The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

Grubfingers

I will give you credit for being so persistence on your stance.  I give you a bunch of stars for that. If this is not a bear. Then I am willing to say that this may be a chimp. But then we have to say is where did this chimp come from? Did it escape as a pet? I just do not believe or should I say that this creature could be a Bigfoot. There is just something wrong. But you are persistence. Good job.

Ultimately? It doesn’t matter. It’s a photo or two. Photos don’t prove anything. Evidently not even Chimps that while strange? We have DNA of in eastern forests…. Why would there be DNA of Chimps in eastern forests? Long ways from the Congo. Obviously someone turned some loose? A lab? A zoo? A pet escaped? Who knows….

Either way this simply further proves beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind? It’s going to take a body of a Bigfoot.

If people will not accept a photo of a Chimp with corresponding DNA of Chimps present in the wilds in the (200 miles) regional vicinity?

They will never accept DNA, and photos of a undiscovered bipedal primate in North America. Won’t happen! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Ultimately? It doesn’t matter. It’s a photo or two. Photos don’t prove anything. Evidently not even Chimps that while strange? We have DNA of in eastern forests…. Why would there be DNA of Chimps in eastern forests? Long ways from the Congo. Obviously someone turned some loose? A lab? A zoo? A pet escaped? Who knows….

Either way this simply further proves beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind? It’s going to take a body of a Bigfoot.

If people will not accept a photo of a Chimp with corresponding DNA of Chimps present in the wilds in the (200 miles) regional vicinity?

They will never accept DNA, and photos of a undiscovered bipedal primate in North America. Won’t happen! 

No doubt, but it's fun and an interesting mystery to try and narrow down. Those who think a photo or video are going to prove anything will just go insane.

I do disagree with your point of the body.  The people who've programmed themselves to bypass critical thinking will not care and continue to call it fake or a bear.  Overall "consensus" would also require academia to acknowledge and validate the body, and I can't fathom a scenario where that would happen beyond the few who are truly scientific and unfazed by the harassment and snickering by peers permeating the teacher's lounges.  When dealing with people who are insane, we can't expect rationality to have any affect on them.

The other factor is these people have used the ridicule of this topic as a cornerstone to their "credibility" and scientific prowess, so even with a body laying on the table still warm, they're not going to say to all the people to whom they've called crazy over the decades, or implied sub-par intellect because those poor rubes who've spent their entire lives in the outdoors just didn't have the education to realize they were looking at a bear, "whoops, I was wrong. My bad.  You, Mr. non-scientist in the trucker hat with the thick southern accent, were right and my years of academic knowledge and research in a field to which I've dedicated my life and is how I make a living was wrong."

I think we know these things exist and we're more on an information gathering and fact finding quest than trying to "prove" to those who would never accept it.

Edited by Dave

38 minutes ago, Dave said:

No doubt, but it's fun and an interesting mystery to try and narrow down. Those who think a photo or video are going to prove anything will just go insane.

I do disagree with your point of the body.  The people who've programmed themselves to bypass critical thinking will not care and continue to call it fake or a bear.  Overall "consensus" would also require academia to acknowledge and validate the body, and I can't fathom a scenario where that would happen beyond the few who are truly scientific and unfazed by the harassment and snickering by peers permeating the teacher's lounges.  When dealing with people who are insane, we can't expect rationality to have any affect on them.

The other factor is these people have used the ridicule of this topic as a cornerstone to their "credibility" and scientific prowess, so even with a body laying on the table still warm, they're not going to say to all the people to whom they've called crazy over the decades, or implied sub-par intellect because those poor rubes who've spent their entire lives in the outdoors just didn't have the education to realize they were looking at a bear, "whoops, I was wrong. My bad.  You, Mr. non-scientist in the trucker hat with the thick southern accent, were right and my years of academic knowledge and research in a field to which I've dedicated my life and is how I make a living was wrong."

I think we know these things exist and we're more on an information gathering and fact finding quest than trying to "prove" to those who would never accept it.

I disagree. The scientists once all the hard work is done for them will kill each other to name the dang thing. It will look like a roller derby!

Unless the government and black helos swoop in and quash the whole thing. Roswell all over again.

They wont get a whole body from me!🤥

56 minutes ago, norseman said:

I disagree. The scientists once all the hard work is done for them will kill each other to name the dang thing. It will look like a roller derby!

Unless the government and black helos swoop in and quash the whole thing. Roswell all over again.

They wont get a whole body from me!🤥

I certainly admire your optimism for academia, but if government doesn't want it out, academia will fall in line, as they depend on Uncle Sam for funding.  Ultimately, they'd study it and name it, but declare it a mutant gorilla or chimp or something.

6 hours ago, Dave said:

.......if government doesn't want it out, academia will fall in line, as they depend on Uncle Sam for funding.  Ultimately, they'd study it and name it, but declare it a mutant gorilla or chimp or something.

I strongly suspect government has studied them, both a necropsy and field study, and now simply disciurage discovery........yes, to the point of occasional active cover up.

For an example of their passive discovery discouragement, I point to The Malibu Artist and his YouTube channel on white sharks along the southern California shoreline. I grew up in the LA area, and I was an surfer during high school. We knew white sharks ranged there, but we had no clue whatsoever that pretty much every time we went out on the water, we had them swimming around under us, following us, checking us out, etc. But the authorities knew. Police, military, and news channel helicopters travel up and down the beaches daily, and have been doing so for more than half a century. If drones can see these sharks like this, so could the helicopter occupants. Since "Jaws", authorities have poo-pooed shark fears while simultaneously banning white shark fishing and engaging in propaganda campaigns discounting the exaggerated fears of sharks, even when reporting the shark attacks, which occur regularly, including fatal attacks. "Once the shark bit him (nearly in half), it left, realizing that the kayak fisherman wasn't his usual prey". I'm sure the fisherman would have been relieved that he wasn't actually eaten........had he survived.........

To summarize, if you've gone in the water on the southern California coast (especially Huntington Flats), you've been swimming with great white sharks near and around you, and government has known this for decades and didn't want to publish the details because they didn't want to scare you.

Would government do this with a giant primitive human species in our forests? I say:

you'd better believe they would...........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I strongly suspect government has studied them, both a necropsy and field study, and now simply disciurage discovery........yes, to the point of occasional active cover up.

For an example of their passive discovery discouragement, I point to The Malibu Artist and his YouTube channel on white sharks along the southern California shoreline. I grew up in the LA area, and I was an surfer during high school. We knew white sharks ranged there, but we had no clue whatsoever that pretty much every time we went out on the water, we had them swimming around under us, following us, checking us out, etc. But the authorities knew. Police, military, and news channel helicopters travel up and down the beaches daily, and have been doing so for more than half a century. If drones can see these sharks like this, so could the helicopter occupants. Since "Jaws", authorities have poo-pooed shark fears while simultaneously banning white shark fishing and engaging in propaganda campaigns discounting the exaggerated fears of sharks, even when reporting the shark attacks, which occur regularly, including fatal attacks. "Once the shark bit him (nearly in half), it left, realizing that the kayak fisherman wasn't his usual prey". I'm sure the fisherman would have been relieved that he wasn't actually eaten........had he survived.........

To summarize, if you've gone in the water on the southern California coast (especially Huntington Flats), you've been swimming with great white sharks near and around you, and government has known this for decades and didn't want to publish the details because they didn't want to scare you.

Would government do this with a giant primitive human species in our forests? I say:

you'd better believe they would...........

Wow! Excellent post and great parallel.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Dave said:

I certainly admire your optimism for academia, but if government doesn't want it out, academia will fall in line, as they depend on Uncle Sam for funding.  Ultimately, they'd study it and name it, but declare it a mutant gorilla or chimp or something.

This cost Leakey his marriage…he wanted it so bad. But it was not meant to be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_Early_Man_Site

7:00 mark. Eastern forests have some weird crud going on. It’s either a Hoax or ape. NOT A BEAR!

rn

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Grubfingers

I will give you credit

I think researching the details in the evidence is fun and eye opening for everyone. For many years now like the PGF the Jacobs photos held up to the scrutiny and even sometimes foul play to this day. If you believe Bigfoot is of flesh and blood and not some spiritual being this may be the clearest evidence of their young.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grubfingers said:

.........For many years now like the PGF the Jacobs photos held up to the scrutiny and even sometimes foul play to this day..........

I disagree completely. The PG film is a motion picture with scores of frames showing front, back, and right side of the subject.......in motion. It was analyzed by well recognized experts for 50 years now. There were footprint casts poured at the scene, and they match others poured in the region previously. Two men witnessed the creature with their eyes at the filming. Other parties visited and analyzed the scene over the subsequent 10 days, also seeing and photographing the footprints. People visit and analyze the site to this day, half a century later.

There is no valid comparison whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, norseman said:

.........Eastern forests have some weird crud going on. It’s either a Hoax or ape. NOT A BEAR!

Looks like another weird bear to me.

23 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Looks like another weird bear to me.

I’m starting a Huntster fund for NEW GLASSES!

3 hours ago, norseman said:

I’m starting a Huntster fund for NEW GLASSES!

Accepted. I've already scheduled my eye exam for early November, and I'm admittedly WAY overdue. I have insurance coverage, so just the co-pay & deductible will be accepted.

Thanks!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Other parties visited and analyzed the scene over the subsequent 10 days, also seeing and photographing the footprints. People visit and analyze the site to this day, half a century later.

Same thing and witnesses.

image.thumb.jpeg.0c709632b9af569b827ff9eedc108888.jpeg

• gigantor locked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic