The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

5 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

IMG_7217.jpeg.3936cefe852eb13d76a6e36dd8bd980f.jpegYet Patty walked in front of Patterson’s camera that’s 10 times noisier than the Bushel camera used by Jacob?

What does that say about the validity of the Patterson subject 🤔 

4 hours ago, zendog said:

Thats more reasonable, made to look chimpish by camera trickery. A chimp in the middle of a bear baiting station in pennslyvania, nonsense.

And good liuck with that silly notion.

There is no way you can prove it is a bear. Your testimony is as irrelevant to the conversation as anyone else's. You made the statement that it is a bear. A statement you can not back up with anything other than anecdotal evidence. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doug said:

There is no way you can prove it is a bear. Your testimony is as irrelevant to the conversation as anyone else's. You made the statement that it is a bear. A statement you can not back up with anything other than anecdotal evidence. 

I can because logic gives no other decent alternative and grasping at straws for the least likelihood is either crappy logic or a mental health issue.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, zendog said:

I can because logic gives no other decent alternative and grasping at straws for the least likelihood is either crappy logic or a mental health issue.

Logic is not proof to some it’s logical that the earth is flat.

3 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

Logic is not proof to some it’s logical that the earth is flat.

Which is about as likely as pennsylvania woods teaming with chimps and monkeys. Grasping for the least likely is the same as trying to move the goal post in a lop sided argument that favors it being a bear. Thinking its a chimp is stupid, unlikely if not delusional. 

• Downvote 2

46 minutes ago, zendog said:

Which is about as likely as pennsylvania woods teaming with chimps and monkeys. Grasping for the least likely is the same as trying to move the goal post in a lop sided argument that favors it being a bear. Thinking its a chimp is stupid, unlikely if not delusional. 

Nobody said it’s teaming but there’s definitely been some hairy primates running wild in Pennsylvania. In the very least Pennsylvania State Police had 4 bodies.

Some folks have witnessed these and other creatures.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zendog said:

Which is also a bullsht claim without a link to a news story or similar. Again, not taking your word for it, people make stuff up. If you actually can come up with a newstory or such

A: its at best an isolated incident of an escaped pet or similar

B: Looks nothing like the jacibs subject and thus is completely irrelevant.

He has provided more evidence than you have….

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

He has provided more evidence than you have….

Youre amusing. Of an isolated case of escaped monkeys that have nothing to do with the Jacobs sotuation. Monkeys are not a chimp, it proves notihing relating to Jacobs. If you think it does, your reasoning aint so good. The burden of proof is in it not being a bear.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, zendog said:

Youre amusing. Of an isolated case of escaped monkeys that have nothing to do with the Jacobs sotuation. Monkeys are not a chimp, it proves notihing relating to Jacobs. If you think it does, your reasoning aint so good. The burden of proof is in it not being a bear.

I don’t find you amusing at all. You’re just a troll. Your reasoning is about as good as your reading comprehension.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

I don’t find you amusing at all. You’re just a troll. Your reasoning is about as good as your reading comprehension.

Nope, the name calling you're doing is the confession of having no proof. Runaway monkeys dont a chimo make. Show a news story about a runaway chimp and I would be due some humility. So far, no dice.

Also one of the long time fallacies of this place, when a member with a bazillion posts starts looking wrong, they typically turn advesarial to provoke a reaction.

You know, sort of the definition of what a troll is.....

https://www.newsweek.com/kentucky-family-capuchin-monkey-owen-county-home-facebook-videos-1579798

Non native species including monkeys and apes are roaming eastern forests. FULL STOP. It’s a FACT.

I have provided DNA evidence and Grubfingers and I have now both provided article and photo evidence.

There is nothing outlandish about suggesting the Jacobs photo may in fact be a Chimp. Why? Because it doesn’t look anything like a bear. It looks like a Chimp! I take pictures of bear all day every day!

Do you have a picture of a bear yet?

IMG_2619.jpeg

IMG_2620.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

IMG_0373.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_1410.jpeg

8 minutes ago, zendog said:

Nope, the name calling you're doing is the confession of having no proof. Runaway monkeys dont a chimo make. Show a news story about a runaway chimp and I would be due some humility. So far, no dice.

Also one of the long time fallacies of this place, when a member with a bazillion posts starts looking wrong, they typically turn advesarial to provoke a reaction.

No a monkey is not a chimp. But once again your reasoning is flawed. A monkey is an invasive species. So is a Chimpanzee.

And yet I have shown you proof that both are in eastern forests.🤷‍♂️

A troll is someone who doesn’t provide any evidence to their position and just attempt to scream the loudest.🫵🏻

11 minutes ago, norseman said:

No a monkey is not a chimp. But once again your reasoning is flawed. A monkey is an invasive species. So is a Chimpanzee.

And yet I have shown you proof that both are in eastern forests.🤷‍♂️

A troll is someone who doesn’t provide any evidence to their position and just attempt to scream the loudest.🫵🏻

32 minutes ago, norseman said:

Lovely pictures proving nothing. Yoy proven **** about chimp DNA and I neednt prove the obvious. And just because you typed "Big Game Hunter" in your bio, well... Long Tabber turned out to be a farmer so troll on, and keep the stink alive.

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, zendog said:

Lovely pictures proving nothing. Yoy proven **** about chimp DNA and I neednt prove the obvious. And just because you typed "Big Game Hunter" in your bio, well... Long Tabber turned out to be a farmer so troll on, and keep the stink alive.

It’s NOT a bear. So show me a picture that looks like the Jacobs creature photo? Or just raise the white flag!

As far as attacking my credentials? I will personally send you my address. I will show you my camera trap location. No biggie. I am exactly who I say I am. 🤷‍♂️

Who are you? Long tabber? Haven’t heard that name in years,

IMG_1729.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg