Meaning behind your UN?

BFSighting

Out of curiosity, why is your user name what it is on the this site? Does it pertain to your experience with Sasquatch? Or something else? Does it have a story?

The story behind my UN is not all that interesting; I hope to see a Sasquatch one day, which is why my UN is BFSighting 🤗

BFF Patron

Its where my Grandparents lived

I used to sell knives under the same name, and it kind of stuck.

Besides, the name Madison5716 was taken.

• Haha 1

The reason of my interest. 

Seeing the iconic film at the local cinema as a 7 year old kid.

Back in the 70's I was at Bluff Creek several times. Walked the sandbar where the film was taken many times. All I ever found were bears and lots of bear tracks. That is how I came up with Bearfoot!  

IMG_1940.JPG

• Upvote 3

So, I had a buddy in high school (Stone Age, pre cell phones), I’d call his house to plan mischief and mayhem in the summer. Invariably I’d call when his mother was watching her “stories” and she’d be annoyed at answering the phone. She would tell my buddy “ some Ed is on the phone for you “ even though she knew me… we thought it was hilarious so “SumEd” was born. 

• Haha 1

It is what my nephew called me when he was very little. Annie for Auntie and Nore for my name Lenore - Annie Nore. He still calls me that as an adult.

Nothing Sasquatch related.

It’s the local name for Sasquatch type creatures from my adopted state of Tennessee and other areas down south. I thought it was an appropriate username for me. 

• Downvote 1

SpaceMonkeyMafia is a cool line from Billy Joel's we didn't start the fire song.

I liked it and used a bunch of Wookies for my avatar.

One would think that name would have me a believer in the Woo Woo bigfoot.

No way. Just a cool name.