The Carter farm in Tennessee was a bigfoot hang out.

georgerm

2 hours ago, georgerm said:

Hello OkieFoot and sorry about the video time stamp and I can't find it now. Is there any part of Janice's interview that you would like to discuss?

OkieFoot, Janice told of a young bigfoot throwing a stick at her daughter, and Janice got pissed and chased it up the hill. The momma bigfoot then spanked the young bigfoot.

On 2/7/2023 at 11:47 PM, georgerm said:

We need to locate people like Janice, verify themBEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video.url, and take their advice so we can advance bigfoot knowledge and to be safe in the field.  

BEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video

So the only default position to be able to discuss in this thread is to accept the claims as fully valid? 

• Upvote 2

On 2/8/2023 at 11:34 AM, georgerm said:

Who can tell us what Mary Green has to do with this.

According to Mary Green's public statements, she only wrote the book based on what Janice told her. She publicly stated she could not validate anything she was told or wrote in the book.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GuyInIndiana said:

So the only default position to be able to discuss in this thread is to accept the claims as fully valid? 

Threads and discussions don't generally work that way. Good luck to Georgerm, but I think it’s akin to herding cats.

• Upvote 1

My opinion: There's way to much invalidated info in this subject in general as it is. But somehow people see fit to sell it to the public. My own book is a fine example of that. It's why I've struggle over the last few years on whether to market the thing of not. In the end, after the many internal conversations I've had with myself, I've usually ended up choosing not to. What can I say.

Plussed you on that Inc1.

Edited by hiflier

50 minutes ago, GuyInIndiana said:

We are going to investigate and collect evidence first like cops do. No rush to judgements or lynchings. Towards the end of the thread we will then arrest, levy a fine, set free. or declare her as honorary primatologist Janice Carter Coy. We will look at our evidence and have the trial at the end. Let's have fun and try a new approach to determine truth about bigfoot.

Copy and paste. Let's start the investigation by answering the questions below and start at 15:28   BEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video

1. She mentions what Professor? 

2. What kind of professor is he?

3. What happened to him?

4. At what university did he teach?

5. What were they investigating? foot prints, burials, language?

6. What's your opinion?_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are we having fun yet?

24 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Threads and discussions don't generally work that way. Good luck to Georgerm, but I think it’s akin to herding cats.

Oh that's funny and a great way to start out, herding cats. It will be a game with lots of cat food and big rewards at the end such as bigfoot knowledge. 

• Upvote 1

Admin
18 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Good luck to Georgerm, but I think it’s akin to herding cats.

Polecats (Southern definition), actually....  ;) 

As much as I'd like for this potential exhibit to be really conclusive, as well most other photographic "evidence" using colored circles and arrows to show you the location, it just isn't cutting it. Almost all photos of the creature that need colored circles and arrows are inconclusive at best.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
accidental content ommission

2 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Polecats (Southern definition), actually....  ;) 

The polecats are not playing the game and hissing too loud!

3 hours ago, See-Te-Cah NC said:

As much as I'd like for this potential exhibit to be really conclusive, as well most other photographic "evidence" using colored circles and arrows to show you the location, it just isn't cutting it. Almost all photos of the creature that need colored circles and arrows are inconclusive at best.

Did the bigfoots freak out if a person pulled out a camera? Did they own a camera? Don't see pictures of the house, barn, sister, Janice or Fox. Seems like they would have family pictures at least.    Did you watch the whole pod cast? 

18 minutes ago, georgerm said:

Did the bigfoots freak out if a person pulled out a camera? Did they own a camera? Don't see pictures of the house, barn, sister, Janice or Fox. Seems like they would have family pictures at least.    Did you watch the whole pod cast? 

Clear and easily distinguishable as penguins based on the photo's subject(s).  Should be the same with Fox, a horse, a person, etc. No need for circles, arrows or explanation. No excuses, either.

As I said earlier - Inconclusive at best. That's my opinion. You're welcome to yours.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Aptenodytes_forsteri_-Snow_Hill_Island%2C_Antarctica_-adults_and_juvenile-8.jpg

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
add photo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/8/2023 at 7:00 PM, georgerm said:

. My theory is 10% of the bigfoots are serial killers, and they will pick off one person since they know leaving a witness will bring in search parties. Are these hairy people are that calculating. Are they are so fast on all fours and charge out of their stick blinds that most will not even see them. Another 411 case. A Ted Bundy Bigfoot. 

I can believe this because no matter what they are, they aren't human. They're aliens in the sense of animals are aliens. We can NEVER understand the cognition of an animal. 

Even your best friend dog has entirely different mental facilities and training one to eat humans isn't particularly hard.

Imagine the most out of touch paranoid Schizophrenic or  psychotic human, that's Bigfoot. Thought patterns that would make a normal human be institutionalized 

55 minutes ago, See-Te-Cah NC said:

Clear and easily distinguishable as penguins based on the photo's subject(s).  Should be the same with Fox, a horse, a person, etc. No need for circles, arrows or explanation. No excuses, either.

As I said earlier - Inconclusive at best. That's my opinion. You're welcome to yours.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Aptenodytes_forsteri_-Snow_Hill_Island%2C_Antarctica_-adults_and_juvenile-8.jpg

Welcome back See!

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, See-Te-Cah NC said:

Tell the truth now, did you listen to the whole podcast?  What did Janice say that you thought was true or not true. These are the topics for discussion, then later we can prove if she is truthful or not. I will discuss her bigfoot observations only at this time so we ran remain in science discovey and not prejudgements.