The Carter farm in Tennessee was a bigfoot hang out.

georgerm

Janice Carter appeared on two talk shows. She spoke about being raised as a child with Fox a bigfoot, that her grandfather raised from a 40 pound toddler to a full-grown giant. A tree fell on him, and it was nurtured to health in their barn until its Sasquatch parents broke out Fox. Fox hung around the farm and at times walked into their home. Check it out. The introduction with goofy music is silly, but get into the show and hear Janice Carter. The purpose of this topic is to learn and discuss bigfoot's behavior since I have good reason to believe Janice based on my experiences. If you want to debate Janice's honesty this is a legitimate topic for another thread. You can PM me and please don't derail this thread. We need to locate people like Janice, verify themBEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video.url, and take their advice so we can advance bigfoot knowledge and to be safe in the field.  

BEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video

Hello 7.62 mm the round for a M-14 correct? I was a Marine. I can't seem to find her photographs so you are probably being facetious. A legitimate question, but for another topic so please start one and I will join in without being snide. I have no answers for your comment. Some people simply are lousy at the mechanics of cameras. I have been good with single lense reflex cameras since I was 18 and am now 76 the last time I counted. 

I was a Marine also Semper Fi but in your post you said we need to locate these people and verify them . Anyone making these big claims without a shred of evidence 

is just talk so there is no way to verify them . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, georgerm said:

Hello 7.62 mm the round for a M-14 correct? I was a Marine. I can't seem to find her photographs so you are probably being facetious. A legitimate question, but for another topic so please start one and I will join in without being snide. I have no answers for your comment. Some people simply are lousy at the mechanics of cameras. I have been good with single lense reflex cameras since I was 18 and am now 76 the last time I counted. 

Maybe try looking up Mary Green?

Edited by hiflier

Please watch Janice in the whole talk show video then come back and discuss what she says about Fox and the other bigfoots.  If you want to debate Janice's honesty this is a legitimate topic for another thread. On you tube go to "50 years with bigfoot Tennessee Chronicles of Co-existence" by Mary Green. It's a book with 14 chapters and I've watched all but two.

Who can tell us what Mary Green has to do with this.

I'm afraid the crux of the topic is the witnesses honesty. There is no case for misidentification or misinterpretation here.

Either it's the most incredible Interaction with an unknown species. Which for the most part defies what we think what we know about their behaviours.

Or we all know what the alternate is....

To suggest that we can only comment on this topic if we are fully on board with the incredible and unsubstantiated claims simply won't fly. 

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, MarkGlasgow said:

I'm afraid the crux of the topic is the witnesses honesty. There is no case for misidentification or misinterpretation here.

Either it's the most incredible Interaction with an unknown species. Which for the most part defies what we think what we know about their behaviours.

Or we all know what the alternate is....

To suggest that we can only comment on this topic if we are fully on board with the incredible and unsubstantiated claims simply won't fly. 

Watch the whole video, then reply.

Admin

Carter and Green had a falling out back in the mid 2000s. Green decided that Carter was not exactly credible as Carter lied to Green on multiple occasions. Whether true or not, each person has to make their own decision. I found Green pretty credible in the early years (especially accounts in and around Overton County), but in my mind, she started seeing BF behind every tree over the years, eventually wandering farther and farther into left field.

http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/green-on-carter/

I had not thought about this case in years. I think there was a Russian scientist who came and determined that there was nothing going on or am I blending cases together?

Old thread on it here:

Just curious, has the location of the farm itself ever been publicly disclosed?

Thanks Vafooter for bringing some value to this thread which is simply to add to our Bigfoot knowledge. Here is a quote from your post and thanks. "Before Igor got here I encouraged people to come up with questions I could ask him. The Carter Farm would have been a perfect topic. Well, he's gone now so that opportunity is lost. Few outsiders knew more about the Farm than he. As someone who has been researching bigfoot for decades, conducting expeditions for Yeti, examining the Zana family remains, he fully believes that the Carter Farm claims were true. How much credibility is that worth?" 

What I learned from Janice is some Bigfoots are safe to study while a small percentage are wild terrible people like creatures that may attack at lightning speed from stick blinds, rip one up, eat and bury the bones. Are they cunning ape/people that know leaving evidence or witnesses can lead to big search parties? She indicated that being armed is a good idea but then no bigfoot activity will happen because they know. She mentions a Bigfoot named Blackie that was weird and dangerous while Fox was trustworthy. I think all researchers should study her comments and determine for yourself if they ring true or is she fabricating. My theory is 10% of the bigfoots are serial killers, and they will pick off one person since they know leaving a witness will bring in search parties. Are these hairy people are that calculating. Are they are so fast on all fours and charge out of their stick blinds that most will not even see them. Another 411 case. A Ted Bundy Bigfoot. 

