Anyone have any recent photos of a Bigfoot they took ?

23 minutes ago, Huntster said:

What is an almasty?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(folklore)

She fit the description, except that the hair covering her body was reddish/auburn.........which certainly doesn't fit sub-Saharan African genetics.

That's what we're told. Just a 6'6" woman, covered with hair, who ran as fast as a horse, swam swollen rives, lifted great weight, and preferred to sleep in a hole outside in sub-freezing weather.

Probably for the same reason why people in North America have a name to differentiate normal people from sasquatches.

Show me a video of an extraterrestrial being. 

She doesn't look human to me, either. But Mr. Margaryan might differ.

So she fits the description on a Almasty…..but isn’t a Almasty?

Red hair is in sub Saharan genetics, although rare. Running as fast as a horse? Is not.

Ok, so now show me a video of Zana. And I will decide if she is a human or not. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

So she fits the description on a Almasty…..but isn’t a Almasty?.......

She was to the locals. If course, to scientists, she was "just a woman"..........but, somehow, "just a girl" some 50,000 years ago was. different species. Go figure.

........Red hair is in sub Saharan genetics, although rare. Running as fast as a horse? Is not.........

Apparently, it's rather common among feral humans:

https://mysteriesrunsolved.com/2020/04/syrian-gazelle-boy-feral-child.html

........Curiosity eventually overcame them and they decided to chase the boy in a jeep to see how fast he could run. This frightened them off altogether. The Gazelle Boy incredibly reached a speed of 51-55 kmph, with continuous leaps of about 13ft..........

........Ok, so now show me a video of Zana. And I will decide if she is a human or not.

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

She was to the locals. If course, to scientists, she was "just a woman"..........but, somehow, "just a girl" some 50,000 years ago was. different species. Go figure.

Apparently, it's rather common among feral humans:

https://mysteriesrunsolved.com/2020/04/syrian-gazelle-boy-feral-child.html

I’m not going to see Zana am I?

So Gazelle boy runs twice as fast as the worlds fastest human? Usian Bolt at 27.33 mph.

https://www.britannica.com/story/how-fast-is-the-worlds-fastest-human#:~:text=They found that%2C 67.13 meters,(27.33 miles per hour).

11 hours ago, norseman said:

Harvard stores 21 million specimens underground.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/5/2/mcz-specimen-collections-feature/

And how many of those were collected before DNA came on the scene? You yourself could've asked that question but I know you, you never would. Because it wouldn't fit your bullet agenda. Too busy stuffing DNA onto the back burner as usual. Making it sound useless for discovery. It isn't useless. It's cutting edge technology that finds things out there science didn't know existed. And it's promoted for that very reason. It's new school though but it takes the killing of a type specimen off the private person's table and gets it legally into the hands of those who are tasked with such endeavors. Science will get the body or bodies once the creature shows up on the DNA radar.

You've been talking about shooting one for over ten years. Imagine what could have been discovered in those ten years if everyone was out collecting samples and working WITH science instead of trying to do their job for them. So go shoot one. Do it today in fact. Get this done and over with. But until you do- if you EVER do- I have things lined up for testing, and with more to come. Maine isn't a big hot spot. Washington State is so you may get there first. So good luck to you, and I really mean that.

10 hours ago, norseman said:

I’m not going to see Zana am I?..........

Of course not. She died in the 1890's. Do you believe in magic? How about a video of Napoleon's retreat from Moscow?

.......So Gazelle boy runs twice as fast as the worlds fastest human? Usian Bolt at 27.33 mph.........

That's the testimony. So imagine how fast Bolt could have run had he been trained by gazelles instead of his lousy coaches.

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

Of course not. She died in the 1890's. Do you believe in magic? How about a video of Napoleon's retreat from Moscow?

That's the testimony. So imagine how fast Bolt could have run had he been trained by gazelles instead of his lousy coaches.

🤣🤣🤣👍

7 hours ago, hiflier said:

And how many of those were collected before DNA came on the scene? You yourself could've asked that question but I know you, you never would. Because it wouldn't fit your bullet agenda. Too busy stuffing DNA onto the back burner as usual. Making it sound useless for discovery. It isn't useless. It's cutting edge technology that finds things out there science didn't know existed. And it's promoted for that very reason. It's new school though but it takes the killing of a type specimen off the private person's table and gets it legally into the hands of those who are tasked with such endeavors. Science will get the body or bodies once the creature shows up on the DNA radar.

You've been talking about shooting one for over ten years. Imagine what could have been discovered in those ten years if everyone was out collecting samples and working WITH science instead of trying to do their job for them. So go shoot one. Do it today in fact. Get this done and over with. But until you do- if you EVER do- I have things lined up for testing, and with more to come. Maine isn't a big hot spot. Washington State is so you may get there first. So good luck to you, and I really mean that.

Right now I cannot shoot one. Or did you forget?

And as far as collecting specimens? They still do that too. Did you read the bugged article I linked above the one you referenced?

You act as if DNA sampling takes the place of specimen collection….IT DOES NOT. DNA has severe limitations especially with morphology. And it’s not how classification works……

Ive been set on shooting one my entire life, not just 10 years. But it’s gonna take a lot more than just one person to get the job done.

