Any suspected Sasquatch footsteps/stomps around you lately?

Tylo

7.62:  There is so much debris/brush in my area that foot prints could be there and I would never know.  Also, we have soil that is like concrete when dry, there is very little topsoil, very rocky, heavy red clay.  The tiller won't even make a dent in it without doing many repeated runs.  

Sounds like you're taking a very sensible approach - live and let live. If you want to find out a bit more, talk out loud when the crows are near. I'm pretty convinced they have a mutually beneficial relationship with the sasquatch peoples. Leave gems at the edge of your property sporadically, but don't establish an expectation. Try one of those Write in the Rain pads maybe, for waterproofness. If you want to research it further, go an hour away from your home and poke around and hope they don't follow you home? But we have learned game cams and lights will get rid of them.

47 minutes ago, Tylo said:

7.62:  There is so much debris/brush in my area that foot prints could be there and I would never know.  Also, we have soil that is like concrete when dry, there is very little topsoil, very rocky, heavy red clay.  The tiller won't even make a dent in it without doing many repeated runs.  

Understood ,  lot of soil when dry during droughts can turn like that . I just wouldn't let your imagination get the better of you in fearing to walk your property .

That's kind of what I was getting at . A trail cam has already been mentioned . They are very cheap to buy now a days and it will confirm what animals travel your propety

at night . Chances are more than pretty good you are not going to get a Sasquatch but it will ease your mind knowing maybe what you heard was just a whitetail stomping .

I have several trail cams on  my property not because of Sasquatch but I like to see the whitetails and black bears that cross .

Madison5716:  If I am bold enough to get a paper pad/chalkboard in a container out there, I'll be sure to attach photos and let you and NorthWind know!  I'll keep that in mind about the crows.  There have been times when they have caused such a huge fuss that I would stop gardening and look over at them.  I think a couple of times I walked over to the tree line to find out what they were fussing over.  Could never see anything, so tangled in that area.  I just pay more attention to things now instead of ignoring what I see/hear.  

7.62:  We do have deer here, I often startle them. I also live around cattle (essentially in my backyard.)  Not the footsteps I heard.  I figured that is what you meant, just too much debris here. Much of the year here is warm enough for snakes and we have Copperheads, I don't really poke around in the brush.  I do check out the property in winter but by that time rain/wind/decomposition of materials/animals could easily remove any prints.   I actually have considered trail cams for years, when I lived in WI the motion sensor for the porch light was pulled apart. Everything with this topic for me is always, "Should I do it?  Should I not do it?"  I have residual issues from a probable first encounter in WI (2009), I am working through it.  Not going out at night stems from that first incident.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:43 PM, Tylo said:

I do think they communicate by impersonating other animals in this area, they don't try to draw attention to themselves because of all of the guns/dogs.

It certainly seems as if someone is trying to draw YOUR attention. 

I wonder what was being said when the branch was so purposely laid before the lawn mower. 

Thanks for sharing the photos and your experiences.  Definitely keep us posted on the changes you see or how you may reach out to them.

Annie Nore:  I will do that.  It is sporadic but something seems to happen every year. Yes, activity seems to happen in areas where I was doing yard work.  It's noticeable.  I have photographed and video recorded what I found, also contacted several well known researchers when things got to be a bit much.  It took me years before I actually joined this forum, but I had questions and wanted to know if people shared a similar experiences.  It does help to tell about the events.  The whole topic is so very odd to me, but things happen.  : )

11 minutes ago, Tylo said:

I have residual issues from a probable first encounter in WI (2009), I am working through it.  Not going out at night stems from that first incident.

Have you posted about this WI encounter in this forum before? If you did, I would like to look for it.

I live a few blocks from the Lake Superior shore in Northern Wisconsin. 

I am new to this forum and more recently renewed my interest in this creature. I have not had any direct experiences, only a few "not sures." I can understand your wanting to be cautious. My understanding is that they are especially drawn to and are more willing to approach females.

• Like 1

Annie Nore:  In my case it takes nerve to post anything on a forum.  Ozaukee county, not too far from Lake Michigan.  I had some incidents similar to a BFRO report, I have now gone back to the site and checked the Ozaukee reports, the report that was similar to mine is now missing, I didn't think they removed reports.  Hmm.  The first incident involved sounds similar to the Sierra Sounds, particularly the dog fighting talking sounds followed by hearing breathing around the corner of the house, 11PM-1AM when I was sitting outside.  Lung capacity was astoundingly large, like nothing I've ever heard before in my life (grew up around livestock/rural areas.) Something registered in my brain after hearing the breathing that it actually created terror that I have never felt before in my life. After that I would not go outside at night and I still have issues because of it.  It's that serious. Second incident was house slapping but it's not really a slap, it's like a cannon blasting a sand-filled basketball at the outside wall, enough to shake that side of the house.  Yet again, late at night while I was watching a movie.  Prior to the slap there was a freaky kind of scratching at the window.  I refused to move the curtain to see what was making the scratching noise and then not too long after that something hit the house.  Other things at the time:  massive noise on roof/attic, small tree uprooted, 8/9ft healthy branch snapped downward on the tree behind the house, a heavy rancid oil/fish/skunk odor on one night when the fog was incredibly thick (wall of fog), motion sensor on porch light pulled apart, cattle went crazy one night around 1AM and I went outside to check on them, +smaller things. Didn't have the internet, didn't watch tv, didn't know Bigfoot was a thing until years later when I returned to MO.  Some classic BF events.  Now I have the tree/branch manipulation and other things.  It's not a pleasant thing for me but I'm am better with it.

