Sierra Sounds

spacemonkeymafia

On 1/8/2023 at 7:27 AM, spacemonkeymafia said:

I've been thinking lately. Have the Sierra Sounds ever been heard or recorded anywhere or anytime since?

I heard something very similar to the "samurai chatter" from both sides of my campsite in northern Idaho in the fall of 2021.  It only lasted a couple of minutes until my English Mastiff male started his ranting and raving act.  Kerry Arnold and I, may he rest in peace, had many discussions about the similarity in what I heard, what he had heard, and the Sierra Sounds.  On the other hand, when I had my face to face daylight sighting in Glennie, Michigan in November of 1993 the only suspected vocalizations I heard in the two days leading up to it were a very guttural OOMPH sound. 

It's hard to know.  I am convinced the Sierra Sounds are genuine Bigfoot vocalizations, but I am resistant to the paranormal track that Ron Morehead is espousing nowadays.  I am firmly in the "flesh and blood" camp.  I wish I could remember the man's name, but he was a former US Navy linguist who listened to the Sierra Sounds repeatedly, and asserts based upon his training and experience that there is an underlying language there.  I certainly allow for that possibility, and think that it would be incredible if Bigfoot actually had a language and communication between species would be (however improbable) possible someday.

See, this is the problem with being involved with Bigfoot...more questions always pop up.

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2023 at 10:32 AM, GuyInIndiana said:

We've experienced 'similar' sounds under different circumstances. Here's a couple I could find that I knew where to find in my archives. I'll look thru and see what else I can find that's like that. 

Thank you for sharing that.  Number Two actually made my dog react while I was listening to it.