Toes

Spader

I met a guy with one finger on each hand. All the bones were contained in one big finger with one nail. If conventional humans can produce a one fingered guy, I imagine a three toed feral guy is possible.

As an aside, the Australians aren't certain Yowies are even apes. The skunk ape doesn't really resemble the Sasquatch. There might be multiple phenomena occurring.

I'm Australian and the certainly are apes, where did you here that c**p

Edited by grayjay
Doubled content

Guest RedRatSnake

Nope, they always have the tail drag in between the footprints. I know, I have gators in the river below me, I see them all the time.

There are going to be times they don't, and when that happens people will get confused and all the sudden it's not anything i have ever seen so it must be a swamp ape or other Crypo animal.

crocodilians%200010.jpg

Tim :)

BFF Patron

RRS, that pic clearly shows an S-shaped tail drag between the left and right prints? Is that the example you truly wish to post up? Just askin'?

Guest RedRatSnake

It's the best one i found that has many different tracks, some three toe some four, a person not familiar with those could easily think they belong to something other than a gator. IMHO

BFF Patron

Yes, I suppose it could fool the unobservant, untrained eye (but not me, lol)! :P

Guest RedRatSnake

Some folks know what the native species are and some don't, even with that most will not be able to distinguish who made the tracks let alone if they have been exposed to rain or sun, i am just pointing out my view on what i think has been miss identification on three toe BF prints.

So many different colors and sizes, 3,4,5 toes, long arms short arms,cone head flat head, ape face human face, has fur has hair, the list of remarkable differences between it's ranges grows with the years but the animal still eludes us, i can't wait to see what the Aqua BF has got in it's bag of tricks ~

Tim :lol:

There are going to be times they don't, and when that happens people will get confused and all the sudden it's not anything i have ever seen so it must be a swamp ape or other Crypo animal.

crocodilians%200010.jpg

Tim, there is a squiggle track in between those prints in that pic you posted left from the aligator's tail. The only time an alligator raises it's tail up is if it is charging. People don't think they move fast on land but they can for short bursts. I'm not picking at you, I just want folks to know what gator tracks look like as opposed to a mutant squatch or lizard man. :)

Guest RedRatSnake

No worries at all we are just talking and throwing out a few things, if we all see the world as the same it would be pretty boring :)

I didn't take a lot of time looking for pictures of prints without a tail trail, i came across that one and posted it cause has a few different kind of alligator prints, kinda a quick look at how the foot don't always make the same print, starting, stopping, turning etc.

Now as for the Lizard man well i got to laugh at that cause it is a bit way out of any real possibility, at least with BF we have giganto, i don't remember any lizard man fossils.

The three toe BF is something i don't put much into, the BF population has been guessed at around 3000 or so, i find it hard that one or a few of the deformed ones just happens to be leaving prints like it has said to do, the odds of a deformed animal making it to adult are very low, the odds of it or any other BF leaving evidence are also very low, the deformed one even lower, there has to be another animal in this.

I'm troubled by three-toed tracks. Five toes/appendages have been a fair truism of vertabrate evolution. Amphibian giants 250 mya sported pads/flippers with five individual bones within. These were the descendents of the first creatures to walk on land. Beaches qualify as land. Throughout natural history, certainly mammals have sported mostly five toed feet/hands.

Three toe speaks of a reptile or bird, not a mammal. JMHO

Actually, most reptiles (not counting snakes) have a full complement of five toes and most birds have four. Mammals actually have the greater tendency to change the number of toes on their feet. No hoofed animal has five toes. Sloths do not have five toes. most carnivores only walk on four toes. Some humans have only two toes. Toe numbers changed quite a bit over the last 65 million years. Not that this solves anything though. I consider the three-toed tracks to be faked. The tracks with four or six however could easily be variations in the general population. I doubt that bigfoot is seriously inbred. It's a large animal and large animals tend to cover more territory. I'm quite sure they come into regular contact with other bigfoots and the genes get shuffled pretty well. Regional variants may crop up of course but they aren't necessarily unhealthy or inbred. It's entirely possible they have a greater genetic diversity than humans do as humans are the least genetically diverse primate on the planet due to a "bottleneck" in our population about 75000 years ago.