Ketchum 2.0

See-Te-Cah NC

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

My, my, you ARE a piece of work aren't you :) That "cat genetics" as you so ignorantly called it was gleaned from the raw data from 12 independent labs by an expert in raw genetic analysis. But you can't really be held responsible for not knowing since your agenda lies elsewhere ;)

And yet it proves what exactly? Where is that discovery day? That data, was crap. Next....

1 minute ago, larryzed said:

........The end game is a body. Ill let you know when I find one..........

I'll be glued to the forum anticipating your triumphant return.

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

Same old, same old.

It fits.

I've been a forum member for at least 25 years. Nothing is going to get done here. It's a discussion forum. 

Take heart: Larry says we can do better. Watch him go!

It's not fun, but it is funny. This is pretty much what one can expect from a discussion forum: a gaggle of pseudo-scientists and administrative regulators determining if anybody has broken their rules.

Being a forum member isn't a qualification. By your own rhetoric, go out and find one.

6 minutes ago, larryzed said:

And yet it proves what exactly? Where is that discovery day? That data, was crap. Next....

No, people simply choose to ignore it. Want proof? Look a coupla pages back and see the amazing response and scientific discussion that ensued when I posted the chart the first time, LOL. A discussion that involved....wait for it, Larryzed.....no one. Because the agenda here is to make sure that the science NEVER gets discussed. Which is a sure fire way for me to make certain that the SCIENCE gets brought up every chance I get. It's a good goal :)

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

If I do, you'll be the last to know.

Which is even less of a qualification of much. Want a solution like some of us do to this, need one dead or alive.

Just now, hiflier said:

No, people simply choose to ignore it. Want proof? Look a coupla pages back and see the amazing response and scientific discussion that ensued when I posted the chart the first time, LOL. A discussion that involved....wait for it, Larryzed.....no one. Ah well....

A discussion with noone is what exactly....? What amazibg response? Do tell.

7 minutes ago, larryzed said:

A discussion with noone is what exactly....? What amazibg response? Do tell.

LMAO! It was a discussion that you would never be a part of which is fine by me. Mainly because you're simply too busy with your childish whack-a-mole games. So carry on, my friend, and have at it, you're doing just fine :) Leave the science to the big boys.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

LMAO! It was a discussion that you would never be a part of which is fine by me. Mainly because you're simply too busy with your childish whack-a-mole games. So carry on, my friend, and have at it, you're doing just fine :)

Or just nit wasting time on pretend dna and yes, dare I say it edna games. Baseline specimen or without that dna has nothing to be compared to, so yeah...

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

My, my, you ARE a piece of work aren't you :) That "cat genetics" as you so ignorantly called it was gleaned from the raw data from 12 independent labs by an expert in raw genetic analysis. But you can't really be held responsible for not knowing since your agenda lies elsewhere ;)

This is no different than when some were sayin people who took Iver-mectin for coh_vid  (prescribed via doctor) were taking horse paste in order to make them look like nutcakes ... its all just another form of Ad Homz ... most people are well beyond this now and understand how the narrative, gatekeeper, shill operations work... I know for a fact that many of the people who scoff and are unwilling to look at anything, they actually know they exist, but they also know that any fact that comes out that is truth about these thingies... has to be killed as it directly goes against the married upon view. Many of them are paid... 

At the end of the day when they make their move and come out to play.... everyone will then know and science will simply say... like they always say... they are baffled... 

3 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Or just nit wasting time on pretend dna and yes, dare I say it edna games..........

It's "Science", Dude:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_profiling

DNA profiling (also called DNA fingerprinting and genetic fingerprinting) is the process of determining an individual's deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) characteristics. DNA analysis intended to identify a species, rather than an individual, is called DNA barcoding.

DNA profiling is a forensic technique in criminal investigations, comparing criminal suspects' profiles to DNA evidence so as to assess the likelihood of their involvement in the crime. It is also used in paternity testing, to establish immigration eligibility, and in genealogical and medical research. DNA profiling has also been used in the study of animal and plant populations in the fields of zoology, botany, and agriculture..........

3 minutes ago, ThePhaige said:

........At the end of the day when they make their move and come out to play.... everyone will then know and science will simply say... like they always say... they are baffled... 

How long has government been playing with the UFO issue? Now the whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork, and they're still fighting it.

Sasquatchery is the same deal. Don't hold your breath. "The end of the day" is a long, long, long time coming.......

2 minutes ago, larryzed said:

.........Show a mainstream source that backed any of cat vets nonsense. You cant, can you?

LOL! "Mainstream". 

Go swim in your stream, Larry. Wear a PFD.

14 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Or just nit wasting time on pretend dna and yes, dare I say it edna games. Baseline specimen or without that dna has nothing to be compared to, so yeah...

Better pretend data than a pretend member whose efforts are aimed at science never getting discussed. That's no member, that's a roadblock. But it's okay really, Larryzed, you're not the first stumbling block to progress here and you won't be the last. So, my friend, go whack a few more moles and look big. You ARE big ya know and add so much brilliance and value to this Forum. Oh, did I just prop you up? Well, son of a gun, I guess I did, LOL. Why, every time I think of you...it seems I think of "karo." also. Hmm, now that I say that, I wonder....where did that silly karo get to?

Edited by hiflier

7 minutes ago, Huntster said:

How long has government been playing with the UFO issue? Now the whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork, and they're still fighting it.

Sasquatchery is the same deal. Don't hold your breath. "The end of the day" is a long, long, long time coming.......

LOL! "Mainstream". 

Go swim in your stream, Larry. Wear a PFD.

Again falling back on bleef. As for Ufos, you will know what yiu need when we deem it right citizen. Nothing to see here.

Try to have an actual point next time.

7 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Better pretend data than a pretend member whose efforts are aimed at science never getting discussed. That's no member, that's a roadblock. But it's okay really, Larryzed, you're not the first stumbling block to progress here and you won't be the last. So, my friend, go whack a few more moles and look big. You ARE big ya know and add so much brilliance and value to this Forum. Oh, did I just prop you up? Well, son of a gun, I guess I did, LOL. Why, every time I think of you...it seems I think of "karo." also. Hmm, now that I say that, I wonder....where did that silly karo get to?

Acknowledgement if pretend data dully noted because its... pretend.

Just now, Huntster said:

Well Id say its been going on for at least 4 to 6 thousand years now... lol 

Actually I don't think we are that far away and for people who know what they are, all this study and DNA riff raff doesnt even matter anymore. Most of us knew LONG before "Dr K 1.0" that they (the PTB)  would either infiltrate the study or destroy the people involved and do whatever necessary to bring enough ambiguity that ... the sad thing is that the Doc got involved with the SSq in actual and she used what THEY told her about "what they say they are" and then she (the doctor) made assumptions based upon that and conflated that with what the DNA says and came to a kind of conclusion... she thought she was speaking with trustworthy colleagues but they then leaked all her conversations about her interactions and belief (opinion) about them being angelic or what some call Neph.. Ah .. Lim... 

which they are not... 

But it goes back to, the moment DR came out publicly with her experiences and interactions was the day she fueled the very Ad Homz she was a victim of prior... The only thing she really can do is convince the ones who were convinced long before any studies even existed...