Meaning behind your UN?

BFSighting

16 minutes ago, spacemonkeymafia said:

SpaceMonkeyMafia is a cool line from Billy Joel's we didn't start the fire song.

I liked it and used a bunch of Wookies for my avatar.

One would think that name would have me a believer in the Woo Woo bigfoot.

No way. Just a cool name.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed that line from Billy Joel’s song lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I found prints in moss when I was fishing with friends when I was a kid back in the mid 70's. The moss was mashed flat but we weren't even leaving any impressions in it. The walk out seemed to take forever.  :)

• Upvote 1

Had an old military trainer who was Navajo dub me and another guy from Appalachia in our group "skinwalkers". Never knew why, he didn't explaine it, just hated doing night drills with us. Found out why about 4 years ago, apparantly the real Skinwalkers (bad medicine men of the Navajo tribe) will use animal calls to communicate to one another. like coyote howls, owl hoots, and other nocturnal creatures. We would designate calls to specific movements or to give all clears and alerts. It stuck with me from from those days, its been my online tag since 2004. 

• Upvote 2

I was born and raised here, on the shores of Lake Nipissing. (pronounced with the emphasis on the first syllable, not like you're relieving yourself)

• Upvote 1

One who plays Yankee doodle is a Doodler 

Yah five or ten different varients between melody and percussion accompaniment . Old, new, dragged, and a few more variations for good measure. Really any tune is a variant, when you play it, you interpret it, and a new variant is born ) I play other tunes too, but that song kind of defines the genre.

Not related to the large hairy creatures, except I vaguely resemble them with my clothes off. And not in a good way.

(Edited for clarify)

Edited by Doodler

On 3/6/2022 at 9:03 AM, Annie Nore said:

It is what my nephew called me when he was very little. Annie for Auntie and Nore for my name Lenore - Annie Nore. He still calls me that as an adult.

Nothing Sasquatch related.

My kids call my sister in law Aunt Nori! Her name is also Lenore. Very unique!

Mine is a combo of my first middle and last name. Also what I use for all my online/gaming UN’s. It’s easy and nobody else ever has it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:09 PM, Alileelei said:

My kids call my sister in law Aunt Nori! Her name is also Lenore. Very unique!

I do not run into too many people with my name, Lenore!

That is too funny!!! 

Your name is lovely.

Almost all journalistic reportage on bigfoot serves to reinforce the prevailing narrative that bigfoot is a ridiculous topic and for the public to give it no further attention.

However, occasionally, those who maintain the narrative can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, and are forced to actually admit some part of the truth.

Why would they do this?
Because some really heavy s&#% has just gone down and damage control is required.
The public is usually so intrigued by this "new" information that it never seeks to delve deeper into the matter and a potential bombshell (should the facts of the recent event become public knowledge) has been defused.

This admission to a small part of the big truth is referred to in spy jargon as a "Limited Hangout."

I like to hunt deer by following a buck track in the snow until i catch up. To do this i need to hunt where there is consistent snow cover, and not many other hunters. To be able to stay in these areas i camp in my hammock next to my truck on a back road off of a back road aside a two-track logging road for two to three weeks every year. hardly anyone wants to do this with me so i hunt alone. This was the biggest thing i was doing when i joined my first forum which was a hunting one, the name goes with me to all my forums.