Jump to content

Government involvement


norseman
 Share

Government Involvement  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MIB said:

........THAT is what "government knowing" means in the real world.........

 

"'Government knowing' in the real world" means infinitely more than what will be found in any new employee orientation manual. The storyline on Lyle Laverty, whether speculative, third person, or openly admitted in interviews, is a case in point. Here we have a man who, in the early years of his federal career, was eyeball deep in sasquatchery, including the most convincing photographic capture of these creatures (the PG film), was reported to have had a personal sighting, and was reported to have found a nest (in the close proximity of the PG film site), and who later rose in rank to hold a cabinet level position in the Department of the Interior for Fish Wildlife and Parks. This is proof positive of "government knowing" at the nearly highest level.........yet even among the most active of public sasquatch advocacy, few know of this. Why? Because nobody (including, and perhaps mostly Mr. Laverty) wants that to be common knowledge.

 

Secrets. They're the breakfast cereal of government. It's what they live on. What they feed on. Their stock in trade. Everything they know, they will hide, scramble, or use to manipulate others.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MIB said:

I vote "no."    By that I mean bigfoot is not official US government knowledge.    That is a very different thing than whether or not specific employees of certain agencies have personal knowledge or not.   In other words, if you went to work for USFS in any ranger district in the US, not one bit of your new employee orientation would say a) to deny knowledge of bigfoot to the public but b) here's the info in the employee handbook.  THAT is what "government knowing" means in the real world.    .. and I say "no", they do not have institutional or organizational knowledge.

 

MIB


I’m sure a small group of government critters know they exist.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MIB said:

I vote "no."    By that I mean bigfoot is not official US government knowledge.    That is a very different thing than whether or not specific employees of certain agencies have personal knowledge or not.   In other words, if you went to work for USFS in any ranger district in the US, not one bit of your new employee orientation would say a) to deny knowledge of bigfoot to the public but b) here's the info in the employee handbook.  THAT is what "government knowing" means in the real world.    .. and I say "no", they do not have institutional or organizational knowledge.

 

MIB


I think what Mountain Beast Mysteries is alluding to is that the knowledge isn’t “official”. It’s publicly ignored while debated at the top.

 

Does the brass know about the existence of Sasquatch? Not, does summer intern Bill get briefed on Sasquatch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A little of topic but since we are talking about government cover ups and bigfoot. I happened to watch this a few nights ago on Hulu and after

a few minutes I realized they were taking about the Dennis Martin case that appears in the 411 books 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have any of you guys actually read the Dennis Martin case in M411 eastern us?  I mean actually read it in the book.  Not a bob gymlan video on YouTube or another YouTube video about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

Have any of you guys actually read the Dennis Martin case in M411 eastern us?  I mean actually read it in the book.  Not a bob gymlan video on YouTube or another YouTube video about it

Yeah have 4 of his books

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Yeah have 4 of his books


the official Dennis Martin case comes across a little different than all the YouTube videos 

 

paulides talks to the ranger who was there and the ranger said that there were feral people in the woods but they were human 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 10:23 PM, RedHawk454 said:


the official Dennis Martin case comes across a little different than all the YouTube videos 

 

paulides talks to the ranger who was there and the ranger said that there were feral people in the woods but they were human 


Yes, but in connecting the dots while packing a child in mountainous terrain doesn’t add up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2022 at 9:23 PM, RedHawk454 said:

........the ranger said that there were feral people in the woods........

 

I wonder if the rangers have any intention of dealing with that, especially if children are disappearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Huntster said:

 

I wonder if the rangers have any intention of dealing with that, especially if children are disappearing.


the Dennis Martin chapter in m411 eastern USA does talk about the key family (I think key is the last name) who saw a bipedal big hairy thing farting in between trees with a boy over its shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

  
but I’m just saying in the actual

book the park ranger said .gov knew about feral people in the woods 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, norseman said:


Yes, but in connecting the dots while packing a child in mountainous terrain doesn’t add up.


im not saying a Sasquatch isn’t the culprit as the keye family saw a large hairy bipedal creature “darting” in between trees with a boy over its shoulders 

 

but realistically Sasquatch is probably only responsible for a handful of the missing 411 cases.  I even emailed  paulides back in may 2016 and even he said Sasquatch only commits a small percentage of the m411 abductions.  He told me that the culprit or entity was much more sinister then the aPe. 
 

but of course, he refused to tell me what he thinks it is..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:


im not saying a Sasquatch isn’t the culprit as the keye family saw a large hairy bipedal creature “darting” in between trees with a boy over its shoulders 

 

but realistically Sasquatch is probably only responsible for a handful of the missing 411 cases.  I even emailed  paulides back in may 2016 and even he said Sasquatch only commits a small percentage of the m411 abductions.  He told me that the culprit or entity was much more sinister then the aPe. 
 

but of course, he refused to tell me what he thinks it is..


Aliens…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, norseman said:


Aliens…


just curious, why do you think it’s aliens?  Is it because some m411 abductees vanish into thin air?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:


just curious, why do you think it’s aliens?  Is it because some m411 abductees vanish into thin air?


That’s just my default joke when something is unexplained.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...