The Russians Seem Confident + Time Article On Russian Bigfoot

BobbyO

We've seen the same type of "evidence" (of what?) presented here in the states as well. I know many regard Jeffery Meldrum as a fine scientist and lending the bigfoot world credibility. However I find that he is accepting what I find to be extremely poor fakes, and perhaps even some misidentified impressions as authentic sasquatch footprints.

Which of these footprints do you find to be authentic sasquatch footprints?

035.jpg

034.jpg

038.jpg

004.jpg

036.jpg

All of these are directly from his website. Does this give you confidence that this man has determined these to be genuine sasquatch footprints? It makes me raise an eyebrow and think to myself about possible motives or credibility alright. Just not the good kind.

SY,.... Awesome

I always post about how we need a race to end the NDA, Peer review, documentary production lollygagging. Even if anyone here or the Russians have nothing, at least we'll get to see the nothingness more quickly.

I'm all for some finality too. ;)

Check this out.....

An international conference devoted to the Siberian Snowman (or sometimes termed “Yeti†by the media) is being held this coming weekend in Russia. Prominent scientists from the U.S., Canada, Spain, Sweden and Mongolia convened in the Kemerovo region of southern Siberia. Among them are biologists, anthropologists, geneticists, experts in bioinformatics, ecologists and historians. All these scientists are enthusiasts who are studying the Yeti phenomenon.

I didn't see any geneticists in the speaker line up but ugh........Dr. Ketchum recently missed an engagement at the Honobia conference due to a phone call she recieved, speculation abounded that she had flown to Germany or England, maybe it was further east than that........... hmmmmm.

To all-

Please take note of FootDude's post #30- which has a link to a TIME article on this subject.

A new thread was started about it- but since they are same subject, FootDude's post was moved here, and that new thread was merged/deleted...

Just wanted to be fair to him, and make sure everyone new he contributed something new to the the topic...!

Until the move is made from ISP server to Virtual server, we are still on the lookout for duplicate posts and threads that discuss the same topics...

Thanks to all for your continued cooperation, as staff's effort has made an overall improvement in site performance- again at least for now until the move takes place.

Art

Guest FuriousGeorge

FootDude, I and many others have been saying, "I'll believe it when it pops up in Time magazine or Scientific American instead of some blog" for many years now. Now what do I do? lol

Great find.

Welcome to the forum.

LOL, no I'm serious Bobby.

On Cryptomundo they mentioned Meldrum, Bindernagel and Ron Morehead being there for the conference before the expedition set off.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/siberia-conf/

Dmitri Bayanov gave a rundown of speakers at the conference.

I'll be very upset if Russia beats us in revealing the truth of the Bigfoot species existing!

I so hope we in American will have that honor. :blink:

So, I got in my time machine this afternoon- what follows is from Pres.Obama's forthcoming State of The Union speech...

"We choose to find Bigfoot . We choose to find Bigfoot in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

It is for these reasons that I regard the decision last year to shift our efforts in finding Bigfoot from low to high gear as among the most important decisions that will be made during my incumbency in the office of the Presidency.

In the last 24 hours we have seen facilities now being created for the greatest and most complex exploration in man's history. We have felt the ground shake and the air shattered by the testing of a new FLIR infared cameras, many times as powerful as 16mm camera used to film the Patterson-Gimlin Film, generating power equivalent to 10,000 maglite flashlites. We have seen the site where five new game cameras, each one as powerful as eight old game cameras, will be clustered together to make finding Bigfoot easier, assembled in a new building to be built at University of Idaho, as tall as a 48 story structure, as wide as a city block, and as long as two lengths of this field.

Within these last 19 months at least 45 zagnut bars have been left out . Some 40 of them were made in the United States of America and they were far more sophisticated and supplied far more knowledge to the people of the world than those of the Soviet Union. "

Yes im a goofball...

Yes I copy and pasted JFK's "go to the moon speech" and edited in a bunch of Bigfoot stuff..

Go America !!! Find Bigfoot !

So, I got in my time machine this afternoon- what follows is from Pres. Obama's forthcoming State of the Union speech....

"We choose to find Bigfoot . We choose to find Bigfoot in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

It is for these reasons that I regard the decision last year to shift our efforts in finding Bigfoot from low to high gear as among the most important decisions that will be made during my incumbency in the office of the Presidency.

In the last 24 hours we have seen facilities now being created for the greatest and most complex exploration in man's history. We have felt the ground shake and the air shattered by the testing of a new FLIR infared cameras, many times as powerful as 16mm camera used to film the Patterson-Gimlin Film, generating power equivalent to 10,000 maglite flashlites. We have seen the site where five new game cameras, each one as powerful as eight old game cameras, will be clustered together to make finding Bigfoot easier, assembled in a new building to be built at University of Idaho, as tall as a 48 story structure, as wide as a city block, and as long as two lengths of this field.

Within these last 19 months at least 45 zagnut bars have been left out . Some 40 of them were made in the United States of America and they were far more sophisticated and supplied far more knowledge to the people of the world than those of the Soviet Union. "

Yes im a goofball...

Yes I copy and pasted JFK's "go to the moon speech" and edited in a bunch of Bigfoot stuff..

Go America !!! Find Bigfoot !

Did we not find bigfoot on Mars? Were years ahead of the Russians.

Guest Kerchak

Hi

Thats because some of the things posted here as evidence for a BF are laughable

I agree. That's why I tend to steer clear of such things.

On the other hand some of the things the cynics come up with as explanations are also laughable. Easily the biggest laugh I have ever had on BFF is seeing Bob Heironimus in a Phil Morris suit. Nothing will ever top that for sheer comical hilarity. That has to be the number 1 all time comedy classic here.

BobSuitBobComp1.jpg

Guest Kerchak

I'll be very upset if Russia beats us in revealing the truth of the Bigfoot species existing!

I so hope we in American will have that honor. :blink:

Well I believe the Russians have been doing it longer so in my non biased view (as neither an American or a Russian)is that I don't bloody care who does it first as long as somebody does. :lol: