Government involvement

norseman

Government Involvement  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Thanks, although I consider you way more qualified than Mr. Sixpack........

No way. Indeed, I can't even go through a six pack like a real man anymore, and I'm certainly not an accredited scientist. I have no qualifications at all. I guess I need to buy a few cases of beer and get back in shape........ :lol:

.......We've already seen mtDNA mutations in Dr. Hart's chart. I sent it to two state biologists as well as the state university;s head of its genetics lab for opinion and assessment........

I didn't know that. Good on you and Dr. Hart.

14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

No way. Indeed, I can't even go through a six pack like a real man anymore, and I'm certainly not an accredited scientist. I have no qualifications at all. I guess I need to buy a few cases of beer and get back in shape........ :lol:

I didn't know that. Good on you and Dr. Hart.

It's because I don't always let on with all that I do and have done. You have no Idea about what I'm tackling right now. It's a fairly serious matter and involves a very high profile person in the community. But I do have an idea for here. How about we all get our heads together and find the name of a geneticist within the USFWS? Maybe one at their forensics lab in Ashland, Oregon. Any harm in doing that? Not asking anyone to do anything. Just find a name, or two, or three? And I'll take it from there.

Edited by hiflier

19 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........But I do have an idea for here. How about we all get our heads together and find the name of a geneticist within the USFWS? Maybe one at their forensics lab in Ashland, Oregon. Any harm in doing that? Not asking anyone to do anything. Just find a name, or two, or three? And I'll take it from there.

PM incoming........

US government officials and Tom Delonge supposedly have info that they want to share. So far they’ve claimed that Bigfoot, UFOs, and the paranormal are all related in some ways and that it’s not fully understood what’s going on. According to Dr. John B Alexander, we may be dealing with something that’s at least as complicated as cancer. I think they also claimed that the US has had good reasons for keeping the stuff a secret, and that a lot of it is considered to be a threat to national security.

7 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

US government officials and Tom Delonge supposedly have info that they want to share. So far they’ve claimed that Bigfoot, UFOs, and the paranormal are all related in some ways and that it’s not fully understood what’s going on. According to Dr. John B Alexander, we may be dealing with something that’s at least as complicated as cancer. I think they also claimed that the US has had good reasons for keeping the stuff a secret, and that a lot of it is considered to be a threat to national security.

I don't buy it.   But if they are right, I would be afraid to leave the house or start my car.  

7 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

.......they’ve claimed that Bigfoot, UFOs, and the paranormal are all related in some ways and that it’s not fully understood what’s going on. According to Dr. John B Alexander, we may be dealing with something that’s at least as complicated as cancer........

15 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

I don't buy it.   But if they are right, I would be afraid to leave the house or start my car.  

Occam's razor. The most likely way that these three (and every other) phenomena are related is in the way that people blow the most simple and reasonable explanations way out of the realm of potential reality. 

Glickman:

http://www.photekimaging.com/Support/rptcol2.pdf

..........Let’s assume that manufactured reports will be uniformly distributed across the population. If the rate of manufactured reports is constant, then the frequency of reports should correlate to population. To some degree, this is seen in Group B. There may be other unidentified influencing factors such as mean media exposure to Bigfoot, which may influence the density of manufacturing.

The author speculates that Group A and Group B represent different phenomenon. Group B may represent manufactured reports because of the correlation to population, whereas Group A may represent a different phenomenon because of its correlation to population density. The author hypothesizes that if Green’s data is the superposition of multiple phenomena that this is the expected result..........

• 3 weeks later...

Huntster....practice practice practice!

"At least as complicated as cancer".  What does that even mean? 

in terms different types? How to deal with the various forms? The causes? Potential cures? 

50 minutes ago, guyzonthropus said:

........"At least as complicated as cancer".  What does that even mean? 

in terms different types? How to deal with the various forms? The causes? Potential cures? 

Dunno. That was supposedly Dr. John Alexander's statement. I assume that the different types, various forms, remission and resurgence, different results in different people, etc are all oart of the complications he refers to. And I suspect he's correct, especially in the psychological aspects of the phenomenons among peoples around the world, who are also "as complicated as cancer" with regard to cultures, languages, religions, etc.

Huntster....practice practice practice!.........

Practice what?

5 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

Huntster....practice practice practice!

"At least as complicated as cancer".  What does that even mean? 

I think he meant that such phenomena (e.g. Bigfoot, UFOs, and psychic ability) are currently difficult to understand.