Anyone have any recent photos of a Bigfoot they took ?

1 hour ago, MIB said:

.........DNA .. Ketchum's debacle closed that door..........

The Ketchum/Sykes/Margaryan exchange not only demonstrates that the DNA door can open and close with the prevailing winds, but that it will continue to do so. 

A carcass isn't likely to work any better. They'll just come take it away.

14 hours ago, norseman said:

Just shoot it off Xspider as it’s ripping his arms off and beating him to death with them!!!🤣

That was mean.  :blush:  lol!  And, if your silver bullet doesn't hit the right spot, what then?  Tracking a wounded Bigfoot through presumably very thick woods, seems like a worse idea than even shooting one in the first place. 

By the same token, many thousands of very large and dangerous animals (including humans) have been captured alive (Lions, Polar Bears, Elephants, etc. etc.).  Yes, Bigfoot are likely much more intelligent than those animals, but those animals have other mad skills that humans have overcome, for instance, a polar bear having a sense of smell 7 times better than a blood hound.  Hey, if a kid riding a cow can lasso the moon then, what chance would a Bigfoot have?  :biggrin:

lasso-the-moon_u-l-q1i5oln0.jpg

Edited by xspider1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

That was mean.  :blush:  lol!  And, if your silver bullet doesn't hit the right spot, what then?  Tracking a wounded Bigfoot through presumably very thick woods, seems like a worse idea than even shooting one in the first place. 

By the same token, many thousands of very large and dangerous animals (including humans) have been captured alive (Lions, Polar Bears, Elephants, etc. etc.).  Yes, Bigfoot are likely much more intelligent than those animals, but those animals have other mad skills that humans have overcome, for instance, a polar bear having a sense of smell 7 times better than a blood hound.  Hey, if a kid riding a cow can lasso the moon then, what chance would a Bigfoot have?  :biggrin:

lasso-the-moon_u-l-q1i5oln0.jpg

I was just joking bud!

Most of those animals are captured using a helicopter, tranq gun or maybe a net gun. I think topography has more to do with it than anything else.

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

The question is about killing. Harvesting for any reason. Hell, you even need a permit to photograph and film on federal lands commercially. 

Do you think Dr. Mayor was on Madagascar doing her research without having first gotten permission from the government there?

They hire them to do what they tell them to do, and not to do what they tell them not to do.

They even need permits to enter most government lands.

Because they don't want the myth killed.

Im not in a foreign country.

Most government agencies don’t need permits for their own biologists to do biology.

You and I are not in disagree about the government protecting the myth. But does that mean we give up? No. You keep banging on the door and pushing the boundaries. I took that bone off of national forest….. no black helicopters have landed in my yard.

3 hours ago, MIB said:

Just interjecting a slightly, but not completely, off-topic -ish (?) comment.    I find myself more and more forced by reality to agree with @Norseman.   Though I remain no-kill, I believe if a person is absolutely set on proving bigfoot's existence, it is going to require a "slab monkey", maybe 2.   The "out" for me is I'm not, nor have I ever been, trying to prove existence or force science to acknowledge existence, I'm just trying to learn .. for selfish little ol' me.   The kinds of evidence I thought would do the trick didn't happen in time and now they are too hoaxable because of changes in technology.   

Testimony .. already has proven inadequate.

Photos / video .. if the PGF, Blue Mountain, Memorial Day, etc films didn't move the needle, images won't do so.

DNA .. Ketchum's debacle closed that door.

Forcing "gov't" to acknowledge bigfoot .. is not going to convince science unless a massive amount of physical evidence is released as part of that acknowledgement.

Those things will entertain and maybe inspire your bigfooting buddies but they don't move the needle so far as proof of existence.

MIB

Thank you. I understand people not having an interest in proving something. But if they do? Physical evidence is the holy grail. And best not be squeamish about how we obtain it. I am anti kill as well…..AFTER discovery is made.👍

19 hours ago, MickMc said:

the infighting will not further our cause! Please....PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE cant' we all just get along?

You sound familiar somehow?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Im not in a foreign country.........

But if you were, and you wanted to harvest a biological creature for any purpose whatsoever (including scientific research or declare a new species), you'd better have a permit, because if you don't, you might be in a world of hurt.

........Most government agencies don’t need permits for their own biologists to do biology.........

Correct, but they tell and fund their own biologists to do specific things, they discourage them from doing some things, and they forbid them from doing some things.

........You and I are not in disagree about the government protecting the myth. But does that mean we give up?......

It means I do.

........I took that bone off of national forest….. no black helicopters have landed in my yard.

Ssshhhhhhhh!!!

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

Zana was.......or so we've been told.........

Zana and Patty are separated by what? 8000 miles? Zana was reported to be a Almasty. Almasty are suggested to be a relic population of Neanderthals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(folklore)

I don’t think there is any link between our Sasquatch and their Almasty other than the fact both are cryptids. Sasquatch are fundamentally and substantially not like us. Their feet, their hands, their proportions, their gait, their skulls. I mean how long have we debated the PGF and how Patty could NOT have been a man in a suit? A long time….

Neanderthals are a separate species from Homo Sapiens, but are closely related. As Europeans and Asians carry up to 8 percent Neanderthal DNA today. But the Neanderthal Y chromosome no longer exists. Which means male hybrids were either sterile or didn’t survive birth. Meaning our two species were barely viable. Just like a mule is 99.9 sterile. Very rarely will a mule be fertile. So horses and donkeys are two separate species. Same goes for tigers and lions….

