Coyote Peterson claims to have found a primate skull in British Columbia

BlackRockBigfoot

YouTuber Coyote Peterson is claiming that he has found a large primate skull in British Columbia.  I don’t know much about him or how credible he is…. 

F07B1A66-D165-46CD-A439-1354843364AF.png

B41B6A89-F4D3-43C2-9A79-686048E13E96.png

5FF98399-49B8-404D-83A4-0CF59BBE4DCA.png

6AABC5D2-77A9-4F5F-9A4A-683731FACBA1.png

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I am looking at that round hole in the last picture I posted.

8E39F5D1-D9B7-4FD6-B5FC-79C931F5A309.jpeg

Must be a facial nerve root. Looks the same.

I don't recall many (if any) eyewitness reports of Bigfoot having such a big and prominent snout, it's always been described more like ours really. It's a gorilla skull, how it got out there is a great mystery. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

Must be a facial nerve root. Looks the same.

It’s called Foramen.

19 minutes ago, Ronnie Bass said:

I don't recall many (if any) eyewitness reports of Bigfoot having such a big and prominent snout, it's always been described more like ours really. It's a gorilla skull, how it got out there is a great mystery. 

I don’t think it’s a great mystery. 350 bucks plus shipping and handling from bone clones. Burying it in some mud for a couple of weeks….

• Upvote 1

I am leaning towards some sort of click bait shenanigans… 

• Upvote 1

This is clearly a gorilla, but why? I mean, coyote is a character for sure, he's don't some more serious shows and also the whole getting bitten and eaten thing. He was the guy who wore a suit to be eaten by a reticulated python and all. However I've indirectly worked with him years ago on a serious conservation show about hellbenders. I helped, along with the university I was at, on putting him on the species and showing them how to find them. That was a very serious effort with animal planet back in the day, but like I said he also did a lot of click bait stuff being bitten and stung by all sorts of nasty critters. One thing about the teeth I don't like though, the ageing on the teeth and skull seem to be... Different if that makes sense.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

This is clearly a gorilla, but why? I mean, coyote is a character for sure, he's don't some more serious shows and also the whole getting bitten and eaten thing. He was the guy who wore a suit to be eaten by a reticulated python and all. However I've indirectly worked with him years ago on a serious conservation show about hellbenders. I helped, along with the university I was at, on putting him on the species and showing them how to find them. That was a very serious effort with animal planet back in the day, but like I said he also did a lot of click bait stuff being bitten and stung by all sorts of nasty critters. One thing about the teeth I don't like though, the ageing on the teeth and skull seem to be... Different if that makes sense.

Are you saying that the teeth and skull appear to be of different ages?

24 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Seems to be a thing at least with replicas.

DD56E45E-8571-4B95-8D95-A0DC65ED8FB5.jpeg

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Seems to be a thing at least with replicas.

DD56E45E-8571-4B95-8D95-A0DC65ED8FB5.jpeg

Good catch.

Even though it’s looking like some sort of click bait…

How awesome would it be if a guy who dresses like an extra from High Plains Drifter and gets stung by bees on camera for a living was the one who found definitive proof?

• Upvote 2

Just saw this on Instagram and told my wife OMG I have to get on Bigfoot forums!!! and see what everyone thinks, lol, how crazy it would be if if this is real and there were an ape species in north America. 

40 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

the ageing on the teeth and skull seem to be... Different if that makes sense.

wouldn't teeth age different from bone since there is enameling on teeth? I collect found skulls and the teeth on some older ones look almost new, and most resellers who sell skulls most of the time do a bleaching process on them also it's really hard to tell without clear shots of the skull most replicas can easily be spotted through flashing areas (if molded) or stop and start points if 3D printed

Edited by Morgue13
  • Upvote 1

another way to tell if a skull is real bone or a copy is the nasal cavity it should have or show signs of the bone structure that holds the nasal receptors in place