The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

This one evidently cam from Bobo off FB.

IMG_1656.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Doug said:

Holy hominid norseman! Another baby sasquach!

Obviously a real bear tail, short bear legs, and a long Bear torso. One major problem with the Jacob figure is that the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s wildlife biologist stated its “head is definitely on the ground”. That position has since been proven impossible for a bear.

image.jpeg.7953d546063aafaad3147768698a9032.jpeg

22 hours ago, Doug said:

Holy hominid norseman! Another baby sasquach!

A lot of weird looking Bears in Pennsylvania. Maybe they are all photo shopped.

8 hours ago, norseman said:

It’s a good thing we can test for photoshopping it’s to bad there’s not a test for costumes that would prove the Patterson film as genuine.

10 hours ago, norseman said:

Or its just bear. Always has been and still is.

1 hour ago, zendog said:

Or it’s just bear. Always has been and still is.

Many think not for good reason. I’ve waited years now for anyone to show me a bear that can tuck its head like it has. That was no bear and if Sasquatch are not real I still say that was not a bear.

Seems to me you need shoulders to tuck your head like that, which of course a bear doesn’t have.

I have no idea what a juvie BF looks like but from the shape of the rear feet I don’t think that would be it.  Dunno, interesting photos for sure.

4 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

Many think not for good reason. I’ve waited years now for anyone to show me a bear that can tuck its head like it has. That was no bear and if Sasquatch are not real I still say that was not a bear.

Regardless of wishful thinking, Bear

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zendog said:

Or its just bear. Always has been and still is.

Cool. Show me a bear photo comparable to the Jacobs creature….that has hair. It’s hard to have mange AND all of your hair.

On 4/9/2024 at 2:25 PM, norseman said:

Cool. Show me a bear photo comparable to the Jacobs creature….that has hair. It’s hard to have mange AND all of your hair.

I really dont need to, its clearly a bear. Show me a picture of a juvey sasquatch, oh you can't?

Believers are going to believe, doubters are going to doubt, and this photo, no matter what you think about it, is not going to move the needle in either direction for anyone who has already viewed it and thought about it.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zendog said:

I really dont need to, its clearly a bear. Show me a picture of a juvey sasquatch, oh you can't?

It’s clearly a “bear” Thats why it is INFAMOUS as the Jacob photos? I have shot bear, gutted bear and even packed bear out by mule. I’ve never seen a “bear” like that!

I have NEVER claimed it’s Sasquatch.

The onus is on you to prove it’s a Bear as you claim. 

Also, did you know that Dr. Mayor found Chimpanzee DNA in a national forest in the Appalachia? How does Chimpanzee DNA end up on a forest floor in the wild?

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/expedition-bigfoot/articles/expedition-bigfoot-exciting-dna-find

I don’t know what’s going on back east? But the Jacobs photo IS NOT a Bear. And I would presume it’s not a bipedal primate either. It looks like a Chimpanzee to me.

IMG_1660.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MIB said:

Believers are going to believe, doubters are going to doubt, and this photo, no matter what you think about it, is not going to move the needle in either direction for anyone who has already viewed it and thought about it.  

And not worth the time/energy to debate further.

• Upvote 1