Could you pull the trigger?

CelticKevin

BFF Patron

Put one round right in his ear hole......mystery solved

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, hiflier said:

I just emailed the GCBRO earlier to inquire about whether or not the DNA "unknown primate" results from 2009 would be available for review.

If you hear anything back regarding this, you know I want to see it, please! Whose sample was this, and do you know who did the actual testing. So far, every "unknown primate" result I've tried to track down has turned out to be rumored only. 

It certainly could lead to a definitive answer on the existence but I would be extremely nervous and would not do it as it could be a man in a suit. 

1 hour ago, SasquatchPA said:

It certainly could lead to a definitive answer on the existence but I would be extremely nervous and would not do it as it could be a man in a suit. 

That is a very good point. Agreed, it could lead to a definitive answer. However, if someone spotted a bipedal, hair covered figure that fits the common description of a sasquatch, and it was a little distance away through the woods, can they be certain it's a real sasquatch? Could they easily tell if it's just someone in a fake fur suit? What would they go by to know? Is being tall and big enough to go by? 

After all, if someone would see one, it's most likely not going to be just 40 ft. away and in the open and standing still for any real length of time.

Look at all the photos and videos of possible sasquatches that are thought of as a hoax by a lot of people.  

19 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

That is a very good point. Agreed, it could lead to a definitive answer. However, if someone spotted a bipedal, hair covered figure that fits the common description of a sasquatch, and it was a little distance away through the woods, can they be certain it's a real sasquatch? Could they easily tell if it's just someone in a fake fur suit? What would they go by to know? Is being tall and big enough to go by? 

After all, if someone would see one, it's most likely not going to be just 40 ft. away and in the open and standing still for any real length of time.

Look at all the photos and videos of possible sasquatches that are thought of as a hoax by a lot of people.  

Without a doubt. I just think the human mind can be to easily fooled by what it thinks it sees. In the heat of the moment as adrenalin is pumping I doubt many could objectively process whether it is real or a man in a suit. I know I certainly wouldn't want to have any regrets and that's why I wouldn't do it. I would rather strive to get high resolution clear video. From personal experience after 33 years I am still trying to fully process what I saw myself in 1989. 

• 3 weeks later...

If it was trying to kill me it wouldn't matter whether it was a man in a suit or the real thing. Humans can be just as deadly as bigfoot and anyone threatening someone wearing a monkey suit out in the middle of nowhere is asking for it IMO.

• 2 weeks later...