The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

On 7/9/2022 at 9:52 AM, Huntster said:

That's pretty much how I feel about it, with this addition:

It could be the Man on the Moon, for all I care. It moves the ball......into the stands for it to be batted around by every drunk Bozo who went to the game. But it in no way whatsoever leads to any conclusion regarding sasquatchery. 

In the case of the PG film, there are three possibilities, and three possibilities only:

1) It is a man in a suit

2) It is an uncatalogued creature

3) It is an extraterrestrial entity (which, really, is included in Possibility #2)

That's it. Period. End of discussion........if it's possible to end any discussion among people, which of course, it's not. 

In this case? Pfft. It's a waste of time, and this post is my contribution to that waste.

Sorry, Dude.......I'm pretty sure that's a bear.

Exactly! Which proves why the Jacobs photo? Is not.

I am surprised that a bear photo garners so much attention on a Sasquatch forum. 

I really shouldn't be. People actually think that the US government released videos of alien aircraft (tic tac ).

2 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I am surprised that a bear photo garners so much attention on a Sasquatch forum. 

I really shouldn't be. People actually think that the US government released videos of alien aircraft (tic tac ).

I really shouldn’t be…..here? Freudian slip?

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

I really shouldn’t be…..here? Freudian slip?

Lol. No doubt 

27 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I am surprised that a bear photo garners so much attention 

It’s not the bears. It’s the young Sasquatch that comes along 30 minutes later that jumps into a somersault position in seconds after the first camera snap that gets the looks, nothing came by after that. 

I have an update today on the somersault photo the Pennsylvania Game Commission was unable to replicate it with a sick bear photo! Yes they have several bear with mange photos but despite “seeing them all the time rubbing their itchy mange heads on the ground like a dog” there’s no matches! Same with the right twist chimpanzee looking photo. (Biologist Jerry Feaser)

Along with accurate measurements showing arms longer than the torso that was no bear my friends it was most likely a young Sasquatch with so many sightings of it there on the map now.

image.thumb.jpeg.0ec8d823eed40b468b1cad7e4485ef04.jpeg

image.thumb.png.5e1650c5704285a850a428a757f97f56.png889E7223-EFF9-449D-8C2E-9E182FE8C272.thumb.png.8a81a5963dd03c24bae825b84874919b.pngNotice the right twist probably turning away from the camera seconds before it tucks its head down.

31 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

image.thumb.png.5e1650c5704285a850a428a757f97f56.png889E7223-EFF9-449D-8C2E-9E182FE8C272.thumb.png.8a81a5963dd03c24bae825b84874919b.pngNotice the right twist probably turning away from the camera seconds before it tucks its head down.

I will give you an A for persistence .

I admire it. You are a nice person. I  will stay out of this mistaken identity thread. 

Never going to convince me that any of these pictures depict anything other than a bear. 

Not chimp, not Sasquatch  nothing but a bear. 

Notice I dropped the mangy part. 😆 

Still a bear 🐻 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I will give you an A for persistence .

I admire it. You are a nice person. I  will stay out of this mistaken identity thread. 

Never going to convince me 

That’s OK I agree to disagree there’s always gonna be folks that think Patty was a guy in a costume, or this was just a contorted ninja bear with arms longer than all the other bears.

1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

........People actually think that the US government released videos of alien aircraft (tic tac ).

The government is releasing radar images of things that they allege to be unidentified aerial vehicles. They aren't claiming that they're extraterrestrial. They're letting the public lead themselves to that opinion.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

That’s OK I agree to disagree there’s always gonna be folks that think Patty was a guy in a costume, or this was just a contorted ninja bear with arms longer than all the other bears.

The hard skeptic is hand in hand with the hard believer….

They pick their position and then work backwards through the evidence and cherry pick what supports their position. And of course they attack or dismiss any evidence that doesn’t support their position. Very unscientific.

• Upvote 1

image.jpeg.5ab22db55b10ee6665863b99b74f2d80.jpegBrilliant Doug! The bear torso is too long to stretch out the arms like the Jacobs photo does. It is without a doubt a short torso primate!!!

Skeptics? Picture the bear with his head under the arm pit now the shoulder is even closer to the ground!! 

Why is anything extraterrestrial being brought into this, that's got nothing to do with a photo that is in all likelihood, just a mangy bear. 

57 minutes ago, Larryzfoot said:

Why is anything extraterrestrial being brought into this, that's got nothing to do with a photo that is in all likelihood, just a mangy bear. 

Why is mange being brought into this? The photo subject isn't hairless or patchy. The extraterrestrials appear to be the discussion participants.

• gigantor locked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic