It's like watching a train wreck

52 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Remember when they said they finally found where Bigfoot was and brought in a person who had a RC type   drone go into that abandon mine they said they found?

They kept saying this is it , we are at the truth of what we seek . Come to find out it was a tourist attraction at the resort . It was all a hoax .

I agree if that was real and not made for TV that was cool . I just don't know because they faked so many other things before .

I remember them crawling through caves and mines. I don’t remember the RC drone in a mine. 

I busted Bear Grylls one time. He was filming at the Stoddard creek trailhead and claimed he was a long ways from civilization.

So I know it happens. It would really suck if they out and out fabricated evidence.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

I remember them crawling through caves and mines. I don’t remember the RC drone in a mine. 

I busted Bear Grylls one time. He was filming at the Stoddard creek trailhead and claimed he was a long ways from civilization.

So I know it happens. It would really suck if they out and out fabricated evidence.

It was the last show of season 1 

One of the members discovered the whole show was filmed on a dude ranch . Everything they showed  including the mine shaft they said they discovered was on this dude ranch. T

https://www.antoneranch.com/photo-gallery/landmarks/

Here's the thread of the first season where people started questioning if this show was fake ,

Here's the last show of season 1 where they pretend to explore the cave mine shaft which is pictured as one of the attractions at the dude ranch

Edited by 7.62

7 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

It was the last show of season 1 

One of the members discovered the whole show was filmed on a dude ranch . Everything they showed  including the mine shaft they said they discovered was on this dude ranch. T

https://www.antoneranch.com/photo-gallery/landmarks/

Here's the thread of the first season where people started questioning if this show was fake ,

Here's the last show of season 1 where they pretend to explore the cave mine shaft which is pictured as one of the attractions at the dude ranch

OMG my family have hunted deer in this area for three generations. Even if this was filmed on the Antone, that does not mean they are not having encounters. Although I don’t know why they would lie about location. It makes you wonder what else they are lying about.

My dad would kill me if I named the area we hunted so I won’t. But our camp had some squatchy experiences in that mountain range. No sightings but lots of sign. Many trees broken in half, markers. One strange thing I’ve never seen before was multiple areas where it looked like massive human turds but on bushes. He was pooping on these sage brush bushes that were like three feet tall. Too tall for a dog/bear.

Edited by Bigcathunter
  • Thanks 1