Another report of small foot

norseman

9 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

1) Which test kit to buy,

2) what lab to send it to,

3) which test(s) to ask them to perform and,

4) what the cost would be. 

THAT would be relevant information that I'd like to have.

6 hours ago, norseman said:

A baby Gorilla is only around 4 lbs at birth. Even though males can reach 400 lbs in adulthood. That’s a lower average than a human baby.

This has to do with baby brain size and mama pelvis size. If she can't birth it, the species dies (and so do mama and baby, because they don't have c-sections in the wild). 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

This has to do with baby brain size and mama pelvis size. If she can't birth it, the species dies (and so do mama and baby, because they don't have c-sections in the wild). 

Correct. It also means that baby Bigfoot probably isn’t born with size 12s.

SSR Team
On 10/26/2022 at 5:00 PM, norseman said:

In this thread I’m not asking you to critique his story telling ability. 

He has photos he took of small bare foot prints in mud behind Goose lake in the Plumas NF. This is the 3rd report I have read of this. And they seem to be overlooked.

Well you might not have been asking me, but i'm telling you as you've posted it on a general public forum which i would then only assume is for people to give their opinion/feedback on it, and my opinion/feedback, when it ends with and has the context of 'That then increases the element of doubt about it all.', is absolutely fine to give ! :)

33 minutes ago, BobbyO said:

Well you might not have been asking me, but i'm telling you as you've posted it on a general public forum which i would then only assume is for people to give their opinion/feedback on it, and my opinion/feedback, when it ends with and has the context of 'That then increases the element of doubt about it all.', is absolutely fine to give ! :)

🤷🏻‍♂️

I fully support you starting your own thread about Base Camp Chris and debating his beer selection or stories.

It would be great in this thread if you contributed to it and we talked about small track finds in the woods. 

I wonder if  the elongated heads of reputed aliens is a means of accommodating greater braincase capacity during the birth process, or just for getting them in and out of the cloning jars? And perhaps all the head binding seen in those cultures is not only homage, but also an attempt to impose the trait in a Lammarkian manner such that future progeny is born that way with the greater brain capacity/size(which of  course doesn't work,but still deemed worth a try at some point....

In regards to no c-section in the woods,  "quick, go  find 'the chewer' and tell him it's urgent!"     Ok, maybe not. ...

SSR Team
5 hours ago, norseman said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

I fully support you starting your own thread about Base Camp Chris and debating his beer selection or stories.

It would be great in this thread if you contributed to it and we talked about small track finds in the woods. 

I wouldn't bother, as the guy is quite clearly full of you know what ! 

On 11/6/2022 at 9:26 AM, wiiawiwb said:

There was an 11-page discussion about e-DNA which I just reviewed again.  I don't recall seeing:

1) Which test kit to buy,

2) what lab to send it to,

3) which test(s) to ask them to perform and,

4) what the cost would be. 

The last post on that thread was almost 9 months ago.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/74235-e-dna-sampling-for-sasquatch/

Given all of your good work and interest in this area, do you have a recommendation regarding the above for those of us in the field?

Madison also posted a follow up to this ^^ It's really all pretty basic stuff:

1) One does not need to buy a test kit of any kind. All one needs is a water or soil sample, like perhaps soil scrapings from the bottom surface of a footprint cast. Collect water in a DNA-free container. Bleach destroys DNA. Any container and lid bathed in a 50/50 water/household bleach solution for one minute, then well rinsed with tap or distilled water and air dried will do. Same methodology for prepping a container for soil.

2) Any lab, University or otherwise.

3) Ask them to look for HUMAN DNA that has several, perhaps even numerous, anomalous mutations.

4) Cost varies, definitely cheaper at a university though. One avenue may be to ask if a lab would run any samples for you pro bono since your goal is to possibly achieve a major scientific discovery in the field of Primatology.

