Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

2 minutes ago, larryzed said:

I wasnt the one yapping about belief and defending a grifter and a kook.

Correct. You're the guy trying to sell your beliefs and lack of beliefs as Science. I'm not buying. 

If you consider Ketchum a grifter and kook, fine. Take that to the bank and see what returns you might gain.

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

So what was her high crime? Was she convicted?.......

LOL........

https://www.txcourts.gov/media/1453745/ketchum-final-report-012422-1.pdf

So she's facing charges because she testified at the criminal trial of a convicted murderer about some dog hair evidence, but she wasn't appropriately accredited by the Texas Forensic Science Commission.

So do want Barabbas released, or do you want the unaccredited vererinarian?

"Give us Barabbas!"

What do we do with this other one?

"Crucify her!"

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

LOL........

https://www.txcourts.gov/media/1453745/ketchum-final-report-012422-1.pdf

So she's facing charges because she testified at the criminal trial of a convicted murderer about some dog hair evidence, but she wasn't appropriately accredited by the Texas Forensic Science Commission.

So do want Barabbas released, or do you want the unaccredited vererinarian?

"Give us Barabbas!"

What do we do with this other one?

"Crucify her!"

I never calked her a criminal just an online donation grifter. YOU are the one holding her up as some kind of standard.

The mystery of sasquatch gets solved by a baseline specimen, not the crap presented by a cat vet pretender and her should be embarrassed followers, who may have made a Christ comparison to themselves this morning.

Shes a charlatan. We can do better.

1 minute ago, larryzed said:

I never calked her a criminal..........

I didn't say you did. Norseman did. I provided a detailed reference to her high crimes. Read it or not as the spirit moves you.

......YOU are the one holding her up as some kind of standard.........

Yet again, no, I'm not. I've posted repeatedly that I believe she has made numerous mistakes and foolish moves, and I've also posted repeatedly that I don't care. I care about the results of the Sasquatch Genome Project. It might not fit your administrative standards, but again, I don't give a rip.

........The mystery of sasquatch gets solved by a baseline specimen........

Maybe. Maybe not. I believe that it has already been "solved". You just aren't on the list of knowers.

........We can do better.

Show me.

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

I didn't say you did. Norseman did. I provided a detailed reference to her high crimes. Read it or not as the spirit moves you.

Yet again, no, I'm not. I've posted repeatedly that I believe she has made numerous mistakes and foolish moves, and I've also posted repeatedly that I don't care. I care about the results of the Sasquatch Genome Project. It might not fit your administrative standards, but again, I don't give a rip.

Maybe. Maybe not. I believe that it has already been "solved". You just aren't on the list of knowers.

Show me.

Just now, larryzed said:

You imply a lot and you said what you said. You are the guy defendibg a fallen vet with no business pretending to play with dna.

People who immediately jump to their background for cred are waving the red flag. Longtabber was an egg farmer and such. 

You want results, you maybe do better. We need the baseline specimen, not self proclaimed nonsensical science journals by cat vets.

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I care about the results of the Sasquatch Genome Project.

How does it feel to be facing those whose goal is to distract from the science and double down on the things that are about anything but? How do you like being in the 'hiflier' hot seat? Now sit in that seat for about four years and you'll get what it's like to get anything done around here. And you've now seen the push back against progress in its action and full glory. First hand. All against one....fun isn't it? Huntster, they will do everything thy can to keep from discussing the science. Science just like this:

1318743353_Table22.JPG.f09aa7e85fdcf0ba7c94a0d9e7ae647c.JPG

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

How does it feel to be facing those whose goal is to distract from the science and double down on the things that are about anything but? How do you like being in the 'hiflier' hot seat? Now sit in that seat for about four years and you'll get what it's like to get anything done around here. And you've now seen the push back against progress in its action and full glory. First hand. All against one....fun isn't it? Huntster, they will do everything thy can to keep from discussing the science. Science just like this:

1318743353_Table22.JPG.f09aa7e85fdcf0ba7c94a0d9e7ae647c.JPG

Cat vet genetics isnt valid science.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

So what was her high crime? Was she convicted?

Reference, please.

Well, it appears that Dr. Mayor is on the case, so good luck.

It was in the link you read. 

👍

30 minutes ago, larryzed said:

........Longtabber was an egg farmer and such..........

My daughter raises chickens. I get eggs regularly. I have a coop, but prefer not to bother with it. 

.........You want results, you maybe do better.........

In all honesty, I don't want better. I think I prefer these creatures to remain a myth. But I do admire those who buck the system and get results.

You were the one who wrote, "We can do better", right?

Again, show me. 

Just now, larryzed said:

My, my, you ARE a piece of work aren't you :) That "cat genetics" as you so ignorantly called it was gleaned from the raw data from 12 independent labs by an expert in raw genetic analysis. But you can't really be held responsible for not knowing since your agenda lies elsewhere ;)

5 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Pffsstt. Cat vets are shrieking everywhere by the comparison!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

My daughter raises chickens. I get eggs regularly. I have a coop, but prefer not to bother with it. 

In all honesty, I don't want better. I think I prefer these creatures to remain a myth. But I do admire those who buck the system and get results.

You were the one who wrote, "We can do better", right?

Again, show me. 

Thats how one runs away without any point. The end game is a body. Ill let you know when I find one.  I didnt claim to be on the same criminal plane as the messiah, just saying.

10 minutes ago, hiflier said:

How does it feel to be facing those whose goal is to distract from the science and double down on the things that are about anything but?............

Same old, same old.

.......How do you like being in the 'hiflier' hot seat?.......

It fits.

.........Now sit in that seat for about four years and you'll get what it's like to get anything done around here........

I've been a forum member for at least 25 years. Nothing is going to get done here. It's a discussion forum. 

Take heart: Larry says we can do better. Watch him go!

.......fun isn't it? Huntster, they will do everything thy can to keep from discussing the science.

It's not fun, but it is funny. This is pretty much what one can expect from a discussion forum: a gaggle of pseudo-scientists and administrative regulators determining if anybody has broken their rules.