The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

12 hours ago, Larryzfoot said:

We HAVEN'T ruled out a bear because that is what is is. Placing a chimp at the scene is just silly.....

Still a bear.

I know, everything's a bear.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Dave said:

If we've ruled out a bear, then the fact bears were in the area is irrelevant.  If squatches are known to be in the area, then the possibility it could be one moves up a level.

To my way of thinking, the value of this photo is we've eliminated the probability (from what I've read so far in the thread) that it's a bear.  Therefore, we need to eliminate the next plausible match, of which, a squatch is one, along with a primate, like a chimp, as you've suggested. 

The forward facing bear theory was completely destroyed by the Pennsylvania Game Commission 6 days ago July 7, 2022.

image.jpeg.4295583b13efb1b8435ed7c619f87638.jpegNow they admit after 15 years that it’s unfortunate they can’t get a photo that looks like the creature on the right? That’s because no bear has a torso that short!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave said:

Yikes! These people that have exotics and can't care for them should have their nuts cut off and stapled to their foreheads.

Sorry Dave, I can't open the pod bay doors.

I believe that your comment is the wishes of the Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.  Exotics escape or are released intentionally. In the water category, Washington has had invasive species intentionally planted: Bass, Muskellunge and Northern Pike. People do this because they do not like the taste of trout or salmon. On the Lewis & Clark Expedition, they traded with the locals for their dogs to eat because they did not like the taste of the fish in the PNW.

Exotics turn up in public all over the US. I don't follow the chimp / monkey scenarios very closely. I wonder about 'skunk apes' as orphaned / escapees from wintering circus shows and shuttered roadside zoos / attractions. Pennsylvania has had problems with bananas and monkeys

Edited by Catmandoo
text
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

The forward facing bear theory was completely destroyed by the Pennsylvania Game Commission 6 days ago July 7, 2022.

image.jpeg.4295583b13efb1b8435ed7c619f87638.jpegNow they admit after 15 years that it’s unfortunate they can’t get a photo that looks like the creature on the right? That’s because no bear has a torso that short!

No doubt...  It's a chimp that escaped from some idiot exotic animal collector, or it's a squatch.  If you think it's a no-brainer that squatches exist, as I do, then it being a squatch isn't a big deal or some great leap.

3 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Sorry Dave, I can't open the pod bay doors.

I believe that your comment is the wishes of the Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife.  Exotics escape or are released intentionally. In the water category, Washington has had invasive species intentionally planted: Bass, Muskellunge and Northern Pike. People do this because they do not like the taste of trout or salmon. On the Lewis & Clark Expedition, they traded with the locals for their dogs to eat because they did not like the taste of the fish in the PNW.

Exotics turn up in public all over the US. I don't follow the chimp / monkey scenarios very closely. I wonder about 'skunk apes' as orphaned / escapees from wintering circus shows and shuttered roadside zoos / attractions. Pennsylvania has had problems with bananas and monkeys

That is amazing.  I had no idea about the scenario where the invasive species are intentionally planted.

11 hours ago, Dave said:

I know, everything's a bear.

Not everything, but this is. Claims of it being a chimp are at BEST unlikely, and wishful thinking, hoping to point in the direction of something that it isn't.

32 minutes ago, Larryzfoot said:

Claims of it being a chimp are at BEST unlikely, and wishful thinking, 

Forget Chimp it’s more likely a juvenile Sasquatch just look at all the witnesses that seen it in this video! Especially now that the Pennsylvania Game Commission admits they can’t get a bear picture that looks like it after many sick bear pictures.

3 hours ago, Larryzfoot said:

Not everything, but this is. Claims of it being a chimp are at BEST unlikely, and wishful thinking, hoping to point in the direction of something that it isn't.

Why wishful thinking? Do I care if Pennsylvania has a rogue Chimp running around its forests? Ummmm no.

Besides the fact it looks like a Chimp and not a Bear? There is Chimp DNA found in eastern forests in Kentucky. That’s fact.

Anyone who claims the photos look like a Bear? Are just playing the odds game. Yes I’m well aware that black bears out number anomalies in eastern forests. And yet here we are.

I’ve shot, gutted, skinned numerous Bears. I’ve even packed one out on Joker my mule. Huntster lives in Alaska and has hunted both species of Bear. He says it’s not a Bear. What are your credentials? 