• Upvote 1

Annie Nore:  I think the larger tree/limb/brach stuff was marking a path.  North/South oriented then if you looked beyond it further in the yard there was another branch interlocked with a limb a tall tree, it was east/west.  Then you get into the other areas of the yard with an arch, snapped/twisted saplings/branches.  The asterisk/sunburst is back there.  I've found upright sticks in the front yard.  Impression I got from the large stuff was that they were path markers.

I just searched old videos from 2017.  This is an interesting thing that was put into place.  I usually cover the mower when we are to have rain and I also put something heavy on the cover to prevent it from blowing away.  I had placed a heavy post on the cover.  Days later I find the tree pods placed under the post, they were still connected at the very top.  This is the kind of thing I find in the yard.  Nothing ominous but I wonder what the message is other than, "Do you understand we are here NOW?"  LOL!

20171212161647(5).jpg

20171212161647(3).jpg

Thanks for sharing! I find it all very fascinating.

After reading about your experiences, I can clearly see why you would now be so cautious.

Not meaning to pry into your personal business and if you don't want to answer this specific question, that is fine with me, but do you have a male presence now and did you in Wisconsin?

Getting back to the whole approachable female thing...

I am starting to pay more attention to the stories of women with or without children (or groups of women) being alone or living alone and the experiences they have had. Nearly twenty years ago I missed the opportunity to go on an all-female expedition. I don't remember who organized it. I happened across it and when I checked it out, I had just missed the sign-up date. Shortly thereafter life just got in the way and I didn't follow up on it. I 

Has the approachable female been addressed before in this forum? Or all-female expeditions?

Here's a scenario:  A few juvenile Bigfoot daring each other to approach and do or leave things as proof they were there. A rite of passage, so to speak. Kids will do this sort of thing and who do they do it to? The crazy old lady who lives alone. (Not calling you a crazy old lady!) More approachable. Not as dangerous. What do you think?

Annie Nore:  Yes, you are correct, I am the lone female.  LOL! At least in WI I was, however, there were two other women who lived in the farmhouse next to my cottage but they were never home and they never worked in the yard.  I was always working in the yard and going out at night sitting on the hay trailers/taking out trash, etc.  So happy to be there after I moved from Milwaukee.  After the first incident with the breathing I would not go out a night, absolutely not. New neighbors moved into the farmhouse and I would only go outside when I heard them outside. (Can you believe it?  A profound affect on me.)  I had bought the motion sensor for the porch light for arriving home after work during fall/winter months.  I would say about 6/7 months after I rigged it to the porch light, it was taken apart and dangling.

Had to return to MO to care for my Mom who had been disabled by four massive strokes.  So there were two of us, small weird things happened the first year, followed by other weird things, by 2015 I noticed upright sticks in the yard. By 2017 the tree/limb/branch stuff was in-your-face types of things. The only thing I noticed last year were healthy branches broken downward on the trees in the area where I found other obvious tree/limb/branch manipulation. I didn't do much yard work last year, didn't have time. Seems to be a few things each year.  Sporadic/unpredictable.

The only thing I can say is I definitely talk to myself when I'm outdoors, something like making mental notes of chores.  I also address the wildlife, I talk to the birds, to the lizards/frogs/toads, etc.  I talk to life forms.  HA!  Generally extremely happy outdoors unless it's hot. 

Counting coup has been discussed before (juveniles tapping someone, etc.) and approaching lone females because many of us are less threatening.  Of course it's very possible to me.  I've been dealing with it.  I always got the impression that there were three of them here, one was a very young one.  I don't know precisely why I think that.

An all female expedition would be interesting as long as people were not militarized.  From my experiences you don't need to wear camouflage or try to be quiet/stealthy in the woods. I've never done any tree knocking, will never do such a thing.  It's just that when I'm outside I talk to myself and to wildlife (and some plants.)  I think they are around, they do what they do.

• Like 1

She-Squatchers? The group is somewhere around there. Minnesota maybe? I also think they may be more into the psychic Sasquatch side of things?

Edited by hiflier

hiflier:  I think there are quite a few females doing research, but I don't think everybody has a website or channel.  For a person like me who had what seems to be typical Sasquatch activity, it was very difficult to decide who to contact.  I wanted a trustworthy and open-minded researcher.

Too many people don't stick with it, websites and channels come and go.  It can be confusing.

I live in SW Missouri Tylo.  There was a YouTube channel called OzarkMountainSasquatch that was doing exceptionally good research, mainly on a 400 acre private reserve they had access to.  Don't know exactly where it is.  But they just dropped off grid a little over a year ago after producing a documentary.  Have you heard anything about them?