5) Should the testing show a positive result then make sure one gets a printed hardcopy of the report. The following is optional: One may also wish to provide a thumb drive to not only upload the report, but to upload the raw test result data as well. Especially if one's plan is to get the data reviewed by a third party like a genetics professor.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, guyzonthropus said:

Do the smaller prints show the tarsal break. One might expect that to be perhaps more pronounced it that the wee youngsters are apt to do a good deal more climbing.

As for that movie, when the crazy gas station dude tells you to take the "old logging road nobody used anymore" into Canada after dark, that's gotta come with at least a couple red flags... "Hey! That's a great idea! Promise not to tell anyone we went that way?"

I could just see an ivestigator scratching his head.....

"The prints are 7" long but the stride  is 76" long"

5a4980dd629a8_scout3.1001.thumb.JPG.55c555a919f4fa65893b55a2f5d2ab9e.JPG

Edited by Brian
  • Thanks 2

Brian, what size print is this. It looks small. So, I started to look up tracks so that I could compare. Found none. Nice track!  Could this be the right side of a track line. It looks like the right foot. But I could be wrong. If you are saying mid- tarsal I would have to agree. Especially if it is a right foot. Could this have been made by a flat-footed person. Not sure I was not there to observe the track. But great track.  

This was only 8-10 in long. It was a track way coming out of the woods along a creek. It was the left foot. will try to find the picture of the track way and two bigger sets that came in from the creek. As for it being people I don't know but I don't think so. I wouldn't walk in the water here. 

• TakwiNewbie

20200104_153051.thumb.jpg.0ae51699109d5b83ab60cfe1538d1d84.jpg

Back in January, 2020 my wife and I were hiking the mountains north of Anza, CA, and on our way back to my truck about halfway down the mountain my wife pointed out some footprints and we had to wonder who would be walking around barefoot as there were patches of snow on the ground. One other odd thing is that my wife mentioned how quiet it was at that moment "the silence was deafening". As this is my first post after my introductory post, I hope the attached files can be opened (not sure if I did it correctly).

Takwi

20200104_152038.jpg

20200104_152048.jpg

Has anyone seen a comparison between a barefoot and those “barefoot running shoes”?   I’d guess there is some tell between the two but never checked yet.  Could explain at least some barefoot tracks that seem out of place.  Idk just a wag. 

• gigantor featured this topic
6 hours ago, Takwi said:

Back in January, 2020 my wife and I were hiking the mountains north of Anza, CA, and on our way back to my truck about halfway down the mountain my wife pointed out some footprints and we had to wonder who would be walking around barefoot as there were patches of snow on the ground. One other odd thing is that my wife mentioned how quiet it was at that moment "the silence was deafening". As this is my first post after my introductory post, I hope the attached files can be opened (not sure if I did it correctly).

Takwi

Were you two on a trail? If you were, then did not see these tracks on that same trail or did you come out at a different spot on that trail. That sediment that you were walking on does not seem easy to leave a track on. Were you able to see your own tracks on that trail.  You cannot go by perception or that feeling of silence in the forest. You are either going to have an encounter or you are not. But going by feeling, that is not going to work. You have a track, but it is hard to tell whether it is from one of these creatures. In my opinion further investigation would be needed. More confirmation.

Fine if you got that feeling that something was in that area. where it was dead silent. Then I would suggest trying to communicate with it. That is the type of confirmation that is needed to know what you are dealing with. Gift giving or whatever to confirm to yourself what you are dealing with. This way you will know to whom those footprints belong too. I would just like to know how you felt when you saw these prints. Hope to hear from you.

They are not big foot prints but this is a choke point between two green areas. only went one way. In Florida they say a big one is 350 pounds so ? I ordered dental plaster 3 days before I got it it rained 3 in it was all under water even the ones out of the creek! I was not prepared for this now I have a small tape measure and the dental plaster and waterproof snake boots and a gun for alligators in my jeep !

DSCN0227.JPG

DSCN0226.JPG

DSCN0225.JPG

DSCN0229.JPG

DSCN0232.JPG

• gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic