Coyote Peterson claims to have found a primate skull in British Columbia

BlackRockBigfoot

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

........How awesome would it be if a guy who dresses like an extra from High Plains Drifter and gets stung by bees on camera for a living was the one who found definitive proof?

He looks like he's not sure if he wants to be Indiana Jones or The Man With No Name, but if that's a gorilla skull, his name will be S**t.

We might end up with a drama that lasts a couple of months before the skull is confiscated by "Top Men".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, norseman said:

Meldrum’s skeleton for comparison.

69BAF40F-7BA3-4B55-85CA-4F8FE9201D05.jpeg

CA08259F-C202-4406-B3CE-A6881A1D2242.png

Yeah… but, seeing as how we don’t have a Sasquatch skull for reference… the wide variance in witness reports concerning the face and head, well… there are reports of these creatures appearing ape-like as well.

To me, the Meldrum skeleton is a educated guess…but it’s still a guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Are you saying that the teeth and skull appear to be of different ages?

Generally on replicas they don't age or yellow the teeth like you would find on practically any skull. Generally there's some scaling or evidence of gingivitis. This skull does display worn teeth but that can be done easily after obtaining a copy, I've actually done it before with skulls for nature centers to show what an aged out bear skull will look like with severely worn and missing teeth. Generally with a field find you'll see similar aging and color on the skull and the base of the tooth, where these appear pearly and almost polished white. Just kinda stands out to me as a maker.

Just now, Huntster said:

He looks like he's not sure if he wants to be Indiana Jones or The Man With No Name, but if that's a gorilla skull, his name will be S**t.

We might end up with a drama that lasts a couple of months before the skull is confiscated by "Top Men".

Part of me expects a crazy story about how ‘the government just came and took everything’ 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Morgue13 said:

Just saw this on Instagram and told my wife OMG I have to get on Bigfoot forums!!! and see what everyone thinks, lol, how crazy it would be if if this is real and there were an ape species in north America. 

Last week there was a article published about a North American ape tooth being found. 

another reason this could be a fake is he admitted he possibly committed a crime by concealing and transporting remains of a exotic animal through US customs and TSA on social media which is most likely a crime... lol

• Like 1

Easiest way to test it is with a Dremel, if it smells like burning bone it's bone, if it's orderless and spews fine white powder it's resin.

3 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Last week there was a article published about a North American ape tooth being found. 

NO WAY! I totally missed that...(it's been busy for me lately) Where was it published? Would love to read it

1 minute ago, Morgue13 said:

another reason this could be a fake is he admitted he possibly committed a crime by concealing and transporting remains of a exotic animal through US customs and TSA on social media which is most likely a crime... lol

It's a crime, I work for WV DNR, if this was removed from a park it's 100% illegal, second it was removed from a foreign park AND smuggled through customs, that's now two separate fines. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Easiest way to test it is with a Dremel, if it smells like burning bone it's bone, if it's orderless and spews fine white powder it's resin.

I agree...but most of the time just a good look at it will do the trick 

Just now, Skinwalker13 said:

It's a crime, I work for WV DNR, if this was removed from a park it's 100% illegal, second it was removed from a foreign park AND smuggled through customs, that's now two separate fines. 

Yeah I forgot it might have been also from a park

4 minutes ago, Morgue13 said:

NO WAY! I totally missed that...(it's been busy for me lately) Where was it published? Would love to read it

Sent it to you via message as to not muddy this thread.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Part of me expects a crazy story about how ‘the government just came and took everything’ 

All of me expects that exact claim.

• Like 1