A2BEFEBF-B0C5-4F1E-A8BF-47FD57AF71B3.jpeg

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, norseman said:

Why wishful thinking? Do I care if Pennsylvania has a rogue Chimp running around its forests? Ummmm no.

Besides the fact it looks like a Chimp and not a Bear? There is Chimp DNA found in eastern forests in Kentucky. That’s fact.

Anyone who claims the photos look like a Bear? Are just playing the odds game. Yes I’m well aware that black bears out number anomalies in eastern forests. And yet here we are.

I’ve shot, gutted, skinned numerous Bears. I’ve even packed one out on Joker my mule. Huntster lives in Alaska and has hunted both species of Bear. He says it’s not a Bear. What are your credentials? 

A2BEFEBF-B0C5-4F1E-A8BF-47FD57AF71B3.jpeg

You clearly do care about chimp DNA in Kentucky, as opposed to Pennsylvania... it is wishful thinking to want it to be a chimp or a squatch. It's a bear.

And living in Alaska isn't a credential. What are mine, same as his or yours, opinion...

3 hours ago, Larryzfoot said:

You clearly do care about chimp DNA in Kentucky, as opposed to Pennsylvania... it is wishful thinking to want it to be a chimp or a squatch. It's a bear.

And living in Alaska isn't a credential. What are mine, same as his or yours, opinion...

What I have bolden and underlined is correct. We all have an opinion on the subject that is the Jacob's photo. One can say that it could be a Chimp and others may that it may be a bear. My opinion is that what ever is this picture picture is a bear. I am only saying this since there were cubs spotted and the only conclusion is that they are bears.  Again this is my opinion.  So we have to respect each others opinions.

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

Again this is my opinion.  So we have to respect each others opinions.

I totally respect and encourage everyone’s opinion no matter what it is. Since the very beginning BFRO just wanted to find the truth unlike those that labeled it a bear just because they don’t believe in Bigfoot. The first was the Pennsylvania Game Commission that said just last week it was “unfortunate they haven’t been able to get a sick bear photo that looks like the Jacobs photos”. Hundreds of sick bears over 15 years of looking tells me this was not a bear.

Edited by Grubfingers
Bold letters
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Larryzfoot said:

SO YOU HAVE NONE? Gotcha!

And I do not care if it’s a Chimp or a Bear in the photo. 

But the armchair Bear expert says it MUST be a Bear! Why? Why is it a Bear?

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

SO YOU HAVE NONE? Gotcha!

And I do not care if it’s a Chimp or a Bear in the photo. 

But the armchair Bear expert says it MUST be a Bear! Why? Why is it a Bear?

Its not anyone has credentials based on a creature that hasnt been proven. Mine are, I live in an area where black bears are common and commonly seen, hardly armchair. And what's in that photo, is a bear, despite the fantasies of others.

2 minutes ago, Larryzfoot said:

Its not anyone has credentials based on a creature that hasnt been proven. Mine are, I live in an area where black bears are common and commonly seen, hardly armchair. And what's in that photo, is a bear, despite the fantasies of others.

I’ve never once introduced Bigfoot into the discussion as a hypothesis. Try again. 

Again I will ask you? Why is it a Bear?

I would say your armchair all the way if you have never bear hugged one to get it on a mule. Or had the hide off one. 

It’s not a Bear for numerous reason blatantly obvious in the photo. But keep screaming Bear I’m sure I will change my mind!🙄

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Grubfingers said:

I totally respect and encourage everyone’s opinion no matter what it is. Since the very beginning BFRO just wanted to find the truth unlike those that labeled it a bear just because they don’t believe in Bigfoot. The first was the Pennsylvania Game Commission that said just last week it was “unfortunate they haven’t been able to get a sick bear photo that looks like the Jacobs photos”. Hundreds of sick bears over 15 years of looking tells me this was not a bear.

The only way to prove that this was not a bear. Would have been to have sat in a tree stand for a month. Wait for them to return. Since there are more than just one. In one of the photo's. Then either take a shot at it with a rifle or with a bow, or get a better photo. Which this should have been done after these photos were taken.  IMHO. 

I am not on board with this chimp DNA.  Since we have not found more of this Chimp DNA elsewhere other than Kentucky. I find it very odd that this DNA has been found by a Primatologist. Any findings should have been treated like a crime scene. That means wearing booties and a hair net with cover all so that there may be no contamination. Certain protocols should all ways be put in placed when dealing with findings of this creature.  

• gigantor locked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic