Another report of small foot

norseman

25 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Respectfully disagree. No other  credible examples makes hoax the logical choice. 

Like I said, never bought into the relic human theory.

Undocumented North American ape  more believable. 

No other credible examples….

2A07F240-2207-42D7-8939-59321571FF28.jpeg

4 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

No hate here. I am more inclined to believe in an undocumented non human being in the film. 

The logical choice is a tall man in an awesome suit.

What if DNA had been obtain from Patty and two geneticists tested it and claimed that she was 100% sub-Saharan African, identified the tribe, further claimed no non-African breeding in her genetic history, and that she must have been an escaped slave from the pre-Civil War era?........in short, exactly what they claimed about Zana, who was described to look just like Patty?

"What if's".....

45 minutes ago, Huntster said:

What if DNA had been obtain from Patty and two geneticists

....don't matter one bit.

CURRENT DNA collection does matter however. What are the people that are doing that collection actually finding out? People on this Forum should have the answer to that question. If you don't then your serious research into this subject is flawed. It's why discussions here are almost ALWAYS boring and go nowhere, because the bottom line reality is that no one is really interested in knowing much of anything. Largest Bigfoot Forum on the planet.......I am not impressed.  

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

"What if's".....

CURRENT DNA collection does matter however........

You are correct. "What ifs" don't matter one bit.

Neither does the current DNA that you don't have.

.......What are the people that are doing that collection actually finding out?........

Good question. No answers are just as valuable as the current DNA that you don't have.

........People on this Forum should have the answer to that question. If you don't then your serious research into this subject is flawed.........

I'm not a researcher. I'm Joe Public. Nobody iwes me any answers, but if they tell me something that sounds flawed, they can expect questions.

Maybe that's why everything is a secret?

.......It's why discussions here are almost ALWAYS boring and go nowhere, because the bottom line reality is that no one is really interested in knowing much of anything.........

I'd love to know one and only one thing: do they exist? However, I'm not going to invest any money or time toward that answer because there are a huge plethora of well paid people who have a duty to answer it for us all.

........Largest Bigfoot Forum on the planet.......I am not impressed.  

An internet discussion forum has no duty to find that answer, either. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

What if DNA had been obtain from Patty and two geneticists tested it and claimed that she was 100% sub-Saharan African, identified the tribe, further claimed no non-African breeding in her genetic history, and that she must have been an escaped slave from the pre-Civil War era?........in short, exactly what they claimed about Zana, who was described to look just like Patty?

I would admit that Perhaps, just Perhaps I may have been mistaken. 

☺ 

4 hours ago, norseman said:

No other credible examples….

2A07F240-2207-42D7-8939-59321571FF28.jpeg

And yours is different  but not necessarily correct. 

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Wow, I went to a Smallfoot convention and a DNA and Patty Gimlin thread broke out, that's got more to do with the forum issues than anyone's dna confabulations and secretive prior knowledge, believe it or don't!

Edited by bipedalist

8 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I would admit that Perhaps, just Perhaps I may have been mistaken. 

☺ 

And yours is different  but not necessarily correct. 

Of course. My opinion is no more valid than yours.

But it would seem your position is a one trick pony. Give faint praise to one piece of evidence and then trash all the rest. That way? You don’t have to move off your narrative, while still appearing to be the “good guy”.

Back to small feet….. Do we have a bunch of shoeless feral kids roaming the hinterlands of N. America? In snow? In mud? Not in summer?

16 hours ago, hiflier said:

"What if's".....

CURRENT DNA collection does matter however. What are the people that are doing that collection actually finding out? People on this Forum should have the answer to that question. If you don't then your serious research into this subject is flawed. It's why discussions here are almost ALWAYS boring and go nowhere, because the bottom line reality is that no one is really interested in knowing much of anything. Largest Bigfoot Forum on the planet.......I am not impressed.  

There was an 11-page discussion about e-DNA which I just reviewed again.  I don't recall seeing:

1) Which test kit to buy,

2) what lab to send it to,

3) which test(s) to ask them to perform and,

4) what the cost would be. 

The last post on that thread was almost 9 months ago.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/74235-e-dna-sampling-for-sasquatch/

Given all of your good work and interest in this area, do you have a recommendation regarding the above for those of us in the field?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, norseman said:

Of course. My opinion is no more valid than yours.

But it would seem your position is a one trick pony. Give faint praise to one piece of evidence and then trash all the rest. That way? You don’t have to move off your narrative, while still appearing to be the “good guy”.

Back to small feet….. Do we have a bunch of shoeless feral kids roaming the hinterlands of N. America? In snow? In mud? Not in summer?

Lol. No worries. I am sure you are right. Most of it anyway.

If it's feral kids then probably don't have shoes.

I  have seen tracks like you described in a forest south of my home. 

I am told that there are forest people that live there. Friends claim to have seen them. I have not, but I had seen evidence of tracks and other evidence. 

I do however agree that it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility that if the creatures exist then they must come in many sizes or they cannot be a viable species. 

What is surprising that I rarely see adult size prints.

Certainly must be adults somewhere in the mix. 

Be it human or something else. 

42 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Lol. No worries. I am sure you are right. Most of it anyway.

If it's feral kids then probably don't have shoes.

I  have seen tracks like you described in a forest south of my home. 

I am told that there are forest people that live there. Friends claim to have seen them. I have not, but I had seen evidence of tracks and other evidence. 

I do however agree that it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility that if the creatures exist then they must come in many sizes or they cannot be a viable species. 

What is surprising that I rarely see adult size prints.

Certainly must be adults somewhere in the mix. 

Be it human or something else. 

And that’s Florida. What is going on in The Cascades?

Interesting fact.

A baby Gorilla is only around 4 lbs at birth. Even though males can reach 400 lbs in adulthood. That’s a lower average than a human baby.

C282F8D9-C304-4D51-A228-35CD45E82FD4.jpeg

^Right, I think the BF babies' growth is similar to gorillas, smaller initially, but growing faster and stronger than humans, walking around six months, etc. Gorilla juveniles help care for babies.

Something I wrote last year:

I guess I'll tell about my fingerprint find here, nobody else would be interested. A friend was having suspicious activity ~5 years ago, and we found prints on a glass door. It was about 4' high, small triangular nose print, next to a small human sized set of fingerprints, above which was a few even smaller fingerprints. No small humans would have been present. The conclusion was a juvenile with a sibling on it's back had been there. I thought this was something special, so I tried to find a way to document it. The door faced west, and it was very visible up close in sunlight, but nearly impossible to photograph. I covered it to protect it and purchased fingerprint powder online, but needed the right brush. Before I could figure it out, somebody decided to clean the window, gone!

• Thanks 1

And that’s Florida.........

And in the late 1800's, Abkhazia as well.

........What is going on in The Cascades?

There are a bunch of sasquatches running about, but don't ask me or the scientific community what a sasquatch is, because none of us know.

Interesting fact.

A baby Gorilla is only around 4 lbs at birth. Even though males can reach 400 lbs in adulthood. That’s a lower average than a human baby.

C282F8D9-C304-4D51-A228-35CD45E82FD4.jpeg

God told Eve that she'd be bearing her children with great pain.

The gorillas wisely decided to leave that particular fruit tree alone.

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

God told Eve that she'd be bearing her children with great pain.

The gorillas wisely decided to leave that particular fruit tree alone.

Well their small brain cone shaped head certainly helps…..

• Haha 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic