Is This The Calm Before The Storm?

After a week of multiple headlines daily about Sasquatch, there seems to be a calm before the storm type of feel lately. There was the Sierra story, the Erickson trailer and photo leak, not finding Bigfoot season one, and numerous other updates all seemed to break all relatively close together.

Don't forget the Mogollon Monster.

Past two weeks has been kinda quiet comparatively. Do you get the feeling there has been a quiet pause, like everyone is zipping the lips and waiting? Last I knew the Ketchum release was maybe October? Who has info or thoughts they are willing to share?

I think with all of the problems in the EU Bailouts and our Problems, here. Folks just might be focus on doing some prepping instead of bigfooting.

Just a thought, not trying to be political.

Guest wild eyed willy

Tim,

This is absolutely 100% not a hoax. Not even close. Yes everybody's entitled to their opinion I know, and you're entitled to yours but you and everyone else will soon see what's up.

DR

Is it expected to prove the existance of BF, or add to the best evidence that they do exist?

Are we waiting for earth shattering news or just really good news?

I guess it hasn't been totally calm lately. We had the guy in the adirondack footage who couldn't see through the holes in the mask. That's a recent development. The longer this takes to come out the more damage is going to be done by hoaxers, and people who see the tv show and say "hey, I can make a video like that.". And the general public will only cement those events as a "Bigfoot."

Para ape,

With all due respect, you've nowhere on this forum made a logically rigorous argument for your beliefs. Instead, you've made dogmatic, unqualified statements that bigfoot is paranormal without ever presenting an actual argument supporting your assertion.

Edited by Bonehead74

BFF Patron

my prediction is we'll see an uptick in sightings, however with little to no more uptick in actual evidence...

Speaking of an uptick in sightings, I wonder how the recent flurry of Town Hall style meetings in Finding Bigfoot and exposure from the

show of the topic has enhanced the number of reported sightings to BFRO and associated BF organizations; both public and non-public/private sighting reports for that matter? How many additional sighting reports with paranormal content have been censored or tossed out? Etc.

Remember the opening of the Evidence that bigfoot is paranormal thread?That's what I provided so far.I have more.

More what? Anecdotal reports? Instead of making a coherent argument for the existence of a "paranormal" sasquatch, you tediously spout sightings reports without citing references and then assert as fact that bigfoot are not flesh and blood, that they cannot be killed, that their eyes are self-luminous, etc. I am willing to entertain the possibility that Sasquatch have abilities beyond the normal. My quarrel isn't with your belief, instead it's with the rigidness of your "My way or the highway" attitude. Please tell us of your first hand sasquatch experience that proved to you that they are not flesh & blood.