group with a lady named Arla in OK. No more was said.

If anyone has any information to collaborate or expand on this story I'm all ears.

Cheers

You know, I listened to that part (thankfully there's software that plays this stuff at double speed without changing the pitch). Anyway, it was an unusual exchange IMO. It was almost like Arla (who was on the show at the time) didn't know anything about the claim when it was raised. That could be my overactive imagination but the whole thing struck me as extremely odd.

Guest parnassus

Paulides latest video from Honobia makes it pretty clear that he believes that Ketchum has only human DNA (along with some common animals, I would guess). He is also saying that tribal elders tell him that NA legends are about big humans, and that early newspaper stories were also about humans.

Gee, I have never agreed with a believer on so many points!!!??!! What??????

The same MNBRT show last night they also said David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples.

Well, They do have assorted pieces of a BF body, but are all of the pieces from the same BF?

Assorted pieces from different bodies of BF will prove that there are more than one around!

Well, They do have assorted pieces of a BF body, but are all of the pieces from the same BF?

Assorted pieces from different bodies of BF will prove that there are more than one around!

Who has assorted pieces of BF body and how were they obtained

Guest parnassus

Big hairy ones right Parn? He's reeling you in!!!!! :lol:

I think it's the other way around.

I assume that if Dr. Ketchum went to Europe, she's back and can parlay-voo a few details on the current scene at Montparnasse and the Left Bank. See voo play.

No?

Edited by parnassus

The same MNBRT show last night they also said David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples.

"Who has assorted pieces of BF body and how were they obtained "

yowiie

Yowiie

it was David Paulides as quoted below: :)

David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples.David Paulides was questioned on the Sierra Kills story in Honobia and he confirmed it DID happen. He also responsed to someone saying 'We don't have a body" and David said something to the effect to imply that they did have a body as they have flesh ,blood, hair and bone samples

Guest RedRatSnake

Hi Susi

I heard that was the last one until they can get more material to make a new one ~

Tim :)

Where did you here that ? they said they had tracks and possible hair sample, did not here anything else that is proof

I was being sarcastic by pointing out that Ketchum and Erickson have not produced anymore evidence than this gang in Russia. Until you show some evidence to be examined, it is much to do about nothing.

Guest parnassus

Some time ago, Paulides announced on his website that people who had questions for Dr. Ketchum should go through him. I thought at the time that this was a remarkable step. I subsequently confirmed this by sending her a simple question which went unanswered, followed by sending the same question to him, which was answered in short order.

Furthermore, I was struck by her deference to him on the blog talk radio program last fall.

I could be mistaken but I believe they both turned up on the Honobia Conference schedule at about the same time, scheduled to speak on the same day.

To me this is an odd professional relationship; he is a California-based bigfoot researcher/writer without scientific credentials, apparently controlling the flow of public information for Ketchum, who owns a scientific DNA lab in South Texas. There would be several reasons for them to remain at arms length, or greater, so to speak. For example, the issue of conflict of interest arises, not to mention scientific objectivity, and a couple of other factors related to Paulides' background and personal affairs.

Dr. Ketchum can conduct her life however she wishes, but a close relationship with Paulides isn't going to win her any professional cred IMO.

Well Parn , what did you ask her? And are you sure it wasn't Paulides answering you without passing the question on?

That does seem an odd way to go about things. Why not hire a real PR person or have your attorney speak for you instead?

Guest parnassus

Furthermore, he seems to be aware of certain circumstances regarding other peoples samples which have submitted to Ketchum.

That does seem an odd way to go about things. Why not hire a real PR person or have your attorney speak for you instead?

Sometimes people just connect.

Paulides latest video from Honobia makes it pretty clear that he believes that Ketchum has only human DNA (along with some common animals, I would guess). He is also saying that tribal elders tell him that NA legends are about big humans, and that early newspaper stories were also about humans.

Gee, I have never agreed with a believer on so many points!!!??!! What??????

How does Human DNA prove the existance of bigfoot? Human DNA is not that hard to find. We obtained some DNA in the woods. It was human. Therefore, bigfoot is human. See the prolem. How is it being proved that the dna sample is from a bigfoot?