Is This The Calm Before The Storm?

Admin

::peace out::

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I1,

FYI, "peace out" went out of style in the early 90's along with CDs, Vanilla Ice and tank tops. :) The cool way to sign off these days must be "text friendly", because of the small KBs on mobile devices.

Cya!

Edited by gigantor

Funny that. I use my phone to speak upon, as Alexander Graham Bell intended, Had I wished to text, I'd have bought the Samuel Morse version.

Admin

Me too, I'm just alerting you to the cool trend :)

Would any of those proposing that the Ketchum Paper is a hoax care to explain just what is in it for Dr Ketchum or her co-authors to hoax anything given the significant damage to their professional reputations that would occur as a result?

I just don't think that there's that much going on right now that's generating a lot of new web traffic. I'm sure that BF are still being spoted, tracks photo-ed, etc...it's just not making the "news".

Tim,

This is absolutely 100% not a hoax. Not even close. Yes everybody's entitled to their opinion I know, and you're entitled to yours but you and everyone else will soon see what's up.

DR

Admin

I don't think the "Ketchum Paper" is a hoax, or that they're trying to hoax anything.

I think it's just a case of innocent, naive, exuberant wishful thinking based on promising, yet inconclusive results. i.e. they got overly excited about preliminary results and dropped a few hints. The word got around, hype took over and here we are. It happens all the time.

Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by gigantor

It's the ambiguous things like "soon" that take away credibility. I can't see any reason why one person can't put online and or on screen where exactly the structure is in process. All summer the speculation was the paper is in review. Then a few weeks ago someone says on Coast to Coast that the paper isn't even done yet. Too many trial balloons floated to consider it legitimate.

Tim

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to forum R&G

SSR Team

I'm breaking my read only policy for a one-time posting- this is just the best organized hoax in this arena yet. There's no reason someone can't say where exactly things were in the process. The fact that they keep back-tracking and changing the date. It's just a really-well engineered hoax and there is absolutely NO proof otherwise. Not even any definite hear-say. Hats off to the organizers. They earned their attention.

Tim B.

You've done that 97 times then..;)