Coyote Peterson claims to have found a primate skull in British Columbia

BlackRockBigfoot

I expected this, as I have watched his videos with my great grand daughter. It's geared for kids to get out and enjoy nature. 

Another dishonors graduate of P.T. Barnum University who studied under Professors Dyer and Standing and who got a B.S. in B.S.

9 hours ago, Doug said:

I expected this, as I have watched his videos with my great grand daughter. It's geared for kids to get out and enjoy nature. 

Yep. Several of my older preschool kids watch his videos and have tee shirts. It's pure entertainment. I'm sure he has NO IDEA how much he just angered the bigfoot community, LOL!

Edited by Madison5716

I have watched videos of people being stung by a bullet ant and their reaction to it was much more mild than Coyote Peterson's reaction. I also saw one of his videos when he is catching little turtles. You can plainly see that when he reaches his hands down in the water to catch the turtle, it was already in his hand before they entered the water. Then he thrashes his hands a little and brings the turtle back up. I believe he was doing a recreation without telling the viewer that it was a recreation.