Meaning behind your UN?

BFSighting

6 hours ago, lonetracker said:

I like to hunt deer by following a buck track in the snow until i catch up. To do this i need to hunt where there is consistent snow cover, and not many other hunters. To be able to stay in these areas i camp in my hammock next to my truck on a back road off of a back road aside a two-track logging road for two to three weeks every year. hardly anyone wants to do this with me so i hunt alone. This was the biggest thing i was doing when i joined my first forum which was a hunting one, the name goes with me to all my forums.

I have done this many times. It works great after one learns how to do it.

On 3/31/2022 at 6:28 PM, Grub-Girl said:

I like worms. Earth worms, jelly worms, worm holes. If its wormy, I'm squirmy :)

Have you ever eaten wichitty grubs? It is an indigenous Australian delicacy which I heard was rather delightful. 

5 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Have you ever eaten wichitty grubs? It is an indigenous Australian delicacy which I heard was rather delightful. 

I've heard about them and I bet they're very nutritious.  Sadly, I'm a vegetarian so its just planty boys for me :)

Admin
10 minutes ago, 72Malibu said:

This work?

Abdolutely.  396?

On 3/7/2022 at 4:34 AM, McGlencoe said:

Mom's side is Scottish, I'm a son of the McDonalds of Glencoe, hence McGlencoe.

I live near Glencoe. It is lovely there 💚

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 3:54 PM, 72Malibu said:

This work?

image.jpeg

Nice. When I was in high school I had a '67, 396/4 speed. It was scary............

SSR Team

I am an entolomologist/taxonomist who got into data analysis in grad school, which is where I learned the tools I use here for you all!

My high school hot rod was a maroon '68 mustang fastback. I bought it when I was 14 with my wood cutting money I'd been saving since I was 12.