It's like watching a train wreck

54 minutes ago, MIB said:

^^^^ Correct.   IMHO anyone not acknowledging that is committing, at minimum, a lie of omission if not calculated deception.  

I'd add, as supporting evidence, the step length as measured by P&G at the site and Patty's walking movements.    She was not straining to take those 40+ inch steps, it was a comfortable walking pace.   You don't do that at 6'3".   Does not stand up to serious scrutiny, requires cherry-picking of evidence to come up with 6'3" actual height.   I'm skeptical of claims of 6'3" walking height, never mind actual height, given the measured distances between tracks and the walking motion from the film.

MIB

That’s where I was going with it…

My main interest was the use of LiDAR to scan the environment… an environment that has changed quite a bit in the decades since the PGF was recorded.  If I understood them correctly, they used a broken branch that supposedly had not changed shape in over 40 years to determine the subsequent calculations?

BFF Patron
On 6/7/2022 at 10:37 AM, Stabbath said:

I recently learned about the show and did a lot of head shaking. Watched some clips at youtube. Saw the destroyed camera/tent part then call blasting type thing where they were sandwiched in by "something". Why he would leave food in his tent is beyond me. The sasquatch just so happened to remove the hardrive or whatever on the cam.... I don't have high expectations of these sorts of shows. I miss In Search of, and Arthur C Clarke, Sightings and Encounters etc. 

Well they are using the word "compelling" and "this will change everything" for their standup creature shot in the commercials for next weeks finale, so hold on to your hat! :popcorn:

On 6/14/2022 at 12:36 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

If I understood them correctly, they used a broken branch that supposedly had not changed shape in over 40 years to determine the subsequent calculations?

Yes, I watched it again last night. The more I thought about it, the more the conclusion of Patty's height developed by the Lidar calculation has to be her walking height. That means her standing height would be much taller--8% to 20% taller. That means minimally she would be 6' 9" (75" x 1.08).

• 2 weeks later...

I’m watching the finale. Was gone for 5 weeks. Dr. Mayor found Orang DNA in the nests of N. California.

Russ filmed a pretty good Sasquatch across the canyon with a telescope.

And then a Alaska Wolf hair was found in N. California too. How did it get there?

On 7/3/2022 at 1:24 AM, norseman said:

I’m watching the finale. Was gone for 5 weeks. Dr. Mayor found Orang DNA in the nests of N. California.

Russ filmed a pretty good Sasquatch across the canyon with a telescope.

And then a Alaska Wolf hair was found in N. California too. How did it get there?

Wasn't it chimp DNA that they found in Kentucky?

I know that there was some contention about the Kentucky DNA...claiming that it was from the Sasquatch pheromone chips that they used.  I reached out to the manufacturer of the chips to see if they could confirm the source for their chips, but they never responded.  It looks like the website where you could source the chips is no longer in service.

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Wasn't it chimp DNA that they found in Kentucky?

I know that there was some contention about the Kentucky DNA...claiming that it was from the Sasquatch pheromone chips that they used.  I reached out to the manufacturer of the chips to see if they could confirm the source for their chips, but they never responded.  It looks like the website where you could source the chips is no longer in service.

Yes. But this is a new DNA find in Northern California.

Mireya said specifically in a interview that it was not a chip that was responsible for Kentucky DNA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, norseman said:

Yes. But this is a new DNA find in Northern California.

Mireya said specifically in a interview that it was not a chip that was responsible for Kentucky DNA.

Interesting...

• 2 weeks later...

Number 3 is not a train wreck. It’s either a Bigfoot sighting or a hoax

I'm starting season 1, episode 1 right now.  I made it through two whole seasons of "Discovering Bigfoot", so I'll see how this one goes.

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Number 3 is not a train wreck. It’s either a Bigfoot sighting or a hoax

If we are to go by their past record it would be a hoax right?  I mean the entire first season was a hoax with fake mines , pretending they all of a sudden discovered a grave yard and countless other things they pretended to find.

The whole 1st season show was a hoax and made up so what is real and what is not on that show ?  

Edited by 7.62

9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

If we are to go by their past record it would be a hoax right?  I mean the entire first season was a hoax with fake mines , pretending they all of a sudden discovered a grave yard and countless other things they pretended to find.

The whole 1st season show was a hoax and made up so what is real and what is not on that show ?  

Fake mines? Not sure I follow. Sure there is going to be some dramatizations on a reality TV show. 

But the Chimp DNA isn’t fake.

If they are dressing a dude up in a Bigfoot costume on National Forest? That’s pretty brave. Always always I will say that pictures and video will not prove anything. But if they filmed a real Bigfoot? Pretty cool.

46 minutes ago, norseman said:

Fake mines? Not sure I follow. Sure there is going to be some dramatizations on a reality TV show. 

But the Chimp DNA isn’t fake.

If they are dressing a dude up in a Bigfoot costume on National Forest? That’s pretty brave. Always always I will say that pictures and video will not prove anything. But if they filmed a real Bigfoot? Pretty cool.

Remember when they said they finally found where Bigfoot was and brought in a person who had a RC type   drone go into that abandon mine they said they found?

They kept saying this is it , we are at the truth of what we seek . Come to find out it was a tourist attraction at the resort . It was all a hoax .

I agree if that was real and not made for TV that was cool . I just don't know because they faked so many other things before .

Edited by 7.62