So what are the chances that Patty and Zana are relevant to each other?

• Upvote 1

.......Zana was reported to be a Almasty. Almasty are suggested to be a relic population of Neanderthals.........

Zana was not Neanderthal. We're told that she was "100% human", then later (in order to seal the deal, I suppose) we were told that she was Homo Sapien. A declaration that she was Neanderthal would have turned modern paleoanthropology on its head just as effectively as a ruling that she was a new species of human. Margaryan emerged from the scientific world on this not because he was interested in Zana's story and a potential genetic surprise, but because of Sykes theory of a much earlier migration out of Africa. That had to be killed quickly.

........I don’t think there is any link between our Sasquatch and their Almasty other than the fact both are cryptids. Sasquatch are fundamentally and substantially not like us. Their feet, their hands, their proportions, their gait, their skulls......….

If they are genus homo, they're linked.

........Neanderthals are a separate species from Homo Sapiens, but are closely related. As Europeans and Asians carry up to 8 percent Neanderthal DNA today. But the Neanderthal Y chromosome no longer exists. Which means male hybrids were either sterile or didn’t survive birth. Meaning our two species were barely viable. Just like a mule is 99.9 sterile. Very rarely will a mule be fertile. So horses and donkeys are two separate species. Same goes for tigers and lions…....

Zana was 100% homo sapien. She was raped by Abkhazian men and bore children that both looked like humans and further bore children.That indicates that sasquatches are feral humans. 

.......So what are the chances that Patty and Zana are relevant to each other?

Their descriptions, and the extremely rare odds that a woman could have the disorders that Zana had yet live a feral life.

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Zana was not Neanderthal. We're told that she was "100% human", then later (in order to seal the deal, I suppose) we were told that she was Homo Sapien. A declaration that she was Neanderthal would have turned modern paleoanthropology on its head just as effectively as a ruling that she was a new species of human. Margaryan emerged from the scientific world on this not because he was interested in Zana's story and a potential genetic surprise, but because of Sykes theory of a much earlier migration out of Africa. That had to be killed quickly.

If they are genus homo, they're linked.

Zana was 100% homo sapien. She was raped by Abkhazian men and bore children that both looked like humans and further bore children.That indicates that sasquatches are feral humans. 

Their descriptions, and the extremely rare odds that a woman could have the disorders that Zana had yet live a feral life.

Then she wasn’t a Almasty. She is just a woman. Why would people in that part of the world have a name to differentiate normal people from Almasty?

Show me a video of Zana. Because Patty isn’t a human. 

5 hours ago, norseman said:

I was just joking bud!

Most of those animals are captured using a helicopter, tranq gun or maybe a net gun. I think topography has more to do with it than anything else.

I know, Norse!  Me too; I was, of course, joking about lassoing a Bigfoot.  I would sooner try to get to know one or more of them and offer to share a 24-pack than do that.  :drinks:

Still, if we can walk on the moon (and, we did) then, I have to think that capturing a Bigfoot would also be within the realm of human possibility.  Killing perhaps a breeding pair of a very magnificent (and, likely endangered) animal just to prove that they exist just seems very ironic and unnecessary to me.  I want people to know that they exist so that maybe more people will begin to escape their bubbles in which they think they know everything already and perhaps begin to understand that there is still a lot more to be discovered.

45 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

I know, Norse!  Me too; I was, of course, joking about lassoing a Bigfoot.  I would sooner try to get to know one or more of them and offer to share a 24-pack than do that.  :drinks:

Still, if we can walk on the moon (and, we did) then, I have to think that capturing a Bigfoot would also be within the realm of human possibility.  Killing perhaps a breeding pair of a very magnificent (and, likely endangered) animal just to prove that they exist just seems very ironic and unnecessary to me.  I want people to know that they exist so that maybe more people will begin to escape their bubbles in which they think they know everything already and perhaps begin to understand that there is still a lot more to be discovered.

I don’t make the rules. But science wants its specimens. It’s completely plausible that science would accept a live capture and after its death make it the specimen. But I don’t own net guns, helicopters or have access to tranquilizers. Just a rifle.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/why-are-museum-specimens-bugged-51836485/

But I think the best way to protect them IS to get them recognized by science. I know lots of people that don’t feel that way. But I think the track record of conservation bears that out. Mountain Gorillas would be extinct if it wasn’t for conservation.

Then she wasn’t a Almasty.........

What is an almasty?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(folklore)

........We were told that it had a flat face like that of a human being, and that it often walked on two legs, that its body was covered with a thick black fur, and its feet armed with enormous claws; that its strength was terrible, and that not only were hunters afraid of attacking it, but that the inhabitants removed their habitations from those parts of the country which it visited........

She fit the description, except that the hair covering her body was reddish/auburn.........which certainly doesn't fit sub-Saharan African genetics.

........She is just a woman.........

That's what we're told. Just a 6'6" woman, covered with hair, who ran as fast as a horse, swam swollen rives, lifted great weight, and preferred to sleep in a hole outside in sub-freezing weather.

........Why would people in that part of the world have a name to differentiate normal people from Almasty?........

Probably for the same reason why people in North America have a name to differentiate normal people from sasquatches.

........Show me a video of Zana.........

Show me a video of an extraterrestrial being. 

........Because Patty isn’t a human.........

She doesn't look human to me, either. But Mr. Margaryan might differ.

• gigantor locked this topic