Olympic Project nest on display

CelticKevin

The North American Bigfoot Center tweeted out this pic of a soon to be ready display of a nest from the O.P. site.  I've listened to Derek Randall and found the whole project very intriguing. It"d be fascinating to see one of the nests up close.

IMG_20220309_161650.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• gigantor featured this topic
39 minutes ago, Twist said:

Interesting indeed.   I'm glad to hear its a reconstruction vs. taking the real thing out of its natural habitat.

No it isn't.

16 hours ago, Twist said:

Interesting indeed.   I'm glad to hear its a reconstruction vs. taking the real thing out of its natural habitat.

While I've not heard if it's a reconstruction or not, why not grab one of the real things out of the area? It would make scientific study easier wouldn't it?

9 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

While I've not heard if it's a reconstruction or not, why not grab one of the real things out of the area? It would make scientific study easier wouldn't it?

I could be wrong, but I thought that many of the reals nests had basically degraded away.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I could be wrong, but I thought that many of the reals nests had basically degraded away.

I was under the impression as well that once disturbed - or depending on location-the nests were abandoned and new ones constructed. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

They did that a few years ago. cut out a big chunk out of one of them, took it someplace, and a bunch of people went through it with a fine toothed comb.

33 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

You are not wrong.

30 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

I was under the impression as well that once disturbed - or depending on location-the nests were abandoned and new ones constructed. 

That seems to be the case for both the 2015 and the 2020 discovery sites.

34 minutes ago, Maxwell Tarpley said:

pretty interesting for sure . I look forward to visiting the NABC really soon. 

It's well worth the time. I plan on going again soon. Lots of interesting data and artifacts. 

Plus a plaster cast of a Bigfoot butt print...you dont see that everyday...

They carry my footprint keychains there too, shameless plug lol. Inwent back and checked my info, it was in fact a replica they made for squatchfest and was then taken to NABC for display. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

It's well worth the time. I plan on going again soon. Lots of interesting data and artifacts. 

Plus a plaster cast of a Bigfoot butt print...you dont see that everyday...

I am 40 or so Mins from there and have it on the short list. It looks like a really great place. 

a Big Foot Butt Print is certainly something to to behold , at least once in a life span. 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
On 3/9/2022 at 9:58 PM, Twist said:

On 3/9/2022 at 10:38 PM, hiflier said:

No it isn't.

The reason I said that is because this nest was built by Humans. And then it's going to be displayed in a Bigfoot museum? I'll let the skeptics fill in the blanks about what that could mean regarding the original discoveries. The details and logistics surrounding the finds will become trivial now that this reconstructed nest exists. But more than likely I'll be the only one that sees it as the error in judgment that it is.

Edited by hiflier

• gigantor unfeatured this topic