Another report of small foot

norseman

A little anticlimatic after the skating story video, but still engaging! I thought the addition of the sound effects/recreations a fun touch!

When you say "small foot" is that to denote a diminutive form or rather simply youngsters of the Standard Format Sasquatch(SFS)??

SSR Team

I struggle watching this guy.

I'm thinking he's just seen an angle with Isdahl and is attempting to re-create, and i'm also thinking his way of story telling is in-tune with his imagination, over an encounter that's been shared with him and i say that as if you watch his body language and the eyes, he's reaching inside his own head to describe x and y instead of actually relaying what's been given to him. That then increases the element of doubt about it all.

Not for me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

A little anticlimatic after the skating story video, but still engaging! I thought the addition of the sound effects/recreations a fun touch!

When you say "small foot" is that to denote a diminutive form or rather simply youngsters of the Standard Format Sasquatch(SFS)??

He is now the third person to report finding small foot prints in out of the way cold season places.

Will has reported it in the Colville NF in Washington. And Madison and Northwind have reported it in Oregon. This guy found them in the Plumas NF in California. For me? That’s an interesting discovery.

How many Sasquatch tracks are being overlooked because people are looking for massive tracks? Sasquatch are not born 800 lbs. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BobbyO said:

I struggle watching this guy.

I'm thinking he's just seen an angle with Isdahl and is attempting to re-create, and i'm also thinking his way of story telling is in-tune with his imagination, over an encounter that's been shared with him and i say that as if you watch his body language and the eyes, he's reaching inside his own head to describe x and y instead of actually relaying what's been given to him. That then increases the element of doubt about it all.

Not for me. 

In this thread I’m not asking you to critique his story telling ability. 

He has photos he took of small bare foot prints in mud behind Goose lake in the Plumas NF. This is the 3rd report I have read of this. And they seem to be overlooked.

^Right, also BigTex and probably others on here.

I wrote in 2016:

I think many field science people in general are probably stumbling over BF evidence without awareness and ascribing it to other events. They can't help that, of course. Awhile back in my area, I read news about a study of stream habitat ecology, and there was a quote that made me laugh. It was something about "we know there are kids playing in (numerous streams) because we see their footprints all the time".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Madison5716@NorthWind

Either we have bare footed children running around our hinterlands? Not in summer I might add. Or we have men carving small feet and somehow hoaxing humanity? 

Or something is out there. Feral children? Baby Bigfeet? It stands to reason that if Bigfoot is a real creature? It will have a real population of adults, old and crippled, male and female and babies and adolescents.

Dr. Meldrum made fun of Will’s find. Which is odd. I get that the 20 inch track is the safe bet. But not all tracks are gonna adults or males.

• Upvote 1

Admin
2 hours ago, norseman said:

That's a lot of prints, too many to hoax...

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Maybe bigfeet are feral people?

Assuming they are Native American? This is what feral people look like in the Amazon. And New Guinea. 

265442BE-BED3-43DD-B170-7A78ADF90ACE.jpeg

99ED2266-296D-492A-ACFB-714816EAA867.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Assuming they are Native American? This is what feral people look like in the Amazon. And New Guinea..........

Well, that's what I'd assume, but those DNA science guys *proved* that Zana (described to look just like Patty) was "100% human", thus she was a 100% feral human. 

It's science, Dude. But yeah, I have a lot of problems accepting this as 100% human".

FE2F7433-698B-472C-85E4-B0E053E43E6E.jpeg

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic