Expedition Bigfoot season 4

norseman

So is this to imply there's a breeding population of feral chimps around Kentucky? I wouldn't be too surprised to find such creatures able and perhaps willing to traverse 100 miles over time, providing there aren't other antagonistic troops in between. 

as for chimps being what's reported as sasquatch, along such lines I once had an Abyssinian cat(normal cat size) that I heard neighbors had reported to the police as a cougar,so maybe actual size isn't all that important in what people choose to see...

Dr NFL cheerleader! Norseman, yer a hoot! 

• Haha 1

BFF Patron
On 5/19/2023 at 11:25 PM, norseman said:

100 miles. It was also on public forest and not a primate sanctuary. A Chimp would have to cross I 75 and make a 100 mile journey to get to Harlan county.

https://www.harlanenterprise.net/2021/01/12/expedition-bigfoot-visits-harlan-county-in-latest-season/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_County,_Kentucky

https://knlt.org/blanton/

A squatch can survive:  using journeymen chimps as contractors for their dirty work, simple!  DoD and the govment knows how to do it why not squatch! 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Haha 1

Hahahahhaha! Sasquatch using feral chimps! They're smaller, less apt to be seen, so they can infiltrate human habitation without notice. I wonder if they have initiations, like "go slap that bear over there, and you're in" of it they just take any old chimp bright enough to escape without killing it's owner, so as not to draw attention? You know, this has the makings of a movie franchise, or at least get the idea integrated into the ongoing planet of the apes! Some unseen coalition of sasquatch and feral great apes has the potential to make a given area a very risky place to be. ....

I bet Dr NFL cheerleader would love it! At first, anyways........

On 5/18/2023 at 11:06 PM, Wolfjewel said:

At 47 seconds into the trailer, looks like an upside down tree, slightly left of center. Anyone think it is? I wonder if they’re going to make note of it in the program, saying Sasquatch stuck it into the ground that way.

Tele-plays such as this are word salads, devoid of useful information. Many dressings are applied including snake oil, but at the end of the day, they are not palatable. Playing the girly card never works.

The case of the inverted trees was presented in the book "Raincoast Sasquatch" by J Robert Alley.  They are east of Klawock Lake, Prince of Wales Island in Alaska. Local hunters were known to have seen the inverted trees back in the 1940's or 1950's. The hunters believed that the 'big black gorillas' marked their territorial boundaries with the inverted trees. Logging roads went in during the late 1980's. The trees are about 30 feet off of a logging spur. Not exactly a hardcore expedition to look at the upside down trees.

Means and methods of installation are still unknown. No sign of rigging marks on the trees. No roads. Helicopter logging did not exist at that time period.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/19/2023 at 2:06 AM, Wolfjewel said:

At 47 seconds into the trailer, looks like an upside down tree, slightly left of center. Anyone think it is? I wonder if they’re going to make note of it in the program, saying Sasquatch stuck it into the ground that way.

I noticed that too, I hope the show addresses it.

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

Why? Is that proof?

Did it make physical contact with the tree!??

Just now, hiflier said:

Would it matter?

If the animal is picking up trees and driving them upside down into the ground? As theorized?

There could be blood, saliva, hair or skin samples left behind on that tree? Right?

I don’t subscribe to this theory that it’s Bigfoot related. I think it is well beyond the strength of a 800 lbs primate to do that. But it certainly would be worth further investigation. 

I agree with you, the amount of strength it would take doesn't make sense. But this Forum has already gone through all of that.

On 8/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, hiflier said:

Why? Is that proof?

hiflier, I wish I could give you a hug.  You seem distraught.  do you live near Massachusetts, we could go out on a hike together.

4 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

hiflier, I wish I could give you a hug.  You seem distraught.  do you live near Massachusetts, we could go out on a hike together.

I think it would benefit both parties involved to meetsnd hang out!   Who doesn’t need a hug in 2023???   Hiflier might just melt like BF in a Wildfire!!!     

Alaska does have reports of some mighty big sasquatch, such that 12' isn't all that uncommon. And then while an 800 lb one might have trouble driving an inverted tree into the ground, who knows what a couple 12' males might be capable of? Not sure that I think it's what happened but it might be...

As for the Kentucky chimps serving the local sasquatch 

"They have a new Alpha!"

was the DNA 100% chimpanzee? Or was that the closest match?  I'd hate to think there's chimps out there contaminating sasquatch DNA samples. (Finding hair samples handling them barehanded....)

At least it does show the methods are functional, which is something! 

2 hours ago, guyzonthropus said:

Alaska does have reports of some mighty big sasquatch, such that 12' isn't all that uncommon. And then while an 800 lb one might have trouble driving an inverted tree into the ground, who knows what a couple 12' males might be capable of? Not sure that I think it's what happened but it might be...

As for the Kentucky chimps serving the local sasquatch 

"They have a new Alpha!"

was the DNA 100% chimpanzee? Or was that the closest match?  I'd hate to think there's chimps out there contaminating sasquatch DNA samples. (Finding hair samples handling them barehanded....)

At least it does show the methods are functional, which is something! 

If they are cooperating then yes I suppose it’s doable. If they are as a group ripping trees out of the ground and then inverting them and post holing them back into the ground? These characters should NOT be hard to find!