Expedition Bigfoot season 4

norseman

So what happened to the infrared drone photos? what happened to the DNA evidence? what about the footage of the shadow thing. Am I to understand that these prolific researchers are not following through on their evidence? If I was in the luxurious position of spending weeks on end in the forest, and I found and captured the being on infrared, I would be back in that same area until I had more proof. 

Much like pharmaceuticals, the $ is in the search, not the find. Its a well done show, and I will watch, but its as fake as any other reality tv show out there. Nothing about this show is real, sadly. If it was, their evidence would be out there. Its not. They are con artists. 

• Upvote 2

They have dude ranches on islands in Alaska? I find it hard to believe they would dare to venture into actual wilderness...

Expedition Bigfoot: Hey look at all this incredible evidence we have 'collected'.

Everyone: When is Mountain Monsters coming back?

😂

4 minutes ago, MarkGlasgow said:

Expedition Bigfoot: Hey look at all this incredible evidence we have 'collected'.

Everyone: When is Mountain Monsters coming back?

😂

Hmmm…. Dr. NFL cheerleader or fat hillbillies….. choices choices.🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/16/2023 at 12:43 PM, NorCalWitness said:

So what happened to the infrared drone photos? what happened to the DNA evidence? what about the footage of the shadow thing. Am I to understand that these prolific researchers are not following through on their evidence? If I was in the luxurious position of spending weeks on end in the forest, and I found and captured the being on infrared, I would be back in that same area until I had more proof. 

Much like pharmaceuticals, the $ is in the search, not the find. Its a well done show, and I will watch, but its as fake as any other reality tv show out there. Nothing about this show is real, sadly. If it was, their evidence would be out there. Its not. They are con artists. 

You sum up my feelings pretty precisely. While it may not actually be a con, the lack of follow up to supposed evidence demonstrates that at best, it is not serious.

Like you, I will also still watch.

• Upvote 1

At 47 seconds into the trailer, looks like an upside down tree, slightly left of center. Anyone think it is? I wonder if they’re going to make note of it in the program, saying Sasquatch stuck it into the ground that way.

On 5/17/2023 at 7:04 PM, norseman said:

Find me another researcher that has found legit primate DNA in Kentucky….

https://fb.watch/kB5DSUH_tV/

Maybe it's just me but I've never been moved by that finding. If I understand it correctly, they found chimpanzee DNA. People own chimps as an exotic pet. Michael Jackson had a chimp called Bubbles. If someone in that area had a pet chimp, particuarly if it was not acquired legally, perhaps that's what they found.

Also, primate pheremone chips have been used in the field for many years. Had a field researcher unknown the EB crew been in the area using pheremone chips? I'm not sure how long the DNA from pheremone chips last but I suspect a long time. 

I'd be more impressed if EB got DNA that was primate and nearly human but for a few nucleotides (or whatever the measurement block is).  The proverbial DNA profile that matches up to nothing known to science.

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

Maybe it's just me but I've never been moved by that finding. If I understand it correctly, they found chimpanzee DNA. People own chimps as an exotic pet. Michael Jackson had a chimp called Bubbles. If someone in that area had a pet chimp, particuarly if it was not acquired legally, perhaps that's what they found.

Also, primate pheremone chips have been used in the field for many years. Had a field researcher unknown the EB crew been in the area using pheremone chips? I'm not sure how long the DNA from pheremone chips last but I suspect a long time. 

I'd be more impressed if EB got DNA that was primate and nearly human but for a few nucleotides (or whatever the measurement block is).  The proverbial DNA profile that matches up to nothing known to science.

Pheromone chips have been ruled out.

You may be more impressed with X, Y or Z. But most DNA is a flop. She has a positive DNA sample for at least a non North American ape species roaming the eastern woods. Which is exactly what the Jacobs photo looks like. IMHO. It is something.

I din't know pheremone chips were ruled out. I wonder how they concluded that.

I would be more inclined to be moved by the chimpanzee DNA if they found a 17" footprint at, or very close, to the site of the DNA sample. That would provide a corroborating piece of the puzzle.  As it is now, the DNA matches a known species and could be a pet chimp.  Unless they have a footprint from the site that demonstrates it had a human-looking footprint, rather than that of a chimp, I'll sit on the sidelines and see what else develops in Kentucky. 

Interesting for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I din't know pheremone chips were ruled out. I wonder how they concluded that.

I would be more inclined to be moved by the chimpanzee DNA if they found a 17" footprint at, or very close, to the site of the DNA sample. That would provide a corroborating piece of the puzzle.  As it is now, the DNA matches a known species and could be a pet chimp.  Unless they have a footprint from the site that demonstrates it had a human-looking footprint, rather than that of a chimp, I'll sit on the sidelines and see what else develops in Kentucky. 

Interesting for sure.

It’s full on Chimp DNA. No one is claiming it’s a Bigfoot. But if Chimps are running around rural Kentucky and people are claiming to see Bigfoot in the woods?🤷‍♂️ I also notice a lot of eastern reports claiming Bigfoot runs on all fours. 

Im not claiming Bigfoot is feral Chimps. But it’s looking likely that it could be one component of the mythos.

16 hours ago, norseman said:

Pheromone chips have been ruled out.

You may be more impressed with X, Y or Z. But most DNA is a flop. She has a positive DNA sample for at least a non North American ape species roaming the eastern woods. Which is exactly what the Jacobs photo looks like. IMHO. It is something.

https://www.primaterescue.org/our-sanctuary/

Wasn't it pretty close to this ? As in just a few miles 

Edited by 7.62

1 hour ago, 7.62 said:

https://www.primaterescue.org/our-sanctuary/

Wasn't it pretty close to this ? As in just a few miles 

100 miles. It was also on public forest and not a primate sanctuary. A Chimp would have to cross I 75 and make a 100 mile journey to get to Harlan county.

https://www.harlanenterprise.net/2021/01/12/expedition-bigfoot-visits-harlan-county-in-latest-season/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_County,_Kentucky

https://knlt.org/blanton/

• Upvote 1