You have things lined up for testing? I’ve told you I would take samples.🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Twist said:

@hiflier  Anything on the questions above?  I see you lurking around!! 😂😝

After last time I won’t hold my breath. He dangles it like low hanging fruit and pulls it away at the last moment.

He finally told me to go ask Northwind last time. I did….. Northwind had no clue as to what I was talking about and said he didn’t have a DNA contact either.

🙄

• Haha 1

Admin
20 hours ago, Twist said:

@hiflier   Norse asked earlier about a site to submit samples to.   Where have you been submitting yours?  I think it makes sense if we can all submit to the same place as often as possible.  Being under one scope so to speak may help identify patterns?   Just spit balling but it’s a start.

How has the process gone for you so far?  Do results come back in a timely manner?   Do they list all species found?  If an unknown is

found is that all the results come back as ? 

And how much does it cost?

20 hours ago, norseman said:

You act as if DNA sampling takes the place of specimen collection….IT DOES NOT. DNA has severe limitations especially with morphology. And it’s not how classification works……

Reread what I wrote and stop playing leap frog. I said if science still wants their specimens AFTER DNA shows they exit then let science go get them as they deem fit.

But it’s gonna take a lot more than just one person to get the job done.

You needn't preach to me about that. You've watched me ask for help for a few years now. How has that worked out?

You have things lined up for testing? I’ve told you I would take samples.

Are you waiting for someone to say, "Over there, Norseman! Collect that!"

1 hour ago, Twist said:

@hiflier  Anything on the questions above?  I see you lurking around!! 😂😝

Ask Darby Orcutt if he'll test YOUR samples. He'll do it for free, or for a small donation. I'll never understand why people cannot put two and two together for themselves. Why have to be told what to do and how to do it? I've explained what to do and how to do it way more than once. But my general take is that if folks really wanted to go through this process they wouldn't keep asking as if they've heard it for the first time. I have soil samples but have not submitted them yet. And I'm getting hair samples as well, just waiting on the people sending them. I've already told them that I don't have to be the middle man and that they can send anything they have direct. I'll have to wait and see how that plays out. 

Dr. Haskell Hart has been using Genidaqs in California. The proprietor is Scott Blankenship and I told this Forum just that way back when I was first asked about finding a lab for your folks. It was three years ago. What the heck else can I do for you folks? I've said get a hold of  lab at a university and was told by one member that they weren't going to take the time to find one. I refuse to lead this Forum around by the hand anymore. If you honestly wanted to do this stuff you'd have done it already. If you did, then as intelligent adults, we'd be talking about your results instead of blaming me for your shortcomings. You are not third grade children so stop acting like them.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Reread what I wrote and stop playing leap frog. I said if science still wants their specimens AFTER DNA shows they exit then let science go get them as they deem fit.

You needn't preach to me about that. You've watched me ask for help for a few years now. How has that worked out?

Are you waiting for someone to say, "Over there, Norseman! Collect that!"

Correct me if I am wrong? You flat told me you would NOT share your lab information with me awhile back? Does anyone else remember this?

I have offered to help you many times. You have never offered to help me once.

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Ask Darby Orcutt if he'll test YOUR samples. He'll do it for free, or for a small donation. I'll never understand why people cannot put two and two together for themselves. Why have to be told what to do and how to do it? I've explained what to do and how to do it way more than once. But my general take is that if folks really wanted to go through this process they wouldn't keep asking as if they've heard it for the first time. I have soil samples but have not submitted them yet. And I'm getting hair samples as well, just waiting on the people sending them. I've already told them that I don't have to be the middle man and that they can send anything they have direct. I'll have to wait and see how that plays out. 

Dr. Haskell Hart has been using Genidaqs in California. The proprietor is Scott Blankenship and I told this Forum just that way back when I was first asked about finding a lab for your folks. It was three years ago. What the heck else can I do for you folks? I've said get a hold of  lab at a university and was told by one member that they weren't going to take the time to find one. I refuse to lead this Forum around by the hand anymore. If you honestly wanted to do this stuff you'd have done it already. If you did, then as intelligent adults, we'd be talking about your results instead of blaming me for your shortcomings. You are not third grade children so stop acting like them.

Maybe he should ask Northwind?🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

After last time I won’t hold my breath. He dangles it like low hanging fruit and pulls it away at the last moment.

Stop slamming me because YOU don't understand the information, advice, and know how, I've given this Forum for the past three or four years. None of your, or anyone else's foot dragging is my fault. You still don't get it? Not my problem. I've done all I can do to help with things. It's never enough, though, if folks don't actually do the work. You're in Washington, talk to the Olympic Project. Talk to Shane Corson. He took water samples at the Washington nest site. Didn't get them tested- it happens. Meldrum took soil samples before that- it took a year and a have to test them. Dr. Mayor took soil samples an had them tested at UC Santa Cruz. I will not do your work for you. If you really wanted to do this you'd have been chasing down reports in your area and taking samples at the most recent locations. Do your own work, I won't do it for you, and I don't want your samples to submit to some lab. You need to do that locally. Here's a really novel idea...Ask your state FS of F&W where they send theirs.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

• gigantor locked this topic