The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

Here is 18 more pages if your not convinced…..

…Cynomolgus monkeys were in such high demand for coronavirus vaccine researchat the beginning of the pandemic that some scientists were talking about the need to create a strategic monkey reserve…

I never saw that escaped monkey story before but it was worth reading just to see this, strategic monkey reserve, now you’re talking.

One of my favorite things about spending time in the woods no matter what you’re doing is you never know what you may come across.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

…Cynomolgus monkeys were in such high demand for coronavirus vaccine researchat the beginning of the pandemic that some scientists were talking about the need to create a strategic monkey reserve…

I never saw that escaped monkey story before but it was worth reading just to see this, strategic monkey reserve, now you’re talking.

One of my favorite things about spending time in the woods no matter what you’re doing is you never know what you may come across.

IMG_7218.thumb.jpeg.99a7484bdbd62fcd4565f552b5fc0b44.jpegThe (primates) enjoyed their freedom to run wild in Pennsylvania for a while even though it was cold. They survived until the law came gunning for them if it would have been summer they would have ran farther South and not been hiding in the pines from the cold wind.

51 minutes ago, norseman said:

Snow monkeys in Japan…..

IMG_1662.webp

It’s amazing how primates work out ways to adapt to the cold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zendog said:

Also one of the long time fallacies of this place, when a member with a bazillion posts starts looking wrong, they typically turn advesarial to provoke a reaction.

You know, sort of the definition of what a troll is.

And there it is as suspected. Why are you posting on this thread?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Doug said:

And there it is as suspected. Why are you posting on this thread?

To all of you, you clueless clueless simpletons.... your stupid little monkeys, all four of them, your blurry photos are not a chimp and not the Jacobs subject. Its sad your standard of evidence is so pathetically low. Mule boy "claims" to be a big game hunter, hes just a joke wrong about an obvious bear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, zendog said:

To all of you, you clueless clueless simpletons.... your stupid little monkeys, all four of them, your blurry photos are not a chimp and not the Jacobs subject. Its sad your standard of evidence is so pathetically low. Mule boy "claims" to be a big game hunter, hes just a joke wrong about an obvious bear.

are you okay? I encourage you to find someone to talk to as you seem completely unhinged. 

• Like 1

Lowkee, zendog or who ever you are, once you start calling people uncreative names like simpletons, your age and IQ, which is very low, begin to show through. You should take some time to grow up or go troll somewhere else. You are not well versed in the art of trolling.

2 hours ago, zendog said:

Its sad your standard of evidence is so pathetically low.

And so far yours is zero.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zendog said:

I don’t care if your a troll or my best friend.

The Jacobs creature does NOT look like any Bear I have ever seen in my lifetime. Young or old. Fat or skinny. Sick or healthy. Standing up hill or downhill. That’s my opinion based on a lifetime of dealing with bears. I am simply being honest.

Could I be wrong? Sure. And that is why I asked for someone to show me a OBVIOUS bear that looked like the Jacobs photo. And thus far? None of the mangy skinny bear pics are convincing to me. And that’s because I see shoulders hiding the head in the Jacobs photos. Bears? Do not have shoulders. And? The Chimp vs Jacobs creature comparisons are dead ringers in my opinion.

🤷‍♂️

IMG_0694.jpeg

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

Very poor. The guy has 8 subscribers, one video and the video is 5 years old.  Never run a film camera without film! The film pressure plate can be seen.  Frame rate is unknown and sounds faster than 24fps. Gain on recording is unknown. With the lens in place, noise would be attenuated. The unit could use a good cleaning and lubrication.

The sound from my K-100's is pleasant. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

IMG_7217.jpeg.3936cefe852eb13d76a6e36dd8bd980f.jpegYet Patty walked in front of Patterson’s camera that’s 10 times noisier than the Bushel camera used by Jacob?

"Patterson’s camera that’s 10 times noisier". Are you sure it was a K-100? The Kodak movie cameras emit mechanical noise. They do not have any electronics. Trail cameras with IR flash emit an obnoxious pulsating screeching noise during IR flash. I had a Bushnell trail camera but it died a pathetic death in storage. The target in Pennsylvania was not too far away from the camera. A common field of view for the lens and PIR is typically about 40 degrees. In the case of the human Roger and the Sasquatch Patty, the estimated starting point for image capture is 100 to 120 feet. Attempting to compare operational noise of a Kodak camera and a Bushnell trail camera operating at night is apples and oranges.

I was curious about my K-100 and noise. It purrs. I loaded it with 16mm film and wound it to the 40 foot mark. It takes slightly more than 2 winding procedures to go through 100 foot daylight load. I set it to run at 24fps and monitored ultrasonic noise. The loudest value comes out of both sides. The front and back are quieter than the sides. Bottom is even quieter still. I did the testing but don't care about the ultrasonic noise from a Kodak movie camera.

K-100 ultrasonic IMG_0001.JPG

10 hours ago, zendog said:

Nope, the name calling you're doing is the confession of having no proof. Runaway monkeys dont a chimo make. Show a news story about a runaway chimp and I would be due some humility. So far, no dice.

Also one of the long time fallacies of this place, when a member with a bazillion posts starts looking wrong, they typically turn advesarial to provoke a reaction.

You know, sort of the definition of what a troll is.....

Here is a news story for you: https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/montour-county/four-monkeys-on-the-loose-in-danville-montour-county-pa-game-commission-state-police/523-b35915cc-ae20-444a-b0a7-dfe2c1986401 happened in January 2022.  Jacob's Photo in 2007.

43 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

"Patterson’s camera that’s 10 times noisier". Are you sure it was a K-100? The Kodak movie cameras emit mechanical noise. They do not have any electronics. Trail cameras with IR flash emit an obnoxious pulsating screeching noise during IR flash. I had a Bushnell trail camera but it died a pathetic death in storage. The target in Pennsylvania was not too far away from the camera. A common field of view for the lens and PIR is typically about 40 degrees. In the case of the human Roger and the Sasquatch Patty, the estimated starting point for image capture is 100 to 120 feet. Attempting to compare operational noise of a Kodak camera and a Bushnell trail camera operating at night is apples and oranges.

I was curious about my K-100 and noise. It purrs. I loaded it with 16mm film and wound it to the 40 foot mark. It takes slightly more than 2 winding procedures to go through 100 foot daylight load. I set it to run at 24fps and monitored ultrasonic noise. The loudest value comes out of both sides. The front and back are quieter than the sides. Bottom is even quieter still. I did the testing but don't care about the ultrasonic noise from a Kodak movie camera.

K-100 ultrasonic IMG_0001.JPG

I’m not 100% sure it was but that would totally explain the odd way the Jacob creature responded.

IMG_3431.jpeg.4c3dab6c78905ef16e13cd39b3eecc5a.jpegFirst he hears it fire and peeks over his left shoulder directly at it.

IMG_3432.jpeg.ed991ca6fea10b146dc2187a5d0ddf24.jpegSeconds later he dives into this odd position to either camouflage itself or somersault out of view to never return. It perfectly matches the visible timeline.

20 hours ago, zendog said:

Calm down we just are looking for the truth and we have proven in the very least this can’t be a bear over the past couple years. It’s not possible for a bears long torso and shoulders to bend straight down and tuck its head like this primate has done. It’s actually a thing bears can’t do called the “Downward Monkey”.

image.thumb.jpeg.780b2928b4c389d12f3df0f1214e306d.jpeg