The Carter farm in Tennessee was a bigfoot hang out.

georgerm

1 hour ago, georgerm said:

Did you listen to the whole podcast?  What did Janice say that you thought was true or not true. These are the topics for discussion, then later we can prove if she is truthful or not. We can discuss her bigfoot observationshttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Carter+Farm+Tennessee+Bigfoot&&view=detail&mid=3730E673152EEEF061B53730E673152EEEF061B5&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3F%26q%3DCarter%2BFarm%2BTennessee%2BBigfoot%26FORM%3DVDMHRS

1 hour ago, georgerm said:

Tell the truth now, did you listen to the whole podcast?  What did Janice say that you thought was true or not true. These are the topics for discussion, then later we can prove if she is truthful or not. I will discuss her bigfoot observations only at this time so we ran remain in science discovey and not prejudgements.

I never mentioned the truthfulness of the claims, only the ambiguity of the video shots requiring colored circles.

Besides, Janice’s claims are very old news.

5 minutes ago, georgerm said:

What did Janice say that you thought was true or not true after listening to this podcast?     BEAST TV #78 - Janice Carter - Bing video     Later, we can determine if she is truthful or not.

Do you know humble people that don't need hunting pictures to brag with? How about we discuss her bigfoot observations and not lack of pictures at this time so we can remain in the science discovery process. Are we real scientist that avoid prejudgments? If she really lived with bigfoot for 50 years beginning at 4 years old then she should be a bigfoot encyclopedia and not a bag of wind. Let's see .............................   

16 hours ago, georgerm said:

Thanks See-Tee and can I call you this for short? I see your point and agree. I tried to see the bigfoot they photographed and it's too dark. Just bad photography since they don't know how to do time exposures of thirty seconds with the correct film used in SLR cameras so they can capture the image of Bigfoot. That's dissapointing. 

What topics did she bring up during the pod cast that you thought were interesting?

She might be old news but the new podcast that featured Janice make it easier to hear what she knows about Bigfoot. What do you think of her video or podcast where two bigfoot researchers appreciate her being on their program?

Below are pictures of my wife and I out in Bigfoot country East of Coos Bay, Oregon. IMG_0134.thumb.JPG.bbace93048475a5411c4cd254f16a57d.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, georgerm said:

Thanks See-Tee and can I call you this for short? I see your point and agree. I tried to see the bigfoot they photographed and it's too dark. Just bad photography since they don't know how to do time exposures of thirty seconds with the correct film used in SLR cameras so they can capture the image of Bigfoot. That's dissapointing. 

What topics did she bring up during the pod cast that you thought were interesting?

She might be old news but the new podcast that featured Janice make it easier to hear what she knows about Bigfoot. What do you think of her video or podcast where two bigfoot researchers appreciate her being on their program?

Below are pictures of my wife and I out in Bigfoot country East of Coos Bay, Oregon. IMG_0134.thumb.JPG.bbace93048475a5411c4cd254f16a57d.JPG

see will be fine with me.  That’s what everyone on the forum called me during the past when I was a more prolific poster.

As for the topic at hand? Like I said - This is old news. Therefore, my opinion of it is the same one I’ve formed over the years. That’s not going to change, so  I choose not to get into particulars based on the video. To do so would likely devolve into discussion that could could be harmful by turning into the same old arguments over truthfulness and proof of existence.

As I said earlier, I was just commenting on the convincing nature of video/photos requiring colored enhancements to show where the creature is. This being in stark contrast to my penguins photo, as well as your photo of you and your wife - No enhancements needed.

Take care.

Thanks for the reply See and I never knew much about the Carter farm until now. 

14 minutes ago, See-Te-Cah NC said:

As for the topic at hand? Like I said - This is old news. Therefore, my opinion of it is the same one I’ve formed over the years. That’s not going to change, so  I choose not to get into particulars based on the video. To do so would likely devolve into discussion that could could be harmful by turning into the same old arguments over truthfulness and proof of existence.

As I said earlier, I was just commenting on the convincing nature of video/photos requiring colored enhancements to show where the creature is. This being in stark contrast to my penguins photo, as well as your photo of you and your wife - No enhancements needed.

Take care.

YouTube
8.2K views
Jan 8, 2021

Years ago, after my clear 2 AM clear close-range sighting, I had heard about Janice Carter. Then I began my own research and had some interactions at night that bordered on scary and weird.  I never learned much about Janice Carter.  When I found this recent 2021 podcast with her in person, I thought this would be a good topic for our forum. Well, I'm very disappointed since our discussion is like flying a plane with the engine smoking and I'm looking for a field to land in. I watched the Beast TV #78 all the way through and was impressed. The two host are bigfoot researchers from Tennessee and have a high degree of respect for Janice. 

• 3 months later...

I watched the whole video. I saw nothing to indicate there was a sasquatch present. Just my opinion, but it seems everytime one of these video evidence items shows up, it's blurry, or just a pair of eyes, etc.  I just don't see anything convincing.

• 2 weeks later...