The Russians Seem Confident + Time Article On Russian Bigfoot

BobbyO

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not being able to translate directly but this article has shown up on a latvian news website.

Here

399348_506x285.jpg

The article is basicly saying that the researchers have found a few tree breaks and it appears to be similar to how gorilla's make their nests while again stressing that their are no primates in the Russian/Siberian wild.

Guest TooRisky

Meldrum saw through the lies for what they were, staged mock ups, but to the man the Russian counter parts with the help of the Russian Govt. had bought it all lock, stock, and barrel... The whole trip in my view was a staged event, a waste of time. IMHO

Edited by Art1972
TO REMOVE ALL POLITICAL AND ETHNIC CONTENT...

BFF Patron

I agree. That's why I tend to steer clear of such things.

On the other hand some of the things the cynics come up with as explanations are also laughable. Easily the biggest laugh I have ever had on BFF is seeing Bob Heironimus in a Phil Morris suit. Nothing will ever top that for sheer comical hilarity. That has to be the number 1 all time comedy classic here.

BobSuitBobComp1.jpg

So I see Carhartt squatch is alive and well.....some heavy duty fiber for sure! :lol:

Guest Alpinist

That being said, and knowing Dr. Burtsev as I do and understanding his past, there are exceptions to the generalizations stated above. I know for a fact the Hominologists are not funded by the government over there, but there was funding that came from government to bring in conference attendees from North America. So whether the Hominology Group was co-opted by the government or the Government was co-opted by the Hominologists it doesn't matter. I am glad that people like Burtsev and Bayanov were able to put together an event period

Just remeber it was Dr. Porschnev in Russia, who correctly postulated in 1956 that we are dealing a prehistoric race of human beings. Whom I believe it is very likely that they are part of our ancestry as homo sapiens.

One last point I wish to make clear is that Dr. Burstev is an exception to that culture of criminality. He himself told the Russian Communist Party that they were a bunch of criminals and subsequently quit. That would have taken some balls.

Edited by Art1972
TO REMOVE POLITICAL CONTENT....

Everyone interested should download last weeks MNBRT radio show from Monday last week (11/7) that Dr. Meldrum was the guest and hear in his words about how he felt about the "evidence" that was obviously staged. Also some great humor on his part to get back at them...lol .. The viral Media attention about this "evidence" needs to be set straight!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mnbrt/2011/11/08/mnbrt-radio-with-drjeff-meldrum-russia-yeti

I listened to that a couple of days ago, and was the first time I ever heard Meldrum distancing himself from the expedition, or whatever it was. That's pretty wild how that stuff even made it to TIME. Hoax written all over it.

FOLKS...

YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT..

WHILE UNDERSTANDING THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA,

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE DRAGGING POLITICAL CONTENT INTO THE DISCUSSION.

THAT INCLUDES THE HISTORY OF RUSSIA, AND WHAT THAT MAY HAVE DONE/NOT DONE TO ITS PEOPLE.

NOR IS THERE THE NEED TO DISCUSS ANY CULTURAL/ETHNIC MATERIAL THAT MAY OFFEND PEOPLE OF THAT HERITAGE.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION...!

ART

2 POSTS EDITED

2 DELETED

Guest TooRisky

Came across this article today and it has some neat photo's.

http://www.thesun.co...dence-Yeti.html

The Sun to the UK is like the National Enquirer to the US... With that said we have to be very careful in all of the literature out there where sensationalism is rampant and is used to sell the paper/magazine...

On the other hand there have been stories run that broke exciting news, just take it all with a little common sense...

Edited by TooRisky

Guest RedRatSnake

Nests 'prove legendary creature lives in the forest'

Well that's all i needed to hear, I'm back in the believers circle, yup ! i believe these guys are nut's ~