Expedition Bigfoot season 4

norseman

1 hour ago, guyzonthropus said:

(Pointing at a 30" track) " I think this might lead to a likely suspect! "

Could you imagine the racket going on from up rooting trees, flipping them and driving back into the ground???😳

On 5/24/2023 at 2:29 PM, Catmandoo said:

They are east of Klawock Lake, Prince of Wales Island in Alaska. Local hunters were known to have seen the inverted trees back in the 1940's or 1950's. The hunters believed that the 'big black gorillas' marked their territorial boundaries with the inverted trees. Logging roads went in during the late 1980's

F Troop back to normal. Rehashing rehashed-rehashed material......again. The vertical tree location is more than 80 years old.  Repeating, logging roads went in during the 1980's. The vertical trees are 30' off a logging spur. No expedition packs required, just drive up to the trees.  The trip would be pleasant but you would need the best rain gear and Ketchikan sneakers.  There is a trick to roll up the lower margin of your rain jacket to make a 'gutter'. Walk and periodically stop to lean forward and spill the water out of the gutter.   The vertical tree event is unexplained. Period.

1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

F Troop back to normal. Rehashing rehashed-rehashed material......again. The vertical tree location is more than 80 years old.  Repeating, logging roads went in during the 1980's. The vertical trees are 30' off a logging spur. No expedition packs required, just drive up to the trees.  The trip would be pleasant but you would need the best rain gear and Ketchikan sneakers.  There is a trick to roll up the lower margin of your rain jacket to make a 'gutter'. Walk and periodically stop to lean forward and spill the water out of the gutter.   The vertical tree event is unexplained. Period.

Your dating yourself….. and it ain’t good!

IMG_1126.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Your dating yourself….. and it ain’t good!

IMG_1126.jpeg

Old is good!…..unless you’re talking about mindless TV sitcoms…….and even then, those from the ‘60’s beat the crap of those from later!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched it. Ep 1.

I did not know they had drones that could be so sensitive as to sniff an animal. Interesting. Dr. Mayor is looking fine as usual.😉

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2023 at 12:12 PM, norseman said:

Dr. Mayor is looking fine as usual.😉

And at any day now, Dr. Mayor will be filing for the restraining order,,,

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

And at any day now, Dr. Mayor will be filing for the restraining order,,,

She wouldn’t have to, my wife would bury me in the back 40.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2023 at 2:16 PM, norseman said:

She wouldn’t have to, my wife would bury me in the back 40.

Ha! My wife threatens me with the same. Something about me making good fertilizer for a rose bush...

• Haha 1

Recap of Ep. 2

They did LiDAR and found another upside down tree. I am not convinced it’s Bigfoot that is responsible. But it does seem more widespread.

They found a white hair, had it tested and it did not match anything in the database.🤷‍♂️

a2EtMTM3LmpwZw.jpg

Norse this might be how the upside down trees are in Alaska are formed. The tree trunks are natural and the growth on top is by humans. "Dotted throughout the garden are upside-down trees, known as “Flower Towers, that have their tops buried in the ground and their roots thrust up in the air, forming a basket that cradles colorful trailing flowers. Netting and mosses form a bed in the center of the root ball, where begonias, fuchsias, and petunias bloom brilliantly bright and delicately hang down from the overturned tree."

The Upside-Down Forest of Glacier Gardens – Juneau, Alaska - Atlas Obscura

15 minutes ago, georgerm said:

a2EtMTM3LmpwZw.jpg

Norse this might be how the upside down trees are in Alaska are formed. The tree trunks are natural and the growth on top is by humans. "Dotted throughout the garden are upside-down trees, known as “Flower Towers, that have their tops buried in the ground and their roots thrust up in the air, forming a basket that cradles colorful trailing flowers. Netting and mosses form a bed in the center of the root ball, where begonias, fuchsias, and petunias bloom brilliantly bright and delicately hang down from the overturned tree."

The Upside-Down Forest of Glacier Gardens – Juneau, Alaska - Atlas Obscura

I’ve seen that! Gives me ideas for decor!

But supposedly the trees on POW existed before anyone had any logging equipment up there.

My theory is this.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5444731.pdf

Hurricane force winds at some point in the last ripped those trees outta the ground, roots and all and hurled them down the ridge where they speared the ground.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 2:47 PM, norseman said:

So what did the LiDAR see in the cave!?

Interdimensional cave rocks slightly out of phase with our plane of existence?

My favorite part of the show is watching Mireya's soul die a little bit each time Ronny says something batsh!t crazy.

Bryce has the best gig. Stays in nice cabins in the forest, hangs out in bars talking to locals. Probably has a woman or three in each town they've rolled through. Dude's living his best life.

I miss Russ' cameraman from last season, though I think his new one will have his moment this season.