Government involvement

norseman

Government Involvement  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Into a nexus of meaninglessness. A chimp in Kentucky. So what? Tigers roam L.A. suburbs on occasion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tiger-killed-near-reagan-library/

Into the skeptical excuse of a homeless person sleeping in the woods.

Into the basket of Ketchum deplorable science.

We're repeatedly told that a carcass will be the Golden Lance. The Final Solution. The *adjective* evidence. 

Yeah. Right. Whatever.

Well it could be in the right hands. But in the wrong hands? Not that many are actively seeking out and dispatching a carcass.

I hear the frustration in your post. And I get it. 

But I cannot leave the house without getting jumped by 3 Cougar evidently and so I am carrying anyhow. You probably do the same. All I can do is what I can do. The rest is above my pay grade.

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

Well it could be in the right hands........

Agreed. Whose hands those are, I don't know. Your suggestion of Meldrum works for me. But my fingerprints aren't going to be on that carcass.

........But I cannot leave the house without getting jumped by 3 Cougar evidently and so I am carrying anyhow.........

Dude, I'd be all over those kitties, building a blind and blowing calls. We don't have lions up here, so it would be a new adventure for me, especially if I could get them on my own property. 

........You probably do the same.........

Yup. Loaded for bear or mofos. 

.........The rest is above my pay grade.

I'm happily retired. Everything is above my pay grade. I'm even too old to be in the unorganized militia. And I feel great about that! 

Edited by Huntster

24 minutes ago, hiflier said:

^^ Okay, you've tried your best to squash the guts out of the frog? Feel better?

:rock:

Now I even hear the squishy sound.

No bad feelings. Just brutal honesty. Frankly, you've been right all along.......just a bit impatient. Eventually, DNA evidence is going to produce more effort, and more effort is going to produce more truth. Remember: a lot of people, including some very powerful ones, don't want this to be opened up. These things take time.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Does anyone outside of myself think that virtually everything is a dead end with no chance of knowing the truth?

Pretty close anyway, if for no other reason than looking at the history of attempts to prove existence, find the truth, etc. shows 100% failure.     If someone has gotten the truth, any effort they made to share it has failed to gain any traction.  

8 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

I d bet that they represent a pre-sapiens hybrid comprised of any number of east-hemisphere species that arose and headed east out of africa, eventually ending up at the Bering Straight

I really hadn’t thought of it but yep, they would have spread out like our ancestors did.  It’s my understanding land bridges to Australia from Asia were cut off 50-60 thousand years ago at the end of an ice age so their ancestors would have had to have been in SE Asia by then if Yowie reports are to be believed.

1 hour ago, MIB said:

If someone has gotten the truth, any effort they made to share it has failed to gain any traction.

I know it well...personally. I nearly get the USFWS to admit nonexistence. It was at least implied. Result? People took to their keyboards. Failure to gain traction in a way that would make a difference is not the fault of the one making the effort. It is the fear and apathy of those who look or read and then walk away. This Forum always makes me think I'm in a room by myself. I've been asked what is wrong with me lately? As if no on one knows or gets it. Zero has changed about me outside of the fact that now I am armed with more knowledge, more science, and more information. The outcome of that is seeing things for what they really are....The emperor has no clothes.

And the ones trying to convince everyone that the emperor is dressed in full regalia have been nothing but a huge disappointment. I use the term "disappointment" because this is the General Forum. I actually think much worse of them than that.

16 minutes ago, hiflier said:

………Failure to gain traction in a way that would make a difference is not the fault of the one making the effort. It is the fear and apathy of those who look or read and then walk away……….

The general public has no authority or responsibility to force Science to recognize science. 

……..The emperor has no clothes……..

And, yet, he was convinced to parade about in invisible clothes, thus proving that he also has no common sense, either.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, norseman said:

What is so extraordinary about the claim that sasquatches exist? Darwinism demands that they existed in the past. 

What about Sagan’s beliefs? Seems to me that those are exponentially more “extraordinary” than sasquatchery. He actually got caught exaggerating his nuclear winter buffoonery, then tried to justify it by saying that being anti-nuclear war required it.

16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

What is so extraordinary about the claim that sasquatches exist? Darwinism demands that they existed in the past. 

What about Sagan’s beliefs? Seems to me that those are exponentially more “extraordinary” than sasquatchery. He actually got caught exaggerating his nuclear winter buffoonery, then tried to justify it by saying that being anti-nuclear war required it.

Because we have no fossil evidence on the North American continent. Added that the Clovis first religion demands that nothing human like was on the continent until 12000 years ago. They (science) also makes fun of the Gigantopethicus theory claiming it was a quadruped.

I am not here to defend Carl Sagan. But I am here to show people what they are up against. ECEE…. That is their saying. 

So what does that mean for us? What is extraordinary evidence?

35 minutes ago, Huntster said:

The general public has no authority or responsibility to force Science to recognize science.

As if I was talking about the general public. This is what happens I post something and someone comes along and alters it essence. Changes it's focus and otherwise dilutes any salient points being brought up. Sorry, Hunster, because I know that was not your intent. But it happens, knowingly or unknowingly.

LMAO!  10-4 on the emperor with no common sense :)

26 minutes ago, norseman said:

Because we have no fossil evidence on the North American continent. Added that the Clovis first religion demands that nothing human like was on the continent until 12000 years ago. They (science) also makes fun of the Gigantopethicus theory claiming it was a quadruped.

I am not here to defend Carl Sagan. But I am here to show people what they are up against. ECEE…. That is their saying. 

So what does that mean for us? What is extraordinary evidence?

Good post. extraordinary evidence, in the case of the Sasquatch, is physical. Pure and simple. The question then becomes how little or how much would be needed. A little to get the ball rolling. And it should have been rolling a long time ago. And a lot to prove existence. Somehow breaking into the Catch-22 about not enough evidence to investigate so no investigations to get evidence get done would be a fine endeavor to embark upon. Just the task of finding out which scientists might be open enough to possibilities to at least look into things would be a great start.

We don't even get scientists to say they've looked into it and after studies conclude that the creature isn't out there. Not just say it isn't but do a real study to say it isn't. Like the Ivory-billed Woodpecker. 20-30 million plus didn't find it after ten years. And it is STILL not officially considered extinct. It was placed instead into some kind of back-burner category.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Because we have no fossil evidence on the North American continent.........

So? If they exist today, or even in the past thousand years or so in accordance with aboriginal tradition, they have done so at very low densities, and they clearly prefer very wet environments which are very poor conditions for bone fossilization. 

.......Added that the Clovis first religion demands that nothing human like was on the continent until 12000 years ago.......

Based upon stone artifacts.

........They (science) also makes fun of the Gigantopethicus theory claiming it was a quadruped........

Yup. Protecting their ideologies.

.......So what does that mean for us? What is extraordinary evidence?

Proof. In order to topple the popular ideology, you must bring an earthquake.

But you may also "hunt" sasquatches on federal lands recreationally while Science laughs.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

As if I was talking about the general public. This is what happens I post something and someone comes along and alters it essence. Changes it's focus and otherwise dilutes any salient points being brought up. Sorry, Hunster, because I know that was not your intent. But it happens, knowingly or unknowingly..........

Yeah, but I'm Joe Sixpack. The general public. If somebody calls and asks for somebody with a little authority, I answer saying that must be me, because I have as little authority as possible. 

In the case if somebody like Meldrum, the poor guy has to feed his family. He can't topple the temple on the Philistines without his hair growing back, and they keep him well butched. 

I think this DNA pattern of "human" is significant. It's like the subject in the PGF: it's either the Holy Grail, or it's a man in a suit. Either/Or. (Of course, some say it's an extraterrestrial.........I'll leave that in the same folder as those who have yet to say that Patty identifies as a male). Eventually somebody is going to isolate genetic identifiers that will break this open enough for more funding and more hunting.

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, but I'm Joe Sixpack. The general public. If somebody calls and asks for somebody with a little authority, I answer saying that must be me, because I have as little authority as possible. 

In the case if somebody like Meldrum, the poor guy has to feed his family. He can't topple the temple on the Philistines without his hair growing back, and they keep him well butched. 

I think this DNA pattern of "human" is significant. It's like the subject in the PGF: it's either the Holy Grail, or it's a man in a suit. Either/Or. (Of course, some say it's an extraterrestrial.........I'll leave that in the same folder as those who have yet to say that Patty identifies as a male). Eventually somebody is going to isolate genetic identifiers that will break this open enough for more funding and more hunting.

Thanks, although I consider you way more qualified than Mr. Sixpack. We've already seen mtDNA mutations in Dr. Hart's chart. I sent it to two state biologists as well as the state university;s head of its genetics lab for opinion and assessment. Did id it quite a while ago. No assessments and no opinions to be had. It seems that no matter what angle I try to pursue nothing ever comes of anything. So what is it? Is EVERYONE trying to make sure that the Sasquatch existence question gets no footing? I mean come on. It's all getting pretty ridiculous at this point.

• Thanks 1