On 2/7/2023 at 10:47 PM, georgerm said:

Janice Carter appeared on two talk shows. She spoke about being raised as a child with Fox a bigfoot, that her grandfather raised from a 40 pound toddler to a full-grown giant. A tree fell on him, and it was nurtured to health in their barn until its Sasquatch parents broke out Fox. Fox hung around the farm and at times walked into their home. Check it out. The introduction with goofy music is silly, but get into the show and hear Janice Carter. The purpose of this topic is to learn and discuss bigfoot's behavior since I have good reason to believe Janice based on my experiences. If you want to debate Janice's honesty this is a legitimate topic for another thread. You can PM me and please don't derail this thread. We need to locate people like Janice, verify themBEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video.url, and take their advice so we can advance bigfoot knowledge and to be safe in the field.  

Today in stuff that never happened....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, georgerm said:

at  1:59:06   Janice witnessed a female bigfoot disciplining her child.  Was this method strange?  What did the bigfoot child do wrong?

Are you sure the 1:59:06 is correct for the "disciplining". That's right at the end of the video.

Not too long ago I listened to an account from a man that described hearing what sounded like young ones apparently being maybe admonished, rather than disciplined. This was from "My Eastern Oklahoma Bigfoot Sightings", episode 50. He and his GF lived out in a rural area somewhere in eastern OK and he said they had heard various vocalizations over a period of months after moving to where they currently live. HIs GF had heard them also.

One night the man went to bed at 10:30, and said he soon began hearing what sounded like a couple of kids laughing. He said he could hear crunching in the leaves that sounded like they were chasing other. All this was about 40-50 ft. behind his house. He looked out the window and and said there were no lights of any kind shining. His two closest neighbors were 1/4 mile away; one was a man that was by himself and the other neighbor had a 6 yr. old and a baby. So he knew it wasn't them. Behind his house was nothing but hills and trees for a mile.

After hearing the laughing and crunching in the leaves for a short time, he suddenly heard what he described as a loud, short, gruff, grunt type sound from a short distance away from the "kids". When that happened, the "kids" laughing and crunching in the leaves immediately stopped.

Then he could hear the kids start walking towards where the loud grunt sound had come from. He goes on to talk about then hearing low "chatter" from the one that gave off the loud grunt and even lower pitched "chatter" from another one about 60-70 yds. away.

Going by what the witness said, was the loud grunt an admonishment to the young ones since they immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard it, and walked over to whatever made the sound?

4 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

Are you sure the 1:59:06 is correct for the "disciplining". That's right at the end of the video.

Not too long ago I listened to an account from a man that described hearing what sounded like young ones apparently being maybe admonished, rather than disciplined. This was from "My Eastern Oklahoma Bigfoot Sightings", episode 50. He and his GF lived out in a rural area somewhere in eastern OK and he said they had heard various vocalizations over a period of months after moving to where they currently live. HIs GF had heard them also.

One night the man went to bed at 10:30, and said he soon began hearing what sounded like a couple of kids laughing. He said he could hear crunching in the leaves that sounded like they were chasing other. All this was about 40-50 ft. behind his house. He looked out the window and and said there were no lights of any kind shining. His two closest neighbors were 1/4 mile away; one was a man that was by himself and the other neighbor had a 6 yr. old and a baby. So he knew it wasn't them. Behind his house was nothing but hills and trees for a mile.

After hearing the laughing and crunching in the leaves for a short time, he suddenly heard what he described as a loud, short, gruff, grunt type sound from a short distance away from the "kids". When that happened, the "kids" laughing and crunching in the leaves immediately stopped.

Then he could hear the kids start walking towards where the loud grunt sound had come from. He goes on to talk about then hearing low "chatter" from the one that gave off the loud grunt and even lower pitched "chatter" from another one about 60-70 yds. away.

Going by what the witness said, was the loud grunt an admonishment to the young ones since they immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard it, and walked over to whatever made the sound?

Hello OkieFoot and sorry about the video time stamp and I can't find it now. Is there any part of Janice's interview that you would like